Tfw newest Robot Chicken did TWO sketches about her

>tfw newest Robot Chicken did TWO sketches about her

Alright Robot Chicken writers, out yourselves, we know you're here.

Other urls found in this thread:

kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Robot-Chicken-Season-9/Episode-9?id=79949&s=beta
youtube.com/watch?v=oOBICj9Le68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol, noticed that as well during the episode.

>Alright Robot Chicken writers, out yourselves, we know you're here.
Don't be silly user. There is no way we would come here.

Well now i'm just curious what happens in them?

What happens to her in the sketches? Let me guess, she gets raped or brutally murdered, right?

>decide to look it up
>oh hey, it's on youtube
>for $2.00 for the episode
This is why people pirate.

Part 1: Arthur asks Merlin about turning the squirrel into a human Merlin however points out doing so would just a human body, not a human brain (so a squirrel in human form), Arthur is fine with that.

Second sketch: Arthur admits to Merlin he accidentally impregnated the squirrel girl.

Yeah, that's the sort of edgy dumbass shit I was expecting. Thanks.

>implying you wouldnt

Didn't Sup Forums came up with the exact same thing? also i sounds more like a kinky doujin than edgy

Sounds like something Sup Forums would come up with.

Nah. She was fully human, just naive with some squirrel habits.

>$2.00
Fucking shit, what do they think we're made of money!? GREEDY FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!

This. There's obviously a fuckload of mind-effecting magic involved in the process. A squirrel brain can't sustain human mental activity and yet Merlin and Arthur didn't go full retard when they morphed into squirrels. So you'd assume Hazel would attain at lest basic human knowledge. Otherwise the spell is practically useless.

I stopped watching RC after they shot strong mad.

why is no one hazel posting

Sup Forums's version was more Disney, with her becoming more human

Robot Chicken was obnoxious, as it usually is.

OP didn't ask for a Hazel thread.

I'm waiting for someone to post some screenshots of what the robot chicken squirrel girl looks like.

I hate "Hazel" because now no one draws art of her in squirrel mode.

>wanting the squirrel

I think it's dumb that people came together and named the character "Hazel".

>I'm waiting for someone to post some screenshots of what the robot chicken squirrel girl looks like.

That's it.

$2 for an 11 minute episode when most 22 minute cartoons go for 99 cents an episode? Yeah, Carjew Network and Williams Sheckel can fuck right off.

Hmm, it looks like they went more for the Marvel squirrel girl approach.

The episode is on Kimcartoon and you can stream it for free. But holy shit, if "classic" Robot Chicken was a 6 on the 1-10 Funny Scale, this shit is a generous 2. Every sketch is awful; the Sword in the Stone one especially.

I bet it's Seth Green.

>Second sketch: Arthur admits to Merlin he accidentally impregnated the squirrel girl.

Let's hope a drawfag picks up on the concept.

>When we do it its not creepy

>exploiting a retard for sex is more creepy than fucking Squirrel Girl Beta
Gee, ya think?

>Sup Forums posts the human version of her because they're uncultured swine

>human version is retarded "because squirrel brain"
>while the squirrel version was quite smart

I ship it.

>Beta

denial

GTFO, you computer-illiterate.

Out yourselves, you juvenile fucks. Sup Forums has complained time and time again about the sheer awfulness of your sketches, and you have the nerve to write shit using OUR ideas?

FUCK YOU.

I imagine they browse Sup Forums to see what cartoons their audiences watches.
No point making a Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors sketch or a Black Cauldron sketch.

But Sup Forums isn't their audience. 20-year olds who browse Facebook, Reddit, and Imgur while stoned and bored late at night are.

Maybe they're the ones that suggested it

Regardles of who did it first, of who did it best.
Regardles of Sup Forums, Regardles of Robot Chicken.
I assure you, I WILL masturbate to this idea.

I spoke to a girl once who said her favorite show was Robot Chicken. I politely tried to navigate the conversation and in not even 5 minutes gathered that her only interests at all were weed and sex.

Okay, but what are you going to do about it?

kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Robot-Chicken-Season-9/Episode-9?id=79949&s=beta

Link for anyone wanting it.

>Literally an old hag

That's literally not edgy. Stop misusing the goddamn word.

right on man
did you take that opportunity

But that makes no sense. They don't even remember any of the cartoons they reference.

Which is fine because Robot Chicken isn't being clever with their references. It's only ____ except what if there was sex/murder/shit.

Their references are practically interchangeable in that regard.

I'm sure their audience probably remembers the squirrel from some Reddit post of, "OMG This was the saddest thing in Sword and the Stone!" and not because they actually saw the movie.

I don't want it.

They kind of do, it's just that they rarely do clever takes on how the shows worked and just make it "adult" stuff like sex and drugs.

Let's plug Robot Chicken. The THREAD.

RC is such complete trash. It's the epitome of "lol random violence" humor that was old by the time it left the net and made it to TV.

Why doesn't Sup Forums create more OC waifus based on old animated movies and cartoons anymore

Hazel was great

>Why doesn't Sup Forums create more OC waifus based on old animated movies and cartoons anymore
Because anytime we do anything like that we get a bunch of faggots screaming "CANCER", "AUTISM", and "go back to Tumblr" along with a bunch of idea men try to make it a 24/7 general

>her only interests at all were weed and sex.
And even after that, chances are you're still a virgin.

>Furfag, thinking solely with his dick, misses the entire point of why Sup Forums actually likes Hazel and cannot understand that it is for more than just sexual gratification
Typical.

On top of , modern Sup Forums moderation enables them to get drawfags banned, ensuring this place remains DC vs. Marvel wars and Sup Forums faggotry.

Gross.

I hate a fetish for mentally retarded women

Ok you got me
I am the robot chicken

thanks but no thanks

The squirrel in the original movie had a retarded squirrel brain, dumbass. She was just horny.

>Newfag doesn't realize that Sup Forums was originally the most furry board before mods became faggots

>Newfag doesn't realize that Sup Forums was originally the most furry board before mods became faggots
based mods saving the board

>Plague will never draw her pregnant in either form
he's going to shut down his patreon next year

hurts, I love his Cali and Merriam pictures so much I think he did a 3rd character too but I forget.

>board infested with politics bait threads they do nothing about
>spammed with live-action moves/TV show threads they do nothing about
>legit discussion of cartoons/comics can be deleted just because of animal characters
>arbitrary banning some webcomics while leaving up others with the same or very similar premise/characters
>they mostly camp out in the drawthread to police content they don't like
sure "saved" the board

>implying those aren't completely separate problems to the furfag menace
>implying they aren't minor inconveniences compared to the complete cancer that furfags and ponyfags were dumping on this board every thread, every day
yes, saved the board

You do realize the majority of Sup Forums content is about or features "furry" characters and the mlp thing was more from other boards being easily triggered by pony pictures showing up in threads. Hell, the avatar/korra threads had almost as much spam on the board when those were airing and they didn't get an entire board to shit up.

>the majority of Sup Forums content is about or features "furry" characters
Imagine being this butthurt and retarded
if it was less cancerous it could have stayed, but you had to be autistic faggots and make every Sup Forums character a fucking wolf or whatever

>make every Sup Forums character a fucking wolf or whatever
the fuck are you even talking about?

>calls others newfags
>is this new
you're welcome to fuck off to your cesspool containment board whenever you like

what a normie...

Is this book any good? I loved Animorphs but I'm not familiar with KA's other works.

thicc milfur

Yeah, not much happened in the skits, but on the plus side, not much went wrong in the skits. It's nice that they did one. They were much cruder, and just plain mean, to the rest of the Disney movies. They didn't even give the girl the tour of the horrible filth ridden medieval human world, or give her the pox, or scurvy, etc. For robot chicken, they were nice.

because comic book movies got huge, which drew in a lot of Sup Forums fags. Then Sup Forums apparently discovered they fucking love comics and now they're squatting here, too.

but there's still plenty OC threads here and there.

detected,

also sex-addicted rapist, she shows no mercy for the males she force, with al those meat there is no ecape

Would you rather a squirrel hazel with the intelligence of a human or a human hazel with the intelligence of a squirrel?

the former is pretty much her standard state in the movie

Squirrel no question.

has there been a sketch yet about Steven Universe yet?

Yup, sounds like a Sup Forumsmrade wrote that

Like Clara's cousin from Drawn Together?

I don't believe so. Robot chicken is usually really slow with new stuff. I think they only JUST recently had a Ben 10 joke. And it wasn't even clever.
youtube.com/watch?v=oOBICj9Le68

A Sup Forumsmrade would have made it into a sappy love story halfway through. and we’d all have watched it if he did

Was there at least a Bwen incest joke?

the thing I posted is the only ben 10 joke they've ever done.

I'd be down for this if it was drawn better.

>lewd

Human hazel is beta as fuck

>oh no I got a boner from a squirrel in a cartoon and now I'm horny as fuck
>but not I need to imagine her as human because retards on the internet will think I'm a furry if I don't
>and their opinion is important to me

imo the only good bits they ever did were the star wars ones.

former, obvously
humanization is a shit-tier fetish anyway

>Thinking the reason Hazel became a thing is because people wanted to fap to her.
>Not that her love and devotion charmed them and made them want to she her have a happy end with Arthur, who deserved better than that cheating whore Guinevere.
Newfags get out!

That was terrible. I smiled at a few jokes but nothing was funny, just kind of like, ah I get what you're going for.