youtube.com/watch?v=sZBKVPWoU5U
youtube.com/watch?v=aC7udJn0l_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Disgusting filthy muslim coal blacks

How about

>Sweden is the worst country, from the small collection of best ones

Pretty sure Sweden is still nicer than say, India

The text on the flag is misspelled.

When Trump gets rid of all the immigrants you know where they're gonna go.

Don't let those cucks into your country friend, it would suck to see my ancestral homeland filled with Niggers. Fuck Sweden.

I agree

>1905
Varsågod, käre granne.

Nigger muslim confirmed

why are they so weak and pathetic?

>those Norwegian qtees

BRUUUUH

TAKE ME THERE KEK

Let's go to war shall we?

we should go and kidnap all the young children in there, then go to war to kill everyone in there and when the children are grown up send them to sweden

Sweden with no military and all those immigrants LUL, don't stand a chance.

The girl in the first picture is BRITISH. Debunked bitch

>Reminder that the only nordic country with an empire is SWEDEN

Your countries has always been our bitches. Mad for swedish superiority?

I'm swedish and my grand grand parents are not and i fkin say no immigration and throw the arabs out because they dont know the rules or the language, sweden is now like the stupid kid in class giving everybody pencils and in the end they just shit on him. JIMMIE2018

Not the Congo? Or anyplace in Africa?

I like where you're going. Only it would be hard to find one that belongs to the aryan race

>s.jpg
go back to readit

Sad for what it used to be. That only makes it worse.

yes you have a glorious history but in the past 100 years all you have excelled at is sucking dick and letting everyone walk all over you.
was the multiculti dream worth it all?
now you people are weak and pathetic and im ashamed of having you as a neighbor.

Vackert.

Most nordic country in the world.

And what are you going to do today? Blast "This way if you are gay" At them in submarines?

you had, besides, Danish/Norwegian-union>Swedish/Norwegian-union

Finland whitest there is. Feels good man.

This is not correct

>Sweden is the worst country.
>>You can't prove me wrong.

You can't prove an opinion wrong.

We simply just got too lazy. Maybe we shouldn't have been neutral, we haven't been in a war in over 200 years we don't have fighting in our blood anymore

we are the greatest...

asnwer this

youtube.com/watch?v=sCfopEXYKhA

>You can't prove me wrong.
I gladly concede.

You still have it. You're simply too comfortable in your current lives. I have no doubt Swedes will eventually get their country back, after immigrants have brought it to bankruptcy first.

well wake the fuck up you pompous cunts!

Sweden + Finland look like a benis :DDD

Glad you can be proud over something.

Oh well.. I still have faith in Sweden.

So much jelousy from a little pölse itt. If other countries like Denmark would live up to their sworn promise of not letting migrants pass through without seeking asylum, we wouldn't have to be stuck with all this garbage. We basically did you a huge favor by not closing the border, not that you deserved it in any way, you lack all honor by breaking a commitment. You are like a kid not wanting to be responsible for what you sign up to do when shit hits the fan, pathetic desu.

:')

I'm in love, good thing family is from Trondheim so i visit these beauties frequently

So many muslims here now

wow, checked and this sounds like a great idea, because i really feel terrible for the little swedish kids who have to grow up in that hell, they can rebuild sweden after you guys raze it to the ground

Protecting your allah boyfriend or something?

Sweden is still too comfy for swedes in general. Migrants are mainly kept in their ghettos and the few swedes who come in contact with them are poor lazy people who don't have any fucks to give. The main effect that is noticed is lower healthcare standards and higher taxes, but sooner or later the migrant chaos will spill over, which will lead to some change.
Tl;dr swedes don't know how bad it is, and is about to become.

just like they have special programs to guard pandas and rhinos we will soon have to do this to swedes

Norwegians, at least on Sup Forums, are cunts. Swedes are usually some of the best posters, good sense of humour, intelligent, can take a joke.

These shitty flag memes are getting old, Swedes are bro-tier.

>tfw all these girls will have muslim children :^(

>tfw there are Norwegian muslims itt that live in Grorud

top kek

Muslims that come from your country

>Muslims that come from your country
That's a weird way of saying Norwegian bordershoppers. Thanks for buying all our cheap shit that we import from Russia and Poland.

It still has a higher standard of living than 95% of coubtries.

>Implying the girl to the left is swedish

Naw did that hurt? It should, because it's true, maybe it's the red headed nature in danes that creates such an inferiotity complex. But don't worry danes, Sweden will not sink you for our own benefit, we are not like you.

Clearly says made in Sweden on the food.

>Sweden, France, Germany, UK

Atheism is a poison, and we drinked it

Norwegians are just oil-rich snobs like Saudis

Dropping this .. youtube.com/watch?v=sZBKVPWoU5U

What does that have to do with Sweden?

Wow, two can play this game

youtube.com/watch?v=aC7udJn0l_w

>t. Mohammed

Came to mind when I met a 9 year old brony

Nordic genes are cucked genes.

I was just saying, OP is a little faggot attacking Sweden when his own country is just as bad in many areas.

t. ahmed

Why again Swedish politicians are pro-immigration? Always everyone tells that it's a labor force, but does sweden has an economy which need mass """cheap""" labor? OR it's just bc white ppl have to die?

True

Literally "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I!" tier

I honestly wish Scandinavia and Finland could cooperate against the liberal order that corrupts Swedish politics.
With our traditional culture of accountability and order we could be leading the world in statesmanship, yet we cuck ourselves.
My dream is creating a Nordic military alliance, someday.
I beleive in the dream though.

Why did you call me 'mohammed' when you have no evidence at all that I am a muslim/non-white

I think its hilarious u kids talking about sweden. u wouldnt say this stuff to them irl, the whole nation is JACKED. not only that but they wear the freshest clothes, eat at the chillest restaurants and hang out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

HELL

As an Icelandic man surrounded by Nordic men constantly, yes. I agree.

Because you called the Swedes 'bro-tier', and Sweden is 80% mudslime.

Good luck with that OP

The thing is we have no swedes that wants to take care of our elders or clean our toilets. Most ethnic swedes will study to become lawyers or doctors or engineers etc so we have to import shitskins to basically serve as our mexicans so they can clean our toilets. The other one being our politicans feels sorry for them and wants to make us into an ''humanitarian superpower'', stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Swedes (ethnic swedes) are bro-tier. Norwegians are the most arrogant people I have ever had the misfortune of interacting with.

True but Norway is not that difference.

From wich country was the white men who got rape by a nigger and feel bad for him to be deported? Oh yes, Norway.

Norway is the worst

Seriously, thank you burgerbro.

Fat MacDonald iguana, you should go outside for once.

this, Norwegians are cunts

>The rape baby of Sweden and Denmark that is Norway somehow talks shit

How about you go back to being literally irrelevant to anything ever.

I noticed that when I visited Scarborough. People always assumed we where norwegian but when we corrected them they always loosened up and became super friendly, whilst bad mouthing norwegians.

Underrated

Norwegians from the countryside are nice to interact with.

Oilniggers (old people that shit money), richfags (privileged kids that has oilnigger parents) and people in the bigger cities are very arrogant yes.

Oh, you're so fucking jealous of our oil. We claimed it nigger, you cucks we're to dumb at the time.

>60 years later.
If you say so.

Of course I'm jealous. I'm not ashamed to admit it. Your oil was a miracle for you guys. But you had tons of outside help to get that oil.

>you cucks we're to dumb at the time
Is this English?

Wtfs this argument

Second from the left is my waifu, pls no love her.

Also the twins look like my female friend's little sister who is 15. Just thinking about it makes my dick so hard it could cut through diamond.

>implying they haven't all bleached.

>Implying holding frozen tundras and icy shitholes were something to be proud over.

There were no population there you could rule over

>mfw I would pay to see her getting creampied by some Mediterranean god
Am I cucked ?

Would Sweden even be bright yellow anymore if you counted the immigrants?

Those are shitskins though. Except maybe the middle ones. Not sure about 3 from left, one eye looks brown one looks blue.

This. 2/3 of those """""blondes""""" have fucking brown eyes. Would only fuck the 2nd from right if robots forced me to.

I swear Swedish womyn are over rated as fuck. Not saying they are especially bad but most of them are nothing special like in every other country.

Only if you aren't med yourself.

Completely agree.

It's kinda gay to have blonde hair in your 20s tho. I was born with blue eyes and blonde hair but over time it turned into dirty blonde/light brown. Blonde is a feminine color