Honestly Sup Forums I love chaos. I love it so much

Honestly Sup Forums I love chaos. I love it so much.

Why don't we just let Mr. Soros and the rest of (((america))) destroy the country. I just want it all to collapse

A true follower of kek knows his will is chaos

Isn't this Freemasonry?

I mean, Jewish Elites worship Egyptian Gods.

I watched the 60 minutes interview. The man is honest about how much power he holds. I don't want to submit to his rule, I want to submit to the chaos he brings in his wake.

When our days are done will all sit beside the fire with KEK
praise be to KEK

Why don't we kill them instead and enjoy the chaos that insues from that instead.

Letting him get his way will just make everyone submissive but pushing the elite into a corner will make them lash out. Which will create more chaos?

>Soros dies
>No one mourns
>His wealth goes quietly into the night

He's our one chance for worldwide instability. Let (((their))) chaos wash over you.

A true follower of kek knows chaos is his path

Your lack of repeating numbers signifies he isn't backing you.

He has said that destabilizing countries is his way. If we let America continue on its path to destruction the time for him to act will come.

Trying to fix it only delays the happenings

You are not the one that decide. If Kek wants harmony he gets harmony.

KEK GIVE ME THE NUMBERS I DESIRE

kek shows his numbers to true followers.

There is good chaos and bad chaos, just like good order and bad order.
We are in a state of bad order.
Making bad chaos will result in bad order.
Most states of being in the human reality are bad chaos. This is a change to spin the wheel towards good chaos. Do so and watch the fruits grow. You'll eat more plentiful then you ever have, conceivably, I swear to you.

>guys just submit to the guy who wants to usurp your self-rule and turn you into a herd of labor-cattle

hello schlomo

Underaged b&

>good chaos
>bad chaos
>good order
>bad order

There is no order, there is no bad chaos, there is only Kek and his will.

This. I don't know why you're all trying to use kek to create stability. It will never work. Kek wills chaos.

There is more chaos in fighting the globalist/UN agenda. They are trying to pussify the world to avoid wars. We will fight back and give them the war they all fear. With Kek's blessing of course.

Soros is anti-chaos, that's the point. They want to make humanity easily controllable like a mechanism. And they don't want to destroy the world, because they worship it's creator, the demiurge.

>Chaos
Doesn't exist.

Inferior minds unable to understand divine numbers see chaos everywhere.

Alright Sup Forums

I'll shill one more time. Kek will show me the way.

If 00 Soros is the way. Anything else I will repent with 30 shitposts

Kek has not chosen me to deliver his message.

I see this now.

> not a single zero
Kek has spoken.

I'm sure KEK did it for the lulz