Everyone memes that the MCU has no memorable scores, but I think there are at least a few standout tracks...

Everyone memes that the MCU has no memorable scores, but I think there are at least a few standout tracks. What's your favorite?

youtube.com/watch?v=O__Twdh690A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Abx5V0Y_bfU&
youtube.com/watch?v=tI2ASp0f7GU
youtube.com/watch?v=fctMc6SxVFY
youtube.com/watch?v=XYu3QdJFG4E
youtube.com/watch?v=u-9xmevqHu0&list=PLXwdHknhd4HhNeSZrgxng2W56cMgP0dHh&index=10
youtube.com/watch?v=I9PhfUsFvj0&index=1&list=PLXwdHknhd4HhNeSZrgxng2W56cMgP0dHh
youtube.com/watch?v=O_5NwVy8L5M
youtube.com/watch?v=4XJ07onCqAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not many movies have a memorable score. It's just something in the background that people don't even realise is there. It's not important for the movie.

The MCU has done an excellent job so far. They have some amazing tracks, like Avengers, GotG, BP, etc.

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

My nigga

But I don't think the movie really used the tracks to the full potential.

Ant-Man theme is the GOAT. Winter Soldier theme is strong too but completely unhummable. The others are all pretty generic.

Best theme in the entire MCU coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=Abx5V0Y_bfU&

>Winter Soldier theme
Never understood why people like this obnoxious knockoff Metal Gear trash.

They are retards

Nothing in MCU comes close to Wonder Woman's theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=tI2ASp0f7GU

youtube.com/watch?v=fctMc6SxVFY

It's exciting, memorable, perfectly fits with Winter Soldier, and reoccurring character BGMs are always a treat. Love how they use it too.
e.g.
youtube.com/watch?v=XYu3QdJFG4E
You can slowly hear it creep in when Tony watches the Winter Soldier kill his parents. Marvel needs more general sound design like this.

>obnoxious knockoff Metal Gear trash
don't get it

Good.

They did a good job on this one but I would't is better than everything on MCU

MCU music is generic as Shit honestly. That's why they use so much licensed music.

I noticed it more than most MCU films but it doesn't come close to Ragnarok and GotG 1&2

>african hero
>american hip-hop
Has there ever been a biggest disappointment? Such a missed opportunity, such a shit score.

I'm honestly curious as to what you define as generic?

Not questioning your taste or judgement, I just want more context.

Most of the score in the movie proper is African music, with some hip hop for the African-American villain's scenes and one car chase (where its actually playing in universe).

I feel like I'm the only person in the world who hates this. It's rad on its own, but it's COMPLETELY out of place in the film, especially in her BvS appearance. A good song doesn't mean it's a good score.

The Hip-hop only plays when the American raised villain takes over and it's like, 2 scenes.

youtube.com/watch?v=u-9xmevqHu0&list=PLXwdHknhd4HhNeSZrgxng2W56cMgP0dHh&index=10
youtube.com/watch?v=I9PhfUsFvj0&index=1&list=PLXwdHknhd4HhNeSZrgxng2W56cMgP0dHh
avengers theme was okay, but everything else doesn't stand out.

Ant-man theme is great
youtube.com/watch?v=O_5NwVy8L5M

Iron Man Three "Can You Dig It?" (the ending credits song)

youtube.com/watch?v=4XJ07onCqAs

shame Bryan Tyler ripped off the Hawaii 5-0 theme he did for it.

But it's a great song.

Ant Man's theme is so good. Soft heist film score strings when he's small, big bombastic superhero brass when he grows. Instantly communicates the character and powers to you through music alone. Really looking forward to what Christophe Beck's going to do in the sequel.