Feminization of men

Give me some proof on it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen
instagram.com/matthewrctaylor/?hl=en
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/08/15/todays-men-are-nowhere-near-as-strong-as-their-dads-were-researchers-say/
the-ivory-tower.com/the-infantilization-of-society-and-the-cult-of-youth/
philcooke.com/the-infantilization-of-the-american-male/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/02/160203-feminized-fish-endocrine-disruption-hormones-wildlife-refuges/
imgur.com/gallery/L9dxn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Proofs? You literally posted a pic

Go to any college campus in the USA

no one is trying to make men feminine.

Sup Forums likes to confuse the market's attempts of appealing to the metro-sexual demographic as a Zionist conspiracy to remove all potentially superior male opponents.

A real man lives his life without a victim complex

Pretty much any campus in any first world country, hell, even the former east bloc countries

"Intellectuals" were always weak, scrawny fags on average. Now there are just more of them than usual.

look in a mirror, OP.

instagram.com/matthewrctaylor/?hl=en

Maybe if you hit your kids hard enough they'll grow up hardened

pic related, also I don't have the pic of that poor boy who was forced to "become" a girl by his awful lesbian parents.

>instagram.com/matthewrctaylor/?hl=en

Men with "feelings" all men have them but real ones keep that shit to themselves

Only good post in thread.

Also validating yourself through the judgement of others is good goy behavior.

>wants proof
>that flag

Just go outside

Jake Rapp

fag

Just look at the current system

Kids most likely raised by single mom. so at home you are submissive to a women (Mother)
At school and colleges teachers are mostly female, again you are submissive to a women (Teacher)
Even at work you have this trend of hiring female managers and HR is mostly female. so again you are submissive to a women (HR, Manager)
The TV and Media constantly show men as morons,
The legal system is designed to remove the father from the children
Men are not even allowed to hug their children because all men are pedophiles

The entire masculine influence has been removed from society

And this is how you end up hyper feminized dysfunctional society with 50 genders

Mind you this is all planned by the juden. why you ask
It's simple men are the one who engage in revolution's and warfare, It's men who are going to fight the Jew World Order
It's men who are going to start the gas ovens, Pussifed men are not going to fight back

This is why feminism has become the major global issue.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/08/15/todays-men-are-nowhere-near-as-strong-as-their-dads-were-researchers-say/

Here's a start

Literally me..
People think it's in the drinking water. I've been drinking well water all my life. But I eat foods produced by the nwo. I'm transgendered. I feel like a girl on the inside. i get called gay every day and act effeminate, but I like women. You know what? It sucks being like this. I blame estrogenic foods.

soy beans turn you into a girl , or asian

Go outside

Ok give me more

literally google search it

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen

Ok but how is this being pushed on todays men?

I think the docile nature of most first world can partially be blamed on media. I have a two year old brother and it's my father's policy to leave a TV on at all times for him, usually on something like Sesame Street. While it's great for teaching, I have to wonder the effects of staring at a screen for hours has on a developing mind. What's more docile than watching TV?

look at common environmental estrogens

Imam Ali (a.s.) quotes the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.) as saying:
"Allah curses those men who make themselves resemble women or those women who make themselves resemble men."

JESUS

FUCKING

CHRIST

can you explain why there are 3 times more men "turning into" women than the other way around?

ok but we aren't in a jungle we are in a civilised society

>in any first world country
The third world isn't safe from this either.

>can you explain why there are 3 times more men "turning into" women than the other way around?

proof of that statistic?

This will get me laid for sure!

actually look you idiot, no shit we aren't in a jungle these are estrogens used in food preparation/plastics ect example BPA

That is proof transgenders are just perverts.

>metro-sexual
Did I suddenly fall through a wormhole back in time? Nobody says metro-sexual anymore, that just call them gay. It's not 2004, it's 2016.

Oh shit....

But is there proof that they are putting them their to intentionally feminize men?

>no one is trying to make men feminine.

>Nobody says metro-sexual anymore, that just call them modern men
ftfy

THEYRE TURNING THE FROGS FRICKIN GAY

does the intent matter? the effect is the same whether or not it is purposeful
>no

>it's 2016

cmon

HOW DO WE STOP IT?

Anyone have more of those mug holding memes? the ones with kaiser wilhem?

ban xenoestrogens, don't use lotions with lavender on kids; simple stuff

The one on the right looks way, way too fucking gay. Like try hard gay. Like he probably has this permanent non-stop annoying as fuck lisp.
One in the middle is basically the same as right.
One on the left is probably the best looking, would consider homo actions.

>tfw the world is getting gayer
It's good, shame it only affects white countries
But then again who else uses birth control to poison the water supply?

Someone post Ethan from the protests and lay this thread to rest.

oh god stop posting my life goals

Sup Forums is proof.

>real men keep that shit to themselves

yet... here we all are, sharing our feelings on it.

.....fuck

FUVK

does anyone have tips on spotting trannys? i would genuinely think that was a chick

Sneaky way to ask for a trap, thread.
Didn't work, though. Be less subtle next time and good luck!

This Man is as Manly as Any Man on MSNBC

is this a young Justin Trudeau?

this triggers me

>Give me some proof on it
There's tons of proof.
Feminine is infantile(narcissistic), masculine is adult.
Next time you read about infantilization of men just read it as feminization.
The cult of youth is the cult of feminine. To feminize a man is to make him narcissistic. He shaves his legs, spends time in front of a mirror, is grandiose..
the-ivory-tower.com/the-infantilization-of-society-and-the-cult-of-youth/
philcooke.com/the-infantilization-of-the-american-male/

That dude was always pretty feminine looking. I mean fuck, remove that shitty attempt at a beard, put some makeup on, and he'd probably look exactly the same as the picture on the right.

>One on the left is probably the best looking, would consider homo actions.
Too bad. He's already a "girl"

Hands, jaw, crotch.

Voice, body, shoulder to waist ratio (bigger in guys)

I have 6 inch wrists, small hands and a virgin 7 inch dick.

Women are good consumers precisely because they are infantile. To feminize/infantalize a man is to turn him into a consumer/woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
Even without ideologies, without chemicals, without hormones, cancer, propaganda.

look for a bulge
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/02/160203-feminized-fish-endocrine-disruption-hormones-wildlife-refuges/

What?

Picture?

Explains why manlets tend to be angry gymbro's.

Milo is just a coal driller that cashes in on Sup Forums's work
He IS a jew after all so a double agent with loyalty to nobody but his shitty interests

Men in your country are literally told that masculinity is toxic and bad. What other proof do you need?

you

Yes, on a hungarian goulash cooking website, without faces or names

I don't have it but it has been posted here before.

Someone?

This will probably be an unpopular opinion but capitalism forces feminisation because females consume more. So do faggots and feminised males.
Notice how people were masculine during communism. Of course, modern left happens to promote femininity but it's not inherently a leftist thing.

>pushing back this hard, pretending to be retarded

Buddy stop trolling. Seriously, this is just sad.

What the others said plus smell.

they're behaving and dressing like that because it gets semen in wombs. females subconsciously dictate how men are to court them. in civilized society anyway.

this.

FUCK MAN

You are retarded.

>posts gay people
>le why are men feminine?

Seen it before

Thats what happens when you have no government

ancaps btfo

imgur.com/gallery/L9dxn

DUM DUM DE DUM DUM DUM DE DUM DUM

Nobody picks their nose in public anymore

Although welfare state might be even more responsible. Mothers castrate males by smothering and make them dependent which benefits the state.

This ain't civilized society pal and people listening to cunts will end up like pic related

Sup Forums is filled with effeminate manchildren who talk a big game but most of them would prefer to whine and complain instead of manning up, getting jobs, and getting families.

no matter how "SJW" you think someone is, if they fucked a woman and created kids and are supporting said family, they are more manly they you will ever be.

Dude no seriously look at my flag

american education ring a bell at all?

I genuinely want proof if their is a narrative for jews to do it rather than just by products of making yummy food for my tummy

Ear/nose/brow ratio higher cheek bones

>they're behaving and dressing like that because it gets semen in wombs.
Then why are white birthrates so low and women are getting gushing cunts over niggers?

how do I un-feminize myself Sup Forums