PACKETSLED CEO RESIGNS AFTER THREATENING TO ASSASSINATE TRUMP

PACKETSLED CEO RESIGNS AFTER THREATENING TO ASSASSINATE TRUMP

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/packetsled-ceo-resigns-over-donald-trump-assassination-comments-w450653

Da fuq is packetsled?

Who gives a fuck. Those who insult our God King will pay the ultimate sacrifice.

Good. We can play the "OMG BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT!!!!" game too.

ok, but why isn't he in jail?

Lel, we already are. Stocks from GrubHub, Pepsi, etc. have been absolutely TANKING. Shareholders are fucking furious and selling everything they have from these stooges. We have all the leverage and all the momentum.

I'm betting he didnt resign.

Pretty sure this faggot still has influence.

>ultimate sacrifice
That implies the sacrifice was honorable, you retard

those were treasonous words, Trump is merciful to not be hanging these traitors

if it continues into his presidency he will have to set an example, anyone found guilty of attempting to assassinate him should be drawn and quarters

an appropriate and traditional punishment for that crime

>“My humble apologies that a flawed joke has become public/out of context. My poor judgment does not represent the views of @packetsled, customers, investors or the officers of @packetsled. I have no malicious intention towards the #POTUS, and apologize to all for my lack of judgment and offensive commentary. I wish you all well.”
>“I’m going to kill the president. Elect,”
>“Nope, getting a sniper rifle and perching myself where it counts. Find a bedroom in the White House that suits you….I’ll find you.”

Tis nothing but a ruse! All in good fun!

He should go to jail.
Then he will be able to atone for being a white male by taking care of Jamal's dick with his butthole.

>down by 1%
>absolutely TANKING
I wish, but it's not happening.

Might want to check the stock quotes again. I'd like to see them go down as much as the rest of you guys, but they are correcting back up. We need to get the word out more.

>TANKING

>down one percent

lol

KEK

Kek knows sacrifice.

>1% in one hour
do u even stocks?

Packetsled CEO is a faggot,he should be in a federal courtroom on trial.

#trumpeffect

>Mayor calls the first lady a chimp
>Nothing
>CEO acts like a patriot
>Fired
Sup Forums can't explain this

Pepsi should be a harder company to fight,the shitskin CEO does nothing for the company it's products sell themselves.

Both grubhub and packetsled are bullshit company's that are worth Penny's living on the investors dime not the products and services they provide.