Villain safeplace thread

ITT : Good guys getting tortured/maimed/cucked/etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N4GIAdlbtLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Geez, what the fuck is happening there?

Reed Richards from the ultimate universe became evil and managed to reach the 616 universe. He's torturing Tony Stark.

>wasting trips on explaining a Bendis plot
Why does God hate us so?

>trips

Because of people like you.

>trips
Sorry, I meant quints.

This is fairly haunting.

This one always disturbed me as a kid.

youtu.be/N4GIAdlbtLY

At 1:10 when they're beating the fuck out of him. Makes it even worse since they dont show it leaving it up to imagination.

The Ultimate Universe is the best place for this kind of stuff.

>Villain safeplace thread

You mean failed villains, Ultimate Reed is so pathetic he couldn't even win when he held all the cards. His being put into 616 is even more pathetic, as if saving him would let some future writer do anything of worth with him when really his character will just dick around and languish like any other universe with character bloat.

Joker mindbreak when?

Man Cyclops is just born to suffer.

Fuck, I never realized Pixar was trying to warn little me.

Fuck, this hits close to home. Almost word for word my experience after getting paralyzed from a dragrace incident. I just wanted it to be a dream the night I first woke up conscious. The next morning I lost my damn mind. Shit sucked for a long time, man.

That's funny as shit.

Are. . Are you okay now?

How does he still have teeth?

And yet Black Mask never made her his version of Reek.

WTF? Source?

And than Hank Pym bites his head off.

This was awful though. That blob wasn't even all that evil, he had a wife and kids, him taking a bite out of wasp was such a stupid edgy ass pull.
But I mean most of the ultimate universe was trying to out edge each other.

Can someone post some Sivana evilness here?

Bendis didn't write this story.

>After thousands of years humans have done nothing but destroy this planet
>I will do it in three days.
Fuck your safe space, I'm not holding silence for Lobe. Fucking retarded garbage.

I will storytime all of Tieri's Weapon X this Saturday

also, I love Wild Child and hate X-23, Daken and that new Scrappy Doo Wolverine girl.
Making pretty boy/girl Wolverines who are heroes that pose as antiheroes is completely missing the point

Sabretooth is a fucking dick.

yes, but he is a great villain.

Wildchild was killed in that horrible Romulus story (although I guess he could have survived being thrown into molten steel because healing factor lel), he was written very out of character too, since he hadnt really been a villain since the 80s. He was in Alpha Flight and X-Factor in the 90s.
Now there is no point in resurrecting him because Marvel books are overflowing with Wolverine clones, he would be too redundant.
The AoA one was killed by Remender a few years ago too.

>Wolf in sheep's clothing

Literally not what that saying means. At all.

in dormammu's dimension, all metaphors are reversed

I forgot to mention, Dr Windsor here is a shapeshifted Sinister.

Nah, he is a hero now.

And than his admantium is tore out.

I think Sabretooth works better as a handsome psycopath, like the weapon x one, than as a beastly one.

he should be good looking enough to get women in bed willingly, even if he ends up kill-fucking them.

ultimate x-men. it's like the 3rd or fourth issue. legion pretty much stomps them down the whole time, it's a good read

ITT:

This is what Loeb writes when his son is DEAAAAD.

I mostly blame Quesada, though. Fucker shouldn't have put Loeb back to work so soon, dude was having a mental breakdown.

ok i only got two pics left of ultimatum. the end is near.

ultimate insult

Ultimate X-Men #16 to be exact

>Makes her break and beg for mercy from a C-lister then kills her slowly with an electric drill

Jesus. I hate the bloat of perky, flippant blonde girls in comics but why did the writer hate Spoiler this bad?

Ok this is it. IM DONE. FUCK THIS I AM OUT. GOING TO TAKE A LONG SILENT WALK.

I'm going to hell for laughing at that.

>Bin Laden
It amuses me how Ultimates dates itself so hard. It's cute, sort of like reading a 90's Image comic.

That's fucking hilarious.
You can just imagine him standing in the kitchen going "Hmmm... Now where can I stuff a body that ISN'T the fridge"

wrong. this was before the merge.

Does the freezer count as a fridge?

He really enjoys killing in the kitchen. He killed a friend of Guy's mother and stuffed her in the freezer.

Isn't Major Force one of Captain Atom's enemies?

The fuck was wrong with Loeb when he wrote all this?

They started as partners, but Force is a psycho and started being allowed to kill for the government.

I wiki'd him.
This made me laugh

Mental breakdown due to dead son.

Bill Willingham's said in a interview he got all the bad rap for shoving Steph under a train, when in fact the editors _directly ordered_ him to write all of that. Including the power drill torture.

Why is that last panel always so hilarious?

classic

Thank you for passing on that enjoyable giggle.

Rupaul should have better safety standards on that show.

What the fuck happened? God fuck Ultimate Wolverine.

he couldnt regenerate from this? was ultimate wolverine healing factor weaker?

in the ultimate universe, adamantium is not the strongest metal nor is it indestructible. you also have to wonder how wolverine died at the end of logan.

He said sheep in wolf clothing tho