Are menthol cigarettes specifically marketed to blacks?

Is there some sort of conspiracy or science here?

Other urls found in this thread:

bet.com/news/health/2011/06/24/study-newport-cigarettes-market-directly-to-black-kids.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think there were some nigger campaigns for newport.

>2018
>does not burn smokes

>menthol cigarettes

my mom smoked them.

They have an upside down Nike logo on Newport packs... need we say more?

So good its got to be kool.

Some brands did and still do. Some do not. I smoked Marlboro Menthol for years and I'm as white as the driven snow. I quit two years ago, though.

Kool filter kings

>2016
>doesnt smoke cigarettes

Are you a schoolbullied outcast, are you retarded or both?

>b-but smoking kills

So what? Is life a competition of who lives the longest?

>b-but you will get addicted

No you wont if you're not underaged and smoke within limits

>b-but it costs alot of money

No one forces you to buy a pack per day you fucking retard

Chesterfields

Newports

Naw, they like smoking menthol because they think the menthol masks their shitty smell on their breath and on their body. It doesn't.

There are many more with different brands but i think you get my point.

>>doesnt smoke cigarettes
>Are you a schoolbullied outcast, are you retarded or both?
>>b-but smoking kills
>So what? Is life a competition of who lives the longest?
>>b-but you will get addicted
>No you wont if you're not underaged and smoke within limits
>>b-but it costs alot of money
>No one forces you to buy a pack per day you fucking retard

RÖÖKIJÄBÄ
Ö
Ö
K
I
J
Ä
B
Ä

why has no one made a watermelon flavored cigarette

Close enough.

Its because niggers are pussys who cant handle a real cigarette, but still wanna pretend to smoke

The only thing worth smoking is dank weed.

To an extent, yes. Blacks are the primary reason menthols have never been banned when they banned other types of flavored cigarettes. The reasoning was that it'd open a black market within the black community for menthol cigarettes.

Better meme than shittier cuck/kys.

Watched both grandparents die at 50ish due to smoking since they were teens. Could barely fucking breathe many years into there death had to be hooked up To oxygen and constantly coughing. Then look at dad who never smoked, worked out and eats healthy now 55 better shape then me with good paying job and plenty of years left to enjoy life. Wow tough call user your right smoking is cool I'm going to shorten my life drastically for no reason!

patrican toothpaste
also gauloises and luckies or kys
camel as exeption

Korean tobacco company make these "This Africa" cigarettes. Clearly targeting blacks.

Who /turkishroyal/ here?

srsly i love you, we could be bros

go roleplay somewhere else kid

I used to smoke Marb Menthol and I'm white. I'm glad I quit the tobacco jew.

Niggers love Newports specifically.

shit genes lmao

No comment.

i wish we had those here

LGBT as well, they smoke double the normal rate and get a lot of cancer, get aids easier because of immune system damage and transgender get blod clots from smoking and taking estrogen.

>this copy pasta again

wewlad

> Is life a competition of who lives the longest

Im not leaving any of my relatives anything in my will so yes, it is

>Kool filter kings

Don't you mean kangz?

Yes, some brands started off their marketing by handing out free packages of menthols to children walking home from school in minority neighborhoods.

bet.com/news/health/2011/06/24/study-newport-cigarettes-market-directly-to-black-kids.html

Based post, I see all kinds of old people in their 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s smoking and being productive as hell, but I've never seen any old fat people. But I live in North Dakota where everyone is angry all the time so maybe that is why.

is that obama?

All you would really need to do would be park some random vehicle unlocked in a ghetto and have the backseat/trunk full of cartons of your company's cigarettes. Minimal cost, no advertising, and you can target individual communities where sales are struggling.
Somebody jacks the smokes, is king cool among his pack of friends for a while as he's handing out smokes like crazy, everybody gets used to smoking one kind of cigg and when the supply dwindles, "hey go to the store, pick up a pack of (brand name)!"

Camel had a bunch of flavors of cigs a few years back but they got banned because muh idiot children.
Cherry was fucking good

I used to work for the company that makes Newports.

It started decades ago when they hired an ad agency that specialized in advertising to blacks. They hit gold and haven't stopped since. Same thing Subaru did with rug munchers.

Oh man the original without the shitty FSC paper was the best. The blue gold Egyptian box art was cool too.