It's up

Other urls found in this thread:

dwatchseries.to/episode/the_tick_2016__s1_e7.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Season 2?

Season 1B

Where?

Amazon prime video

It's it uploaded to any streaming sites?

Yes, amazon prime.

That's not what he was asking, silly.

Amazon Prime?

Amazon Prime.

Amazon Prime the website?

Dunno yet, about to find for my self

Well if anyone finds any uploaded links that isn't Amazon prime please tell me

How do you not have Prime yet, even if it's just for the shipping?

Because it cost money and I already have Netflix and hulu and this is the only show I watch from Amazon

Because Amazon is shitty unethical company

Amazon with Prime

Shouldn't stop you from getting the most out of your money.

Huh? your logic doesn't make sense to me? Are you saying you should give money to terrible companies just because they provide a cheap product?

I really couldn't pass beyond the first half of the first episode, I didn't like the actor playing The Tick. Is this supposed to be better than the first one? That actor was much better and closer to whom I imagined that character to be.

Literally yes.

dwatchseries.to/episode/the_tick_2016__s1_e7.html
Episode 7

Ohhh old chum, you really need to watch it further. It'll latch on to you, like some sort of bloodsucking insect.

Ayy

I'll wait for something that isn't going to murder my computer

You lil Bitch

Didn't like the pilot at all, but my friend suggested me to watch the rest of the season. It was fucking amazing.

I felt kinda the same but then it just turned so wacky and I loved it. I've never seen our read anything tick related besides Lyme Disease but ii love this

Finished watching all of it.

Do you suppose Arthur's stepdad was a former superhero?

Bump

Where the fuck can I pirate this shit?

The season was ok. Decent, sometimes clumsy writing carried by a much stronger main cast. Kinda wish it isnt so serialized, and just does a day to day sorta thing in season 2

>still no Chairface Chippendale
Well just fucking kill me then

Cool, Season 1A (?) was pretty kino

Seems like it or maybe... A reformed villain or a government agent in charge of watching Arthur as a kid in case he was a target for the terror possibly former agent.

I think that the Tick himself might be Samson

Oh fuck yeah, I loved the first half.

Your computer is probably going to off itself after what you've put it through

definitely, after him saying he's a fan of superheroes, recognizing the terror's ship by sound, and taking out the terror's goons. he's either a former superhero or a former disgruntled employee of the terror who only wanted to be like his heroes

Or Super Deep Cover hero who took this position in the likelihood that The Terror would come back to kill Arthur

It'd be cool if he were Paul

The second was my guess, especially with talk of "big brother"
Hero worship may be a legitimate hobby for hin

I know that social media is a bitch, but legit tell people to ask for him.

He knows at NYCC he made it very clear he knows he is the most requested character

It helps if you watch Shaun of the Dead. It shares one of the actors.

>If you pull that trigger, Terror. I will hurt you.
They nailed Tick and Arthur's friendship. Would love to see more.

I'm watching it, but so far the first half was better.

I don't like how the split the season to discourage binge watching. Like i'm supposed to remember all the minor plot points 6 months later.

It doesn't help that the next season is next year.

Well your other option is to shove this show's down the throat of everyone you know so they'll get more budget.

I really don't see there being a next season.
There's no hype around this besides die-hard fans.

it's already renewed.

I will definitely try again, I shouldn't let a first impression sway me like that. I guess I was just too used to the original take.
Bah, and here I was hoping he'd show up.

He said at nycc it is getting a season 2 with more out there stories and characters you just gotta hope he gets in

Niggas, does anybody have a torrent?

So is Superian going to be a villain? The Terror seemed like he was about to say as much before he got frozen.

That was my guess since Episode 1, when that meteor he's in destroys that huge swath of land and he's just there from within it.
Then they say The Terror popped up almost immediately after war.

At first I thought it was a whole Jekyll/Hyde thing

>discourage binge watching

That's only half right. It's to stop people from signing up for a trial, binge watching the whole show, and canceling.

I didn't think about that.

"Why do you help us?"
"To be a good person."

and of course what the Terror said "I'm trying to take [the world] back!"

I wouldn't rule out Superian being an antagonist. Or they could just go into the usual Clark Kent parody like they did with Clark Oppenheimer/Caped Wonder in the comic and The Champion in the Warburton show.

Anyone have a mega or torrent or something?