Marvel's Spider-man

Look at this image. Girls will watch this show and feel EMPOWERED when they see that girls can be smart too! Powerful!

Other urls found in this thread:

tombcartoonmonkeyskeleton.blogspot.com/2018/01/work-around-town-too.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anya is cute, CUTE!

Isn’t this show cancelled.

After the second season which is supposed to adapt Superior Spider-Man.

man if this gets a third season Spectacular fags will be so salty

Then it's a good thing it won't.

Fuck this show, it makes me miss Ultimate Spider-Man.

Didn't Spidey get a whole statue though?

We have surpassed beyond the plane of salt ever since the chances of a renewal became zero after Disney.

let me see those facts

I like to visit Sup Forums to see them get stupidly mad over things no one that graduated kindergarten would ever get mad at.

Literally "Pussy Pass: The Animation"

Ok.

why does the whole show look like someone put the blinds over it?

>"Remember Pete: the only time the white race really loses, is when they stop trying to kill jews and minority."
>Writing Consultant: Sam Reimi

Jesus Reimi, how do you keep getting work?

tombcartoonmonkeyskeleton.blogspot.com/2018/01/work-around-town-too.html

Disney XD is a very odd experience, Watched the 4 part Doc Ock episodes today (utter garbage btw) and all their commercials were toys marketed exclusively for girls, a cavalcade of Everafter high, DC/Star Wars dolls, and some weird ass "girls can have brains too" Dolls, and then out of the blue one weird mech show with only boys in it (Which honestly shocked me, good for them).

Is there no middle ground anymore, and do they not have action figures for this shitty show to sell?

>and do they not have action figures for this shitty show to sell?

Yeah, but they haven't come out yet. One of the figures is a season two spoiler.

>All that Grey.
At least he isn't a hulk imposter this time...

You have shit taste.

Triggered.

Triggered.

Triggered.

Take your culture wars to Sup Forums, incels.

Everyone's smarter than Peter, get over it. Now he can focus on his better qualities, like being a symbol of hope and peace and getting people's dads killed several times

I saw that Vulture figure in stores the other day so it's definitely out

But boy I'm sick of this "No elbow and knee articulation" shit.

The only time it got really bad was in the Black Widow episode, where he's making genuinely stupid mistakes and saying incredibly obvious things only to be corrected by the girls.

I do appreciate him being used more to inspire others, but that doesn't mean he has to be an utter dunce to make others look better either.

got to pay for extra articulation.

sad but true

goon detected

it is rather strange, isn't it?

I wonder if they were bullied in high school or maybe their parents beat them? Hard to imagine they aren't bitter virgins or delusional homos.