Sexism is still alive and well in America. Don't you dare try to deny it or I will spit in your face

Sexism is still alive and well in America. Don't you dare try to deny it or I will spit in your face.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xWeCx06EMvA
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>78%

>Don't you dare try to deny it or I will spit in your face.
>"Agree with me or I will do bad things to you."

I'd say you're playing the part of a typical braindead liberal but considering you're a leaf I'm obligated to believe you're genuine.

Work hard doing what? Deleting illegal emails? Sleeping all day?

Fuck off Occupy Democrap shill. And don't let the numbers hit you on the way out.

Trump literally had an already established political party with him. Just him running without any of his ideas gave him a good chance of winning. Also they are equally qualified for the job, this election wasn't about race or sex.

Leaf proves that Leaf nation is retarded and beyond redemption.
If Hillary didn't marry Bill Clinton would anybody except criminal prosecutors know who she is????????????????????????????
Answer that Leaf nerd virgin.

#pizzagate you shill fuck

I don't think that Loser was really that well qualified. I think that Loser was pretty bad desu.

lel this skank didn't do half the rallies trump did

I hope Hillary gets arrested and then dies in custody

OP is sexist. If a woman isn't doing the job she/it is somehow offended.

>I will spit in your face
And I will aim this at you and turn it on, blowing you back to your moose infested wasteland like the fucking leaf you are.

There's a lot of Canada posting.

Did they really actually leave the country?

hillary is posterchild for women

- no skills, no accomplishment
- ultracorrupt
-loyal only to money
- no honesty
- lies when opens mouth
- exploits virtually everybody in her life
- liar
- no morals
- no soloutions or constructiveness
- always blames others for her failures
- .. etc etc etc.
- .. etc etc etc.
- .. etc etc etc.

This is your fault shill. Her qualifications wasn't her main running point. It was obviously an issue brought up. But she was sold as a symbol. Barack Obama didn't sell himself as a symbol he ran the most professional campaign that put his color aside. The issue about Barack Obama's color came from the people rallying for him not the campaign itself. But no for Hillary, they had to say I'm with her and prop her up as a blow to sexism and misogyny like Obama was a blow to racism but race relations got worse under his administration not better, and you get mad at America for not falling for the same shit? Fuck you m8 I spit. You want a symbol? How about a symbol that nobody cares about you or the media's opinions and you can make interactions with women and minorities a walk on eggshells with accusations and mansplaining and microagressions respectively but you can't make us repress what we really feel in the voting booth.

>with him
no the fuck they ain't nigger,
Paul Ryan only started to care about him when he won,
without any of his fucking help.

>qualified
Being over 35 and born in America?

What did you hope to accomplish with this low quality bait, shill?

Underrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=xWeCx06EMvA

Do people use proxies to post as Canadians to make me look bad?
Seriously? What the fuck?

Kek

pls spit in my face

this is an issues candidacy
for me-- global security and voter ID are my issues.

HRC was gonna bomb assad-- a russian proxy.

it's not about sexism for me.

what of the men who called repeatedly pleading from
benghazi? their tortured bodies haunt me, but not you.

what of (google qaddafi refugee letter) the letter of warning MQ wrote to obama 40 days before being killed? read it.

you want to understand us? or just spit?

why is ID required for everything but our most sacred institution? because your side is not playing legally.

night night

That's ableist. Some people can't spit through their computers to the other anons. They also can't use their mouth properly.

Trumpets BTFO

Yet another quality post by our resident shitposting country.

Trump went every where.
Reached to every group.
Connected with the people.
Hillary barely went anywhere (she didn't even visit Wisconsin once).
Pandered only to blacks.
Hated the middle class, and couldn't connect with anyone.
Retarded liberals think she was just like Trump.

Go ahead and spit all over your monitor, leaf.

Here, have an internet.

The salt will never, ever get old.

It'll be pretty hard to spit in my face while you're being raked into a pile, leaf.

Amen.

Fuckin' Leafs......

Maybe the problem isn't with feminism, but with feminists an their lack of manners or any pretense of normal and socially accepted behavior.

>literally the most corrupt politician in American history suspected of writing off on the murders of dozens of people and backed by billions of dollars in super PAC money loses a rigged election to a rich reality TV star celebrity

>(((Occupy Democrats)))

Yes. You are right. Sexism is alive in the form of angry bitter women with daddy issues, that can't stand masculinity in any form, and call for the deaths of men everywhere for being what they we're born as. The absolute hipocracy of these women is disgusting.
t. Woman

Also fight me bitch
I'll fuck you up

Fair point. As with all things, in the basic format, the intentions are pure. It is just fuckwits who take it and bend it to better suit their own individual agenda, but still say it is the same as it always was. THAT'S what pisses me off.
A good example is that leaf telling us to "do what it says or it will spit at us". Cunt.

>less qualified
But they're both natural born citizens over 35 years old who were residents of the US for over 14 years.

They were equally qualified for the job, over 35 and born in the USA.

except Hillary was picked out by the CEOs for the job, but instead the company is set up to allow the workers to select who they like more. Turns out they like the guy who wants to shake the place up more and claims he can raise their wage over the woman in bed with the bosses.

W I T N E S S E D

>a woman will always have to compete with a less qualified man

Does the irony not hit this guy like a truck? Holy shit, in the land of affirmative action too.

you should be glad that we learned what sexism is and we defeated the sexist vote!

Hillary should be excited that we did, and so should you.

Here, watch and learn all about it:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Fuck off leaf, deal with your own country first.