Who's the smartest?

I'm not counting meme characters like Ree-Ree and fucking Moon Girl. This is about the actual characters, not the stunts. I'm likewise not counting folks like Thanos, HE or Apocalypse, due to the fact that they're moved beyond human borders.

Other urls found in this thread:

brassrat2020.mit.edu/DesignShowcaseOptions/design_showcase1/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

doom obv

Reed Richards built a rocket ship that can fly to the afterlife and back.

namor

1. Reed
2. Doom
3. Pym
4. Stark
5. Banner
6. Mr. Sinister
7. Blue Marvel
8. Black Panther

So how exactly is intelligence being measured here? Raw IQ points or what?

I mean, save for guys like Reed, Doom, and maybe Blue Marvel, most of these guys should only be masters of only a few schools of science from a literary standpoint.

Unless we're going by modern Marvel rules where every supergenius knows every science imaginable, nobody is unique in their knowledge, and characters are deemed smarter than others for reasons that are never really explained or shown.

>meme characters like Ree-Ree
Well, she gets to appear on the new MIT ring. Can any of the other characters say the same?

brassrat2020.mit.edu/DesignShowcaseOptions/design_showcase1/index.html

>Unless we're going by modern Marvel rules where every supergenius knows every science imaginable, nobody is unique in their knowledge, and characters are deemed smarter than others for reasons that are never really explained or shown.
We are going by that.

Smartness means "who can build the more absurd McGuffin?". Nothing more.

By OP's standards it's Reed Richards and no one else even comes remotely close. The shit Mr. Fantastic does is so ridiculous that his intelligence basically counts as a super power.

Doom.

None of these lists should include Stark. He's admitted in his own comics. He's a genius engineer but he's not on the same tier as even Pym.

The thing that makes Stark stand out in Marvel is his chutzpah and cash, not his genius.

Reed can and will invent literally WHATEVER is needed at ANY given time to solve ANY problem. If you've read enough FF comics you'd know this. It's basically "his thing". He's "the guy who invents literally whatever is needed to solve the exact problem that the team is facing at that exact moment". It's like 50% of his entire character.

Pym created an afterlife.

Yet his solution to the Beyonders killing the multiverse was, genocide, and hacking up the body of a dead god to make a life raft for him and his buddies.

Bane.

Sinister is the smartest. He also has waifu harem.

Moon girl is canon smartest. So smart in fact that she is 2deep4OP to comprehend

Why he doesn't cure cancer?

Moon girl is the smartest

because cancer isnt real

He does in Hickman's run. Any more dumb questions?

Then why are people dying of cancer right now in the MU if a cure is already available?

I wonder if they did that when Fallout 4 came out.

No modok, no vote!

>ITT: casuals who don't know about Amadeus Cho

He's got a fixed place so he's not worth mentioning here.

Eh, then you have to include Leader as well. Quiet Man and others.

DOOM!!!!!!!!

who can make the best mcguffin then sinister, he made CABLE

doom or maker without a doubt. Then it's blue marvel, banner, reed, then pym, tony, essex and tchala in no real order

do you think he fucks his own sinister clones?

Reed.

Though who is the guy to the left of him?

yes

Reed Richards is uncontested to be the Smartest

Pym or Doom should be in second place

Tony and Banner are switchable, although Tony is better at the field of machines and Bruce is a better in regards to radiation

Banner

checked.
I always thought the biggest limit to his intellect was being unable to change Ben Grimm back into a human.

That's just a plot point, though. If it weren't important to the story he probably would have done it decades ago.

doom did it