Other urls found in this thread:

totaldrama.wikia.com/wiki/Total_Drama_Daycare
youtube.com/watch?v=iSTUfJjtEOY
youtube.com/watch?v=2Mo1QitSrJs
mega.nz/#F!BPZEhI6K!muUeF1PmAGnFnfi6al4NOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This makes me irrationally angry much more then it should

what about it makes you angry?

Its so embarrassingly childish that you just know CN had the intention of all three new shows being geared towards preschoolers, even though thats what this channel has always been against.

I love them.

Kill yourself

kill yourself

This, Summer Camp Island, Total Drama Daycare, and Craig of Creek all coming out side-by-side really does feel like CN is going hardcore pre-school after almost a decade of attempting the tween/teen audience with Adventure Time, Regular Show, Steven Universe, Robotomy, and MadTV. Probably a few others I'm forgetting.

Seems that demographic didn't have the lasting fanbase they hoped for so they want the dedicated little kid fanbase that makes stuff like Paw Patrol so successful.

What they should be doing is making more outrageous violent slapstick comedies like Gumball and TTG because that's what kids actually respond to. Not baby shit Hallmark Family toons like We Bare Bears.

>Seems that demographic didn't have the lasting fanbase they hoped for
They did last, miller literally only thinks cartoons should be for little kids and is pushing the preschool schtick becasue thats what she personally wants. Shes killing the channel just because if her own awful views.

Why do you think shows like adventure time and steven universe still got great ratings, but she wont show them on retuns and barely if at all advertises for them anymore?

I thought AT and RS got shit ratings in their later seasons?

I also think it's funny

They did because they were placed in shit/death slots

kill yourself

Because they shifted their focus from being actually entertaining to being drama shit that appealed to no one but tumblr and the creators themselves

They were gievn no ads and hardly no one knew when they would be on, plus they never give constant reruns of them and only air premieres once and then never again. I hope after these three shows bomb miller can finally get the boot, and CN will become great again in time for the new decade.

Regular show got better again, even then its no excuse for how CN treated it, and certainly not an excuse to ignore other shows like clarence and uncle grandpa

I don’t suppose you think it’s the worst show out of CN’s current lineup.

>Total Drama Daycare
this isn't real, right?

No, summer camp is much worse, craig and apple and onion seem to be equal in terms of awfulness

Summer Camp Island hasn't started yet, and TTG, while bad, is not as fucking mundane and stupid as this. I'd take idiots screaming over fucking nothing happening any day (dear god please don't hold me to that).

But A&O is arguably still funny despite being mundane.

Summer Camp Island is a pure shipping show, the entire plotline is shipping with bland humor. It's more Disney Channel tier than preschool tier. Craig of the Creek is a toned down Clarence, it's not entirely preschool. We all thought UniKitty would be preschool tier based on the animation and marketing, but it ended up being hilarious. The network will be fine. That said, Apple and Onion still comes off as woefully uninspired.

And TTG is arguably still funny despite being incredibly retarded.

It's almost like you argue something that's absolutely wrong and claim "it's subjective"

yeah

totaldrama.wikia.com/wiki/Total_Drama_Daycare

It also... uh.... kinda destroys the entire continuity of the Total Drama series? I mean, it's not like that even matters, but like.... there really doesn't seem to be any reason for this to exist at all?????

>The network will be fine
>Network is slowly dwindling to DisneyXD-tier ratings despite not being a premium channel and having brand name recognition for close to three decades while Disney rebranded that channel about three times
>Most of their flagship shows will be ending soon with no replacement in sight
>The network will be fine

me too.

1. see pic related

2.it doesn't as its an AU whichis kinda dumb but whatever

Their best show currently airing is a spinoff of a movie starring a secondary character. That's not exactly a good sign

Villainous will save CN

Come on guys! They’re not doing so good at the moment but I’m sure Cartoon Network will have another great cartoon at some point! r-right?

I liked the last thread with the muppet videos better

>But A&O is arguably still funny despite being mundane
Dry paint is funnier then this shit
>The network will be fine.
No it wont, fuck you. Shipping shit and the blandness that is craig will ruin CN
Dear god i hope so

Megaman... maybe?
This is never coming to NA.

If the network wants to add some actual flavor to their roster, how about picking up 3 Dog Band.

The first iteration didn't do too well.

Also, they picked up one of the "Random!" cartoons Nick didn't use, maybe they could try a couple more.

Dear god I hope so, we need to go back to the early days where shows like Evil con Carne and Ed, Edd n Eddy were showing. Shows like Villainous and (maybe) Unikitty are in the right direction.

>3 dog band
I'm surprised someone else here remembers that exists. Too bad it'll never get picked up at this point.

>If the network wants to add some actual flavor to their roster, how about picking up modifyers
FTFY

Isn't Modifyers Nickelodeon property?

Are they supposed to be foreign or do the VA just have accents? They sound like retarded Australians.

I know the creators from europe somewhere.

>implying pilots cant be shopped to other networks
Adventure time first aired on nicktoons in 2008

>The Cartoonstitute was a planned Cartoon Network project created by Cartoon Network's executive Rob Sorcher that would have been a showcase for animated shorts created without the interference of network executives and focus testing
>It was headed by Craig McCracken (creator of The Powerpuff Girls, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and Wander Over Yonder) and Rob Renzetti (creator of My Life as a Teenage Robot). 39 shorts for the project were in development at Cartoon Network Studios, but only 14 of these were completed
My god, it was too beautiful for this world.

Yeah, but doesn't it depend on who produces the pilot?

I believe it was Frederator who made Adventure Time pilot, which is why they were able to shop it around. But some pilots are made by Nickelodeon Animation Studios, which means they own the whole property.

I thought that's how it worked and why Titmouse is able to pitch shows until they get greenlit, then it officially belongs to the network they sold it to.

I remember getting pumped for this at 13, when my only source for cartoon news was looking at wikipedia articles for updates. The level of disappointment when it was cancelled were gut wrenching.

This is it boys, might as well kill ourselves.

So are there any updates on that Adult Swim Jr. thing or was it all just a cruel joke?

Because CN seriously needs to get necked already.

>Preschoolers
That's it, that's fucking it, I've always been trying to figure out what it was about all these news shows that seemed so off on top of just being shit, it looks like most of them were meant to be aired on treehouse or something (treehouse is a Canadian network for toddlers)

Anyone got a hd mega rip of this short? I want to take screenshots of the many, many waifus...

Still waiting on Alan to clarify what that paperwork meant.

>Regular Show
boys being stupid and experiencing early adult life plus the strange consequences that come to them

>Gumball
boys being stupid and experience teenhood plus the strange occurrences in their fourth wall breaking town

>TTG
boys (and two girls) being stupid and going on stupid adventures

>we bare bears
boys being stupid and going on stupid adventures

>clarence
boys being stupid and going on stupid adventures

>apple and onion
boys being stupid
nothing else

>summer camp island
boys and girls
nothing else

I really hope for variety in these shows.

You want non-binary characters being stupid?

Oh wait, Steven Universe...

>we bare bears
>boys being stupid and nothing else
FTFY

All the cool stuff in regular show really ruined all following "2 friends doing things" shows for me. Everything just seems boring now.

youtube.com/watch?v=iSTUfJjtEOY
youtube.com/watch?v=2Mo1QitSrJs

Virtually everything on that Network has been performing poorly for 3 years now. TTG is the highest rated show and it only scores 1.2 million per premiere in comparison a premiere from AT or RS in 2012 would average over 2 million per premiere.
Burning Low is the highest rated episode of Adventure Time. What the fuck are you talking about?

>Regular show got better again

RS yes
AT still did well despite having no ads or reruns and still sells a shitload of merch in fact the biggest reason RS got treated so poorly was because the DVD/BD sales were terrible.

You know its fake right?

It says a lot how AT, which is probably at it's lowest level of momentum/public interest ever, is never rerun, and only gets barely promoted episode premieres every 3-4 months, still gets ratings on par with Unikitty, WBB, and TAWOG, which all have so much more promotion.

TTG spam honestly has to be one of the worst things to ever happen to this network.

mega.nz/#F!BPZEhI6K!muUeF1PmAGnFnfi6al4NOw

I'd love a 3 Dog Band series as much as you, user, but you gotta remember that was pitched ~10 years ago. Plus, Paul Rudish is currently running the Mickey Mouse Shorts over at Disney.

Maybe someday

>properly punctuating Ed, Edd n Eddy

Im not disagreeing with you, but what effect has TTG spam ha on the other shows?

None. It's just a meme

>Benson's drum solo
God, that brings back memories

TTG being spammed for literally years makes people not bother tuning in. Disney and Nick have declined too, but they still manage to keep their ratings consistently above 1 million for their biggest shows (in Nick's case, 1.5 million), so CN shouldn't have a problem. But people are sour against the network.

>"TTG being spammed for literally years makes people not bother tuning in"
>this is what retards actually believe
You know nothing about TV. TTG being spammed has little to no effect in the ratings of CN. And Disney's flagship shows (StarVS and Ducktales) are unable to hit 1 million.

Those shows are on Disney XD, a premium channel that barely anyone has. Since StarVS is getting on the main channel now, we'll see some difference.

You realize ratings come from people who haven't seen it yet, right? An episode being highly rated just means there was buzz from ads and previous episodes, the actual trend of viewership is downward after the start of s6

>TTG being spammed has little to no effect in the ratings of CN.
Confirmed retard. The networks overall ratings dropped last year by 16%. No one is watching the network now because of the TTG spam.

No it didn't. AT ratings have fallen dramatically, and where is your source on merch sales?

It isn't.

That isn't how it works, retard.

What even is Apple & Onion supposed to be?
It just looks and sounds like british Regular Show. It doesnt even seem like it's going to get as crazy as Regular Show either.

Ya know I’d be much more happy if they were honest about this being a pre school show. At least with pre school educational tv you get a tax break

Yes it is, fucking retard. CNs ratings as a whole have been down because of the spam.

The ratings of almost every network have been down you fucking kid.

Nickelodeon didn't lose any viewers in the same time span. Most networks didn't lose viewers at anywhere near the rate CN has. Some even made gains, and the same was true in 2016, where CN lost 20% and Nickelodeon lost 0% (and even Nick Jr. made gains of around 40% that year if I remember correctly).

CN has been losing far past the average, and even more so when you compare it to it's actual competition.