Will Disney have the balls to kill him off?

Will Disney have the balls to kill him off?

Probably not.

I wish they would have the balls to kill the whole team but Hera and Kallus. That would be hilarious. But it won't happen.

He's going to become a primordial force entity along with Ahsoka.

Snoke's spirit going to possess him. Screen cap this. He and Ezra are the only two characters in SW lore with a fucking nose like that.

Nope. Show is to pussy to kill young characters. Now if it was still CN/[as] he would be a dead fag. Back then Sensei Lucas & Filoni didnt care if kids died.

>spectre squad is all going to go
calling it

Ezra is 18.

And still looks like he is in jr High.

He joins Vader.

The better question is, when are they going to change his fucking Playmobil haircut ?

He'll be frozen in carbonite and left hanging on the wall of one of Sheev's storage rooms on some backwater planet. Where, decades later, Rey will find and free him.

He'll be new NotStarkiller

I'd love to see him get some big screen time in the ST (who knows, maybe he can unfuck some things).

Quick, casting ideas for an adult live-action Ezra ? Jake Gyllenhaal might be nice.

I'm fine with that considering how good of a NotKyleKota Kanan was.

Really? I have no idea how much time has passed since the first episode.

It's now less than a year before A New Hope, and Ezra was born on Empire Day, which was 19 years before ANH.

Thanks.

>disney
>balls
Pick one, they dont even have the balls to make an R rated marvel film, an animated film higher then a PG rating or one that doesnt include music, princesses, or animals, and to keep franchises they buy the same without having to change it and dumb it down for the little girl audience.

If they want to keep the whole last of the Jedis thing.

This.

Disney definitely seems like they are going for "Luke Skywalker is the last Jedi out there" thing.

I love the EU and all, but it was a bit jarring that there were a hundred or so Jedi who were just screwing around in the Outer Rim, especially when there were a handful of them like Quinlan Vos, Master K'Khruk and an Albino Eevee (who is apparently the Greatest Jedi of All Time and is 10,000 years old) who could have steamrolled Vader and Palpatine with one hand behind their backs.

It's less depressing knowing that a lot of Jedi survived Order 66 and Luke doesn't have to restart the entire Jedi Order single-handed, but there are a lots of times where the EU kinda screws itself over. You're sitting there, wondering why you don't see any of these other characters lending a hand in the movies. This is why it was smart of Disney to kill off Rogue One, all the normies would go "DUUUUDEE, where was Jyn Erso and the Blind-Not-a-Jedi-But-Special-Anyway guy and the Big Gun Dude? They would have been so useful in the Battle of Hoth!"

I kind of wish they said fuck that by making them all disillusioned "grey" Jedi like Ahsoka who are really just force users that used to be Jedi.

he's gonna get fried by the emperor so the rebellion can live

That would imply anyone would care.

They'll probably send him to the Unknown Regions. It's a safe way to "kill" him off without actually doing it.

>who could have steamrolled Vader and Palpatine with one hand behind their backs.

Don't worry, this guy did all that at once. Plus inspired the senators to start the rebel alliance by using his family crest as their symbol. Rey is a youngling compared with his mary sue-ness

god spits all over that shithead

>Tarkin knows about him
>Vader knows about him
>Kenobi knows about him
>Palpatine knows about him
>Yoda knows about him

He absolutely needs to die or at least be way out of the picture by the time the OT starts.

He either needs to die or have something happen to him that strips him of his force sensitivity. (and hell even that might not be enough since he knows so much Jedi lore/knowledge now)

If he is alive and still in the Alliance post Episode 4, Disney needs a DAMN good reason why Luke just didn't make a beeline for him to continue his Jedi training post Obi-wan.

He'll either walk away from the conflict ala Ahsoka or go full Dark Side.

I could totally see a post ROTJ series where Luke is traveling the galaxy, gathering Jedi knowledge to begin rebuilding the Order. Only for him to bump into an evil Ezra who becomes the defacto villain of the series.

they have a reason

he's the new son

Of course not, Ezra is the jedi jew, (((Disney))) would never kill their own.

how many layers of non-canon are we on now

is it non-canon if it was in clone wars?

They'll probably do something lame like make it that his body is never found, so that you will never be able to say that he did indeed die or not.

I hope they at least give him a good ending,
Kanan's death was kinda lame

I liked his death he saved his friends and the woman he loved made perfect sense for the character it was a bit too obvious though.

Schrödinger's padawan, neither dead nor alive, until it might be profitable to open the box and see what's up.

He’s going to mortis casual fags

Dumb ass we got a list of survivors in Vader

Funny fact, Han Solo's death is frame-to-frame taken from TFU1.

You left out Leia, Lando, and the droids. It's pretty much every important character except Luke and Han who knows him.

They killed Ahsoka. What do you think.

>casting ideas for an adult live-action Ezra ?
del Toro, of course. THAT would be poetry.

Starkiller is shit and so are you.

Yeah but they'll most likely do it in some novel no one will read. That way they can have the series itself end on as happy a note as it can while the book exists to kill everyone from the series off and explain why they were no where to be seen or were never mentioned in the films. Expect the deaths to be shitty and anti-climactic, think Nightwing dying in the Injustice comics.

Is it supposed to look intimidating or badass on this picture?

He's going to be the guy that ends up giving the Emperor blowjobs on his throne in the original trilogy.

Will you ever have the balls to go to the general?

Seriously, for all those who don't know: there's a Star Wars general. Making SW threads on Sup Forums is spam.

Oh fuck off. Generals are fucking cancer where everyone just talks for the sake of talking and not actually discussing anything in particular.

There can be only one!
That's the kind of thinking that leads to generals filled with shitposters, avatar-fags, and stale in-jokes.