Please keep Sup Forums out of Sup Forums

I and most other people on Sup Forums come here to talk about cartoons and comics they (presumably) enjoy. If people want to whine about SJWs and other such buzzwords, please go to Sup Forums. I'm sure there are enough people there willing to talk about this shit over and over and over again. Please, Mods.

Politics will be Sup Forums related as long as these types of people continue to ruin the industry with their politics

So what do you think about Ajit Pai killing Net Neutrality?

>Politics will be Sup Forums related as long as these types of people continue to ruin the industry with their politics

This

>the industry is being ruined because comic makers are pandering to a new demographic
>NO NO IT'S THE POLITICS, IF YOU GOT RID OF THE POLITICS ALL THE COMIC INDUSTRY PROBLEMS WOULD BE GONE
yeah
okay

More like keep/tv/ out of Sup Forums there like 3 BP threads and 2 are just race and actor shitposting one barely talks about the movie profit, because apparently now we care about that, can we just make a MCU and DCmovies general and delete any other live action threads

Yes and no.
If one party doesn't want to stop the vicious circle. It's up to the other party. Namely: you

This will surely achieve its stated goal.

Yeah this strawman isn't getting old, keep posting it in every thread

While I agree that it would be best for politics to stay out of Sup Forums, how can this be totally justified when one of the oldest forms of comics is entirely devoted to political satire

I will once they stop propagandizing their comics

NO! Let them in! Just look at how well Sup Forums is doing!

>strawman
>these types of people continue to ruin the industry with their politics
>This

kek
nice try, go back to Sup Forums

/thread/
Sadly as true

They only thing remotely "ruined" by lib shit is Marvel and that's okay because the big two suck.

> Politics will be Sup Forums related as long as these types of people continue to ruin the industry with their politics, which aren't the same as mine.

It's always THOSE FUCKERS who are ruining OUR SHIT.

Anyone who brings up politics should be given the same treatment as furries.

t. THOSE FUCKERS

reminder that anti/pol/ posts are more annoying than Sup Forums posts, because instead of getting ignored there will be 5 times as many posts reacting to shitty nigger/jew jokes than nigger/jew jokes themselves, all of which derail the thread much more than the shitty Sup Forums bait

please act mature, instead of derailing a thread in a tidal wave of politics cuz you couldn't ignore shitty bait

This. Every Sup Forumsfag is a fucking annoying dork LARPing as something they're not in some fedora-tier manner anyways, why we aren't all mocking them to hell and back is beyond me.

Constantly whining about the Sup Forums boogeyman when Sup Forumsmbler and neogaf refugees are the true cancer killing the board.