So how you feel about the worlds most popular athlete?

So how you feel about the worlds most popular athlete?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/aa0r
youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?

Rare

no

newfag

ZERO DIMES

Connor McGregor, Irish fighting champ

Damn Owen Schroyer looks ripped

literally who?

The correct answer is Lionel Messi, followed by Ronaldo. Even as a burger, I know that.

>world's most popular athlete
Good for him, I suppose.

T W E L V E

S E C O N D S

>Soccer players
>Athletes
Choose one

Most popular athlete is a soccer player. It's the most popular sport.

Love how ant-political correctness he is

streamable.com/aa0r

newfag lurk more

LEAF

He's a manlet.

I'm 6'4" and I know for a fact that I could beat his ass.

>5'8

lmao

I'd ruin him in a fight. Manlets when will they learn

YOU'LL DO NUTTIN

NOTORIUS
O
T
O
R
I
U
S

I don't give a fuck. He got KTFO by a shitskin manlet.

No, it's either lebron or Ronaldo. No one outside of mma knows him

That's not Cristiano dos Santos Aveiro Ronaldo

Fuck that potato nigger, check out nigger M. Bison in the back!

>Derp I am 6'4 and just hit l 185lbs on the bench press, I could whoop that manlets ass!

Bitch please, he would have your ass seizing on the concrete with a single punch.

He was on welfare the night he won his first fight. Rags to riches story. He's a God-tier shit talker. Decent fighter.

It's the most popular sport in the world.
Just another thing Canada isn't good at, I suppose.

HE'S SCOUSE
HE'S SCOUSE
HE'LL COME AND ROB YOUR HOUSE
WAYNE ROONEY
WAYNE ROONEY...

he's cool
great shit talker

I'm tired of hearing about these manlet fighters.
All fighters should fight other fighters regardless of their weight.
Man vs man.

N. Bison

REALLY IS A LOONEY!

kek I love when lanky strings of piss think this shit. Like you don't fucking ANYTHING to a world class martial artist. He'd have your jaw removed before you could put one of your donkey flat feet forward. Now if you where also a world class martial artist and where 6'4" it'd be different but I'm going to guess your not.

Dresses like a fag

Hugs naked men. No dice, my country got 'nuff of that shit..

I read that as Isis fighting champ. Oh the possibilities.

He would kill you withing 30 seconds easy.
You couldn't even beat up a 150lbs bluebelt in BJJ. Doubt you can even throw a punch haha.

i wish swedes would be banned

I have absolutely 0 feelings about him.

Wich team does he play for?

I'll back the yank up.

I'm 6'4.5 and about 230lbs and I work out moderately.

I know most of you manlets probably don't understand but someone who is 5'8 tops is literally like a child to me.

Just imagine looking at a ten year old and then being told you wouldn't crush them.

Not only would he struggle to reach my face he'd also struggle to get past my reach or sheer mass advantage.

Not like you guys would learn.

manlet with an ugly body type and grotesque ear.

Ever fought a pro fighter buddy?

The greatest showman and currently the greatest fighter combat sports has. A man of the people. I love him because he always makes me money

I think tim tebows great and I wish him the best.

It's true even Connor would admit a larger man would beat him.

I could beat his irish guinea ass in 10 seconds or less.

LeBron is up there too, basketball is everywhere especially in China now

Look how long his arms are. He's a literal monkey.

He is a manlet

Why would I need to.

The whole point here is that a "pro" is only as good as his body lets him.

Conor is a genetic weakling and I'm a success that's why he isn't allowed to fight in higher categories. The professional skill goes out of the window and actual power comes into play.

Ashamed that he had to rig the main event at 205.

Sure. My mate, around 6'3 used to compete in kickboxing to a fairly high level - as in has a handful of titles from a bunch of organisations, some of them international. Before he worked on his ground game, he could get fucked over by anyone, even manlet tier, provided they could make it past his reach.

Shit tier argument.

He's got some drive, but he's a thick headed pikey prick from Dublin who struggles to string words into a sentence. If I'd have spent years on the dole going to the gym, I'm sure I'd have made significant progress too. Instead I invested my time looking for a job and trying to get out of the job centre ASAP.

Manlet detected. As a 6ft5 master race with my many pub fights I know any manlet can't stand up to a taller alpha male. Anyone our height would drop this pathetic excuse of a "man".There's a reason for weight classes manlet.

Have you seen Ronaldo, leaf?

W-whats going on here..?

.. Artie?

It's been a while

>wrestles around with sweaty men on a mat in front of thousands

Ulimate degeneracy

In the wild, I'd wait until youre asleep then slit your throat. Your height is meaningless.

>I'm 7'4 and 500lbs. I'd floss my teeth with that manlet

Get a grip ya poxy spastics, you'll do fuckin' nothin'

>Conor Mcgregor net worth: 22 million
>Lebron James net worth: 300 million
Black slave outdoing and irish slave.

please cuck me tommy

ayy lmao

You're a 16 stone fatass that works out "moderately"? Bro you're a joke and it's sad that you've clearly never been in a fight let alone with someone even remotely capable. You are beyond delusional. I suggest you try your "reach" with some sub 6' world class martial artist and see how you fair. You'd get that wake up call you clearly need.

ha ha hilarious! cant believe you misread it like that!

>I could beat bruce lee because I'm taller and heavyer
You're an embarrassment

uncucked celt

He will K.O. 100% sure.
I'm tall (193cm) and I practice martial arts since I am kid, I took punches at training against shorter guys more often than I like to admit.

A guy like Mc Gregor doesn't have the strength to maul you, but he has the explosiveness and the precision to hit you in temple or in the jaw before you could even manage to catch him.

i dig that style

that dude makes normcore great again

McGregor is blessed with insane fast twitch muscle fibers.

He is much much stronger than you.

That's not even accounting for the technical superiority.

Who is this semen demon?

>instead of looking up to this accomplished fighter, beady anglo scum and Americans with bitchtits complain and rant about how "in the wild I would slit his throat when he's sleeping!"

PLEASE improve yourselves cancerous swine

lol

>Guys I could knock out Floyd Mayweather. >Niggers only 5' 6
>Heh lanklet master race ftw

Bro, you would get your ass kicked by teenagers in a jiu jitsu class. I would fucking bet on it

new copypasta?

he's laughable as fuck. people talk of him as if he's an all time great when just two fights ago he got his shit pushed in by a fellow lightweight that took the fight on a week's notice. the only reason he has 2 belts is because they never made him defend the one he picked up 2 years ago. he won it off of a lucky punch then never once defended it. the ufc only allowed the game to be continued to be rigged in his favor and hanging onto a title without defending it because he brings in a lot of (dumb) fans that spend money on ppv's and the ufc is a business, not a real sports league.

his self promotion consists of him yelling a lot with his mouth wide open and talking about himself constantly. he also dresses like a total fucking clown. dude walks around like there's a dildo permanently in his ass, constantly flexing while he's walking.

the fact that he's so popular is a sad commentary on how stupid the average person in the modern world is.

how do I get this qt to do this to me?

>He doesn't have the strength

The reality is watch the explosiveness the moves with.

If you actually arm-wrestled with him, even with much more weight than him to your advantage he'd probably win just because muscle for muscle he's so much more powerful.

It's evident in his punching power, he's clearly one of the few guys with insane gifts in that category.

As an Irish-American, I love him.
>inb4 people talking shit on "irish-americans"

>dad got me into boxing when I was 6
>trained BJJ and capoeira somewhere along the line
>wanted to get into MMA
>didn't

Now I'm a fat fuck and I didn't even finish college. Just fuck my shit up

>a lucky punch

You mean the straight left counterpunch that he uses again and again and again and again and has literally won most of his fights because of?

That thing that he is TRYING to do?

The thing he was clearly setting up Aldo for?

Lucky?

You're fucking delusional.

What a fucking manlet, anyone here could kick that faggot potatoes ass

Who?

>I'm taller so I can beat a pro fighter, not just any pro fighter but one of the best in the world

Mcgregor would make you his second wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

Connor plz go

The Irish couldn't even beat starvation

>Someone has actually bought into the manlet shitposting
>Someone actually believes that inches of height translates into years of fighting experience and training

I have been boxing for six years and doing BJJ for four. I don't believe I could touch Connors chin with a clench fist regardless of how hard I tried.

Fuck off, Swedish prick. No one likes your gay country. You're an embarrassment to Norway, Denmark and Finland and I'm surprised that they haven't invested in giant paddles and saws to get the fuck away for that shithole you call a nation.

Hang yourself like how Jamal's balls hang out of your wife.

What is this meme???

You'd get you're fat fucking Yanke neck wrung. I'd heem you myself.

America couldn't even beat vietnamese rice farmers

lol look, the little manlets are mad

>Heem

Gets me every time

He would be pretty bad at arm wrestling in fact, that's just not the same fibers, muscle groups and nervous path.

>aussie losing to birds

Youre not following the pol pecking order, you guys are so close to being second to last vs sweden. Dont fuck it up.

lolz at all these manlets sucking the potato shrimp's dick. I wouldn't even punch him, I'd pick him up and throw him over the nearest fence. If he climbed back over and re engaged I'd swing him around by his ankles until he hit a car with his head. Then I'd choke him until he shit.