***Attention Veterans of the Meme War***

I've shared some other screenshots of lefties who think they've uncovered some vast neo nazi conspiracy. This dude straight up thinks pepe is worshipped, and that the right wing death squads are stalking him. For your entertainment but also just be aware, the same tactics may not
work.

Pepe!

Send him a Pepe.

so the goyim know?

Another unintended casualty of the Great Meme War.

It's pretty hilarious that this shit is seeping out to the normies now. They don't have a fucking clue about anything

If the digits repeat, communism we will defeat

>Alt-right worshipping Pepe

Christians worshipping the giant wooden cross

It's just like that (((study))) done on Sup Forums.
It's a simple fact that people fear what they do not understand.

Shitlibs fear much and understand little, thus the modern world seems filled with wizardy and wonder to them.

This will be like all those WW2 vets who wanted to go back and fight in Korea. IT AINT OVER YET BOYS

>This dude straight up thinks pepe is worshipped,

That's absolutely ridiculous. We worship Kek. Pepe is His prophet

>and that the right wing death squads are stalking him.

He's not the only one being watched

Can't blow my cover frenchie, he thinks I'm Ancom.

Dude is off his meds. I've seen some shit, here, but that is full blown off ur meds. We could start a go fund me, and get him a hand job from a crack whore. It might help.

the goyim know.

There is a grand Jewish conspiracy and those rioters are being paid to riot. You can see the ads on Craigslist for fucks sake

Praise kek

HAHAHAH WHAT A TOTAL FAGGOT!!!

>genuinely worship

those are the type of retards that worship the ultimate jew meme, money, and all the system it implies. Id rather worship a frog.

>meme magic cant be stopped ;)

Check my digits

>#anarchocommunism
how do you have a government dependent system with no government?

Tbh, I hope he sees this thread and the posts my boys and I have made, hope he's literally shaking T B Q H

>Dude is off his meds. I've seen some shit, here, but that is full blown off ur meds. We could start a go fund me, and get him a hand job from a crack whore. It might help.
He used to be a huge fuck boy. Claims to have been super conservative until he came here, has some nasty stories from his freshman year

This war never ends

well too close and too far, although its a pretty nice number 9-88-22-00-3.....it makes a nice pattern, opened by 9, closed by 3.

>ancom
Wh-
>not joining in on the REE RICH PEOPLE shit on principle
WHAAAAAAA-

What is this.
How did this get here.
What ARE Things?

(This is a prime time to convince libtards to get guns. More guns = less ground for the MUH CHILLUNS narrative to work).

>Anarcho-communism

Does this dipshit even realize the oxymoron that is?

What an idiot. Pepe is merely keks acolyte.

THEY KNOW

id rather stick with Social Nationalism

>This dude straight up thinks pepe is worshipped
He is right about that though. Only it's Kek, not Pepe. Pepe is his prophet and messiah

That's what a couple of the girls i work with have been pushing hardcore, faggots talking revolution and they're just like "haha yeah with what you neoliberal-hypercapatalist-privledged-degenerates"

Slowly working, only the Clinton liberals are slow to take.

>tfw you're participating in Lovecraft story but as a cultist

>thinks we are stalking him
>OP posts this here, proving we are, in fact, stalking him

heh

>jewish
>innocent

pick only one my friend

The holy duality

>it's weird that people worship an ancient Egyptian frog God
>it's normal that there is a world wide shadow government causing the end of democracy and the USA

>>thinks we are stalking him
>>OP posts this here, proving we are, in fact, stalking him

>heh
We've chosen not to identify him for this reason. He truly is an unhealthy individual. Was very conservative and wham, a couple months here threw him off his rocker. Claims to be Trans this or that but seeks no treatment, still kind of a creep with women from what I've been told.

We have two months. According to everything /k/ (and the few gun sites I visit that aren't full-blown Icke/Vigilantcitizen/Tribulationsaints-tier tinfoil) tells me pre-election gun price hikes are already slowing down or even reversing. Now would be an absolutely great time while they still think they have a chance.

If we can increase gun ownership in Democrat strongholds by just a single percentage point we've basically won.

We need to become the jew and absolutely normalize this type of behavior until it is no longer an acceptable thing to oppose.

Based Hofer is trying to liberalize gun laws here.

If the US did their part this would help uncuck the entire world.

It's funny watching him try to play down the soros funded protests.

My thoughts exactly, I've the money set aside for my first firearm, waiting for price drops.

fucking newfags

The absolute beauty of it all is he's partially right, but due to the absolute absurdity of Sup Forums, everything he says just makes him sound like a lunatic and nobody will take him seriously. It's kind of like when Clinton/the MSM targetted Pepe, and it made them look like absolute retards even though they were sort of on to something. What a beautiful thing.

Can you OC in your state?

Go F U L L cognitive dissonance and wear libshit apparel plus your weapon.

pepe IS worshipped

what do you think Praise Kek means? Pepe is the Idol through which we praise Him

Nah, states laws are cucked

Leave your house.

Kek knows.

>implying I don't live illegally dorm on this campus in abandoned office space

Then rejoice, for neither shall your opportunity to serve the Emperor.

Bless. Ever since I joined the Emperors army, things have only gotten better. Some days have been more stressful than others, but life is good.

Could you link or describe the study?

I could use a laff

does he have a twatter account?

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD. GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW PRAISE KEK.

#Southpark #Bernie2016 #Gasthekikes

Not to my knowledge