"Fake" news

A professor in Massachusetts released this list of ""news"" sites that people should avoid.

docs.google.com/document/d/10eA5-mCZLSS4MQY5QGb5ewC3VAL6pLkT53V_81ZyitM

You guys should be careful to avoid these sites, you wouldn't want to get any wrong news, would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

merrimack.edu/live/profiles/586-melissa-mish-zimdars
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The "Fake news" meme is going to be their new angle vis a vis restricting the 1st Amendment

Look for democratic sites... none found, welp alrighty then.

>too many requests
I've never seen that before

merrimack.edu/live/profiles/586-melissa-mish-zimdars
send her some fake email

Censorship and controlling the narrative didn't quite work out
It's only because we don't have enough censorship and controlling the narrative
I love liberals

>breitbart
>infowars

And nothing of value was lost. I'm glad Facebook and Google are censoring them soon.

News organization that have been caught fabricated news or colluding with the Hillary campaign and DNC:

ABC
NBC
CBS
MSNBC
CNBC
PBS
The NY TImes
The WaPO
The Chicago Tribune
The LA Times
HuFPo
Motherjones
Google
Failbook
Buzzfeed

did I miss any?

I am surprised RT isn't on there. Yet.

Reuters

RT is goebbels tier. On par with Huff Post, Buzzfeed, motherjones, slate and many others.

Breitbart is going to be the Trump administration's homepage and Alex Jones is going to be considered a D.C. insider in 8 years.

They won't be filtered.

In truth, with the obvious exception of Breitbart, that list is entirely accurate, but it omits the NYT, WaPo, HuffShitpo, BuzzFeed, and the rest of the usual suspects of mainstream and boutique leftist media.

Salon is not mentioned
fucking cucks

Guardian

Come on Sup Forums

You and I both know Breitbart is shit.

AJ+
NOWTHIS
OCCUPY DEMOCRATS
ELITE DAILY
WASHINGTON POST
HUFFINGTON POST
GIZMODO
KOTAKU

what's fake on inquisitr or red state?

Univision.

He probably put CNN in his "trustworthy" list, amirite?

Nahh RT is pretty good. They broke it that trump won at least 5 minutes before fox and the rest of the msm.

Breitbart and RT were the only sites that reported on Cologne for 3 days while the supposed feminist friendly rags tried to squash the story to spare their pet mudslimes from any negative press.

Breitbart was outstanding all year, faggot.

Salon is not on that list

AP
Reuters
Fox turned on The People's Candidate at the same time the GOP's blitz failed, but they were always against The Will of the People from the get-go.

Add Fusion, mic and themarysue to those too.

Not even an ancap but there's literally nothing factually inaccurate on lewrockwell.com. This is an obvious propaganda ploy.

Its too little to l8 m8. The democratic party is going to cease to exist very soon.

Thank God morning news usa is not included

Fox only delayed announcing his victory because they were getting drunk off of those sweet views and clix.

Hm, always thought globalresearch.ca was a shady source but it didn't even make the list.

>I've never visited, but my (((Facebook friends))) tell me it's bad, and I should avoid it

You fucked up.

Also, I thought ijr was a trusted source

You know the endgame of all this is to aggravate the right into some new fairness doctrine shit right?

Keep cool and eyes on the ball mentlegen

Good thing I get all my news from Jezebel.

Red state angers me when those fucks don't proof read or post a tweet as news.

How could you miss CNN?

Vox, my dude

erick ericksons stupid name angers me but their shit isn't fake as far as i can tell

Don't forget (((politifact))) and (((snope)))

>(((professor in Massachusetts)))

>CNN
Why bother listing them when even normies know?
They have dropped below infowars in the public's perception.

Those were never real news

>infowars

>every opposition media is fake because I said so
>remember to only watch CNN, your most trusted name in news

To be fair there's a lot of genuine garbage sites in that list that deserve to be ignored, and even more that I'm not familiar with. But blaming """fake news""" for Trump's victory, when nearly every single major news media outlet was in active collusion with the DNC (which we know thanks to the magic of Wikileaks), is rich.

When are they going to realize that transparent attempts at unofficial censorship like this are obvious to everyone, and inevitably backfire?

>All news I don't like is now satire!
they keep digging their heads further into the sand, kek

>A professor in Massachusetts released this list of ""news"" sites that people should avoid.
All of them?

Politico
Salon
Gawker
Huffington Post

>jew knows it's death to name drudge
>names all the drudge sources

I am seriously wishing these kikes would get what is long overdue.

Bloomberg

>Huffington Post and Washington post aren't on this list
You can fuck RIGHT off.

Reuters censored its own poll on election day when it initially showed trump with a lead. In fact they deleted all of their polls back to 3 Nov, last time Hillary showed a lead.