John Lasseter

Did he really do anything wrong?

Wore that shirt.

you really shouldn't hug people unless you legit love them. He expressed false and affected levels of affection, the most insidious form of deception.
Also, he was fat so he probably covered everybody in sweat, which would suck.

He should have left Zootopia alone. The world building with Nick as the main character was even better than what we got with the final draft.

>its another women are jealous of mens success or just hate their gender, so they make up lies about then to get sympathy points and possibly money or a raise
Why am i not suprised

You mean the collar thing?

I think as an animator the last thing you want in your film is a plot device that keeps half your characters from being able to express emotions.

It actually makes them more expressive. Now that there's something that changes color when something is off or when they're at ease, there's opportunity not just for visual gags, but for subtle moments of saying everything while saying nothing.

It was known throughout their offices that women do "The Lasseter" when sitting near him which consisted of crossing your legs and angling them away from him so he won't start touching you.

Yes

But like always women treat things like unwanted hugs the same as rape

you should shut the fuck up you dumb spic

Yes, this thing that just came out was “known” for a very long time. Shut the fuck up.

No.

>Sup Forums: Comics and Disney Corporate Office Gossip

>Alex Hirsch, creator of Gravity Falls, recalled the first time he met Lasseter at a Disney press conference for for their upcoming TV/Motion Picture releases. Hirsch, a big fan of Pixar growing up, went over to shake hands with Lasseter, to which Lasseter looked him straight in the eye and said in the utmost confidence to Hirsch the word "Jew." "It was some Sixth Sense bullshit," Hirsch told us, "I didn't even know I was Jewish [on his father's side] up to that point, I didn't have a bar mitzvah and I didn't want to be a lawyer, but he knew that about me instinctively." Hirsch, bewildered by Lasseter's comment, asked him what he meant by that, to which Lasseter smiled and slowly began to walk backwards into the crowd, mouthing the words "Where's my money?" again and again to Hirsch.

Is this a copy pasta? What was the original?

The things he got caught for and getting caught.

>Women in the company resorted to a move they nicknamed “The Lasseter” to prevent the executive from putting his hands on their legs without consent
YA THINK?

From all the stories I heard about him even prior to him getting metooed, he always seemed like a power-hungry dude that got pissy when he didn't get what he wanted.

Fucker fired Chris Sanders and turned American Dog into a bland forgettable copy of Buzz Lightyear's character arc.

if he didn't sexually assault nobody
then he did nothing wrong

I would say his bigger sin was shutting down 2D when Disney couldn't get the rights to Terry Pratchett's Mort.

The production of that film is a good proof of how gentrified became Lasseter when Disney buyed Pixar.

> John Lasseter along with other directors from Pixar and Disney attended two screenings of the film and gave Sanders notes on how to improve the story. According to Lasseter, Sanders was replaced because he resisted the changes that Lasseter and the other directors had suggested.
It's a nice recall to the production of the original Toy Story film.

...what the hell? Also more please.

And retconned these tits away.

Not re-releasing older Pixar films with updated models
cause lets be honest, old pixar films looks pretty shitty

>the only wrong thing someone can do is sexual assault
Why are you like this?

its not like its financially sound to segregate people base on gender just so one group can have their safe space

Just keep your hands off every exposed leg you see in the office and you'll be fine.