Adventure Time ending soon

What are your hopes, expectations etc.

Please keep this thread civilised, we don't have much time left and I think this show has a sentimental value for a lot of people. For me it certainly does.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcZzlPGnKdU
mspaintadventures.com/ACT7.html
78.media.tumblr.com/9ff047717da0625c6f647f58b8b6a2a7/tumblr_p4ggtvRo701wm2vi8o1_1280.png
youtube.com/watch?v=r7eB3_nK8Ow
comicbook.com/tv-shows/2018/02/22/adventure-time-returning-march-new-episodes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope Xayaphone doesn't touch the 44-minute finale.

it'll probably happen, given that there's enough eps in the season that each team gets 3

honestly Xayaphone hasn't been that bad since season 6. Even Son of Rap Bear and Seventeen were a far cry from the worst of his and Seo's eps

They better address Sweetpea’s inner Lich and the Candy Kingdom Civil War Lemonhope alluded to.

There’s probably not enough time to tie up all the plot holes, but these two will do.

FPBP

flame princess best princess

>and the Candy Kingdom Civil War Lemonhope alluded to.
Fuck that, i hope it gets rectoned and forgotten. I hated that scene, it was one of the contributing factors on why i stopped watching the show because it lost all its magic and got too depressing.

Steven Universe prevails

The AT final is going to be shit. It’s obvious the show died seasons ago. Stop creating a false sense of hope.

>Steven Universe prevails
>he said, posting fanart of dabbing

>it got too depressing
I’m sowwy user. Perhaps some warm milk, a fresh new diaper, and a few seasons of Teen Titans Go would suit you better?

It's another 1000 years into the future, it makes sense that everything just... dies. Maybe it's bound to another reset and another Land of Ooo.

I'll be amazed if they manage to drag SU out for any more than another three years.

>find out that he storyboarded The Pajama War

It was a good episode honestly.

Might as well post the latest infos:

>The next episodes are Blenanas, Jake the Starchild, Temple of Mars (pictured), an unnamed episode and Come Along With Me, a 44-minute/four-parter finale
>There's also Diamond and Lemons, a standalone episode produced by Cartoon Network and Microsoft/Mojang. It's a Minecraft crossover.
>The comic book will end on April. Last issue takes place during Bronwyn's wedding.
>Pirates of the Enchidirion will be released on April 24th for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
>A new comic miniseries called Beginning of the End will be released on May. It's about Finn trying to save himself and his other alternate and future selves from permanent erasure with the help of Jake and his friends.
>Adam Muto's job on AT is done, meaning the Minecraft episode is probably done.

I just want a down to earth ending. Nothing crazy or pretentious. A big problem i had with AT is how they started to make episodes were it seemed like the writers were using drugs

other things to note:
>Pat McHale confirmed as a boarder on Blenanas
>Hanna K confirmed as a boarder on Jake the Starchild (with Aleks likely also being involved)
>Tom confirmed as a boarder on Temple of Mars (with Steve likely also being involved)

>Finn endgames some girl we've never seen before
>Jake remains cool
>I'll cry even if it's shit probably

Forgot to post this. Everyone already knows about this, but it doesn't hurt to post again.

>this shirt was given to everyone who was at the AT wrap party in November. Said shirt contains some spoilers from the finale.

>Finn endgames some girl we've never seen before

He already got HW.

youtube.com/watch?v=UcZzlPGnKdU

>He already got HW.
For now.

Somehow, I still feel like GOLB in the back is just a red herring. Maybe the Ooo Crew will actually deliver once and for all.

>Come Along With Me, a 44-minute/four-parter finale
>mfw it's revealed the four parts are named after the four first lyrics of the credits
Come Along With Me confirmed to be the next Wake Me Up; Can't Wake Up.

If anyone can save AT's final season, it's Patrick McHale

I hope Humans return to Ooo

Finn wakes up from his coma.

>Maybe the Ooo Crew will actually deliver once and for all.

>yfw he'll show up, be really spooky and intimidating but not actually do anything important, then get sealed away by some bullshit means

Just like his dear disciple

>hopes
A satisfying ending that wraps up all the stories.

>expectations
mspaintadventures.com/ACT7.html but worse.

i really wonder if they're actually gonna have the balls to kill Jake/Ice King off, i'm not seeing it happening

>some lesbian shit story gets 8 episodes
>the finale gets 4

hjk

Yeah, and the shitty thing is, the Marceline story didn't end with any impact on any of the characters at all, the essentially ended exactly where they began. Marceline should be human right now.

I don't even think the AT crew have the balls to ruin Finn's love live one final time. They knew how angry the fans were with PB and FP.

I hope he makes a Jason Funderburker expy who shows up at the end and gets all the ladies

Marceline becomes a double lesbian and has monogamous hand holding with two princesses

78.media.tumblr.com/9ff047717da0625c6f647f58b8b6a2a7/tumblr_p4ggtvRo701wm2vi8o1_1280.png
leaked screenshot of the finale

this fuckin guy

Holy shit, user. Where did you get this?

Not really, pic rel is the true spoiler

The series ends on creating a hybrid species of gum and human.

Preview for Blenanas
youtube.com/watch?v=r7eB3_nK8Ow

4 new episodes releasing on the CN app March 9, airing March 18
comicbook.com/tv-shows/2018/02/22/adventure-time-returning-march-new-episodes/

leaks when?

Not bad

source?

>comicbook.com/tv-shows/2018/02/22/adventure-time-returning-march-new-episodes/
At the bottom, in the gallery. It looks like order will be Blenanas, Temple of Mars, Jake the StarChild, then some unknown episode.

For the last time user, Stakes weren't about lesbian stuff.

It's going to be really depressing if the series straight up ends on the war leading to the Lemonhope future though, I remember that originally taking me out of muh escapism and hitting in the feels

Doesn't really matter, it accomplished nothing but more material for Bubbleline shit. Think about it. Nothing literally happened. The finale shoud have been a miniseries on its own with full 8 episodes for fucks sake.

>airs 4 episodes in a row
>no sign of the finale

Why

they're gonna make us to wait another 3 months for the last 4 episodes aren't they.

I don't think they need to address either of these things tbqh.

It's just that most of the things that did happen in Stakes were simultaneously introduced in there as well, with no influence on the furter course of the show.

Seventeen fell apart after the 1st 2 minutes and squandered all the potential it had.

>They are making comics in the last 8 episodes

For fucks sake the finale feels like it has zero impending consequences or weight to it. Is it going to be a cliffhanger?

I wonder if these can do some work to redeem this last season since there's been all of 2 good episodes so far

Who has the rights to Adventure Time? Can they continue it in the future without Pen Ward?

Hopefully not

i though pen ward left adventure time ages ago

Considering ending stores and closing arcs has been something the AT team have fucked up time after time after time I expect an incredibly unsatisfying conclusion that could barely count as a conclusion at all if it weren't the final episode in production.

how are you guys watching Adventure Time, I never see it on cartoon network, every time i check its just Teen Titans

I don't think I've watched an episode of AT on CN in years, I do it through streams and sites like Daily Motion that have lots of episodes uploaded.

i just thought maybe the new episodes you guys always talk about are going somewhere else
i mean, time after time i see new episode screenshots and stuff, but it was never on cartoon network, there wasn't even any advertising for it

The comics doesn't take place in the main universe

are you dumb? he's referring to the fact that the characters are making comics in the episode not the comics for the cartoon

He's a writer and a voice actor for LSP so no.

CN has been doing a thing for the past year or so where they release new episodes on their app ahead of time, that might be what you're thinking of

AT ended 6 years ago. Don't know why everyone keeps talking about it

no

I hope they scrounge together at least some closure to the bazillion subplots theyve started but let's be honest, most of these arcs have been twisted and wrecked beyond repair

It was though

lesbian stuff took like 10% of it as background fanservice

It's 100% if you consider that it didn't bring anything to the table.

The death of this show will take the animation indistry one step closer to recovery.

They probably don't advertise AT because it's ending is near. They definitely will advertise the finale though.

>Yeah sure, the last good CN show dying will do that for sure.

>It's a Minecraft crossover

You guys manage to know if they are going to make that movie that they teased?

There's been no news on that for years

sorry, not everyone watches cartoons specifically to get butthurt from fanservice
back when I saw Stakes for the first time I didn't even notice the Bubbline stuff, and now you're telling me it's more important than the main story

All signs point to no. With AT ending soon and the network not caring about it as much it doesn't seem likely that it's still on the way, or if it is still on the way it probably won't reach completion.

I think the best chance for it ever coming out would be in a few more years like the Hey Arnold Jungle Movie.

I think the season's been good so far, but nothing great, which is a bit disappointing given it's the final season. I'm optimistic that they've saved their best for these last 8 episodes though. They'll want to send AT off on a strong note.

Wild Hunt > The First Investigation > Bonnibel Bubblegum > Ring of Fire > Marcy and Hunson > Seventeen > Son of Rap Bear > Always BMO Closing

Is that Adam Muto?

That's what I thought too.

>Pirates of the Enchidirion will be released on April 24th for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
Can't wait to title that. Did they ever decide on the name of the boat?

It was more important than the main story. The entire point of Stakes was to develop PB and Marceline's lesbian relationship because none of the other actions in the plot had any effect beyond the miniseries.

Yes. It's called Jeff. Yup, that's the boat's name.

ah yes, good ol' Jeff
what

Is this because of that 'my name is jeff' meme?

Eat shit, you know exactly what im talking about, ruining characters and turning the entire point of the show upside down is why everyone fucking dropped it
No it doesnt make sense, its fucking stupid and only done to make it seem “mature” and in the end tainted the entire show

I haven't seen this series in a while, who's the main antagonist right now and who do you think would be the final antagonist? I remember the lich being turned into a baby, is he back?

Fuck off. Only normies that don't follow closely AT dropped it because CN was really bad at handling its schedule.

GOLB might be the final boss but we don't know. Just watch the goddamn show.

so going by the production codes seen in those images and ones we already know:

>1st rotation
283 - Always BMO Closing (Graham and Kent)
284 - Bonnibel Bubblegum (Hanna K and Aleks)
285 - The Wild Hunt (Sam, Polly, and Erik)
286 - Son of Rap Bear (Seo and Somvilay)
287 - Ring of Fire (Tom and Steve)

>2nd rotation
288 - Marcy and Hunson (Graham and Adam)
289 - The Last Investigation (Hanna K and Aleks)
280 - Blenanas (Pat McHale probably with Sam)
281 - Seventeen (Seo and Somvilay)
282 - Temple of Mars (Tom confirmed, Steve likely)

>3rd rotation
283 - Jake the Starchild (Hanna K confirmed, Aleks likely)
284 - unknown ep with Jake acting as Finn's hat and one of PB's relatives (probably Sam)

Main antagonist is PB's uncle gumbald right now. That'll definitely change though, he's a small fry. GOLB looks like he could be the big bad. The Lich is still a baby, but there's a version of him in every dimension, so he might come back again in some form or another. I'm betting he won't though. Seemed like they wrapped up that storyline in the season 8 finale with the baby being able to control the Lich inside him.

Fuck you, it got shit around season 4 after the flame princess dump and only escalated in how worse it got from their.

>The entire point of Stakes was to develop PB and Marceline's lesbian relationship because none of the other actions in the plot had any effect beyond the miniseries.
What kind of logic is this? The only way their relationship gets "developed" is in Marceline's dream sequences. In the context of the story, the vampire stuff was much more important.

Why are ATfags always so assblasted? Sup Forums has a bunch of threads for hating stuff, but only AT threads have this amount of personal insults

A lot of people hate Stakes because how useless it is, you can ignore it altogether and nothing changes. If Marceline stayed human it would have been a great change, really. Without that you can admit that it's all pointless. We didn't get any foreshadowing, no future teasing, nothing. Fucking awful garbage.