Daily reminder that Hillary won the popular vote by nearly 1 million more votes and trump got less votes than Romney

Daily reminder that Hillary won the popular vote by nearly 1 million more votes and trump got less votes than Romney

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/
twitter.com/JumpVote/status/797843232436748288
twitter.com/JumpVote/status/797218284034752512
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/798519600413601792
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily reminder he's still President-Elect Donald Trump.

Fuck Trump

Daily reminder that over 3 million illegals voted in this election.

Daily reminder that the United States is not a democracy.

B-but Hillary is the winner of hearts xD

daily reminder we aren't a democracy and never have been.

Daily reminder you leftist faggots sound just as butthurt as rightist faggots

Daily reminder you still lost

FPBP

daily reminder that there are 3 million illegals allowed to vote in california

Nope, not until the Electoral College meets.

Like those 3 million illegal immigrates should even count

She did? That's cool

>290 vs 232

WRONG

Trump won 316 - 232

No, he already is President Elect Trump. Once the Electoral College meets he would be President Trump

>trump got less votes than Romney
>citation needed

Friendly reminder that thre million illegals voted

is this the new CTR tactic? to be fucking crybabies?

Not, it was 306-232

There are only 538 electoral votes.

those are californians. they are illegal traitors and don't count.

Daily reminder that Hillary will never be President, while Trump will.

Ctr on suicide watch lolol

Daily reminder that leftist cucks are easily manipulated by lizards.

>Not a democracy
>Constitutional representative republic
>Obama won because of electoral college too.

>and trump got less votes than Romney
Latest count shows Trump with more total votes then Romney, not that it matters.

He's a faggot but by official counts correct. Romney got about 60.9 million to Trump' s 60.5 from a glance at wikipedia

But again, stupid feminists think their vote in California counts as much as a swing state vote so they go out and vote Hillary, then the illegal factor, etc

The system stops cityfags from cucking the rest of the country.

Technically he is right. Trump becomes president elect when the electoral college elect-tors him, and president on January 20th when he is sworn in at the inauguration.

Until then, he is the presumptive president elect, I guess.

Doesn't matter. Just gives the libtards more time to rant, cry and stomp their feet before the inevitable happens.

It's best not to extinguish all their hope at once, but to leave them a little bit to snuff out later for extra tears.

Keep crying bitch lmao the electoral college is in place for a reason

Hm, Wikipedia has Trump at over 61.2 million.

Could the 60.5 number be from before all the votes were counted?

False. millions of illegal aliens, millions of dead, millions of fraud democrat votes, Trump won the popular vote by millions.

>Obama won because of electoral college too.

no

Citation?

Oh wait there isn't one.

what about white people?

He did win because of the primary's delegate system in 2008 though.

Clinton won the popular vote.

Every President wins because of the electoral college you fucking mong.
Stay out of our politics faggot don't you have a gay man to fluff before he cucks you with your boyfriend?

>Voter ID laws

Ayy mayonesayy

the popular democratic vote maybe. But King Nigga won the Popular American vote during the general election. That includes dems and reps. The primary excluded half the country.

There's still more to count, isn't there?
Why are we talking about this if it was rigged anyways?

The principle is the same.

2008 dem primaries:
>Clinton wins popular vote
>Obama wins nomination (because delegate system)

2016 presidential election:
>Clinton wins popular vote
>Trump wins presidency (because electoral system)

UNDER BUDGET
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

>he overperformed by ~150 electoral votes

Holy shit. Grand master.

infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/
twitter.com/JumpVote/status/797843232436748288
twitter.com/JumpVote/status/797218284034752512

Suck my cock.

Yeeees

Euro knows more than an American about their own elections

The popular vote is really just there for show.

Daily reminder that Donald J. Trump is the president-elect of the United States of America.

>Halo 2
>Big Team CTF on Zanzibar
>game begins, we are destroying the other team
>they keep rushing in, trying to grab flag
>Running Riot!
>they somehow grab the flag
>keep shooting them as they inch it closer to their base
>they score but we have like a hundred more kills then them
>game over, go to scoreboard
>they won
>wtf
>we got so many more kills then them why doesnt that count for something???
>bitch and complain and pretend that we are the better team, no matter what the scoreboard says

Except in one election half the country does not participate. Would be better to compare general elections to other general elections.

>she had a 5million lead from California alone and still only squeaked by on the popular vote.

>Hillary won a measure that doesn't matter
> Hillary was well aware of process of getting elected

>AND SHE STILL LOST

More people voted for her.

And she still lost.

>Except in one election half the country does not participate.
That doesn't matter. The principle is the exact same.

Clinton got more votes, but lost the nomination/presidency.

And there is only one common reason for this: the US is LITERALLY a federation of states, not a singular state. Always has been.

>voters from various states across the country complained their vote for Trump changed to Hillary or another candidate
user, even pro-Hillary media covered this. the elections were rigged, but they can't rig the entire country at once. we were against corruption and still won

this. people dont understand and liberal turds will not admit it but all of the odds were stacked against trump. there has never been a candidate who was attacked by all of the powers that be like trump was. he went into this race with something like a 50:1 handicap and still won.

what's your point? That's how your electoral system works.

Does your Bull know you're using the internet without his permission?

why is she driving a British tank?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/798519600413601792

Said best by the man himself. Imagine if giant blue state republicans actually came out to vote for him to crush her in the popular vote.

Trump carried 30 states
Clinton carried 20 states

So to elect Clinton would be rejecting the will of the MAJORITY of states.

BTFO!

Well, guess it's time to get rid of the electoral college, right? I mean, had Hillary won, liberals wouldn't be so feverishly trying to get rid of it.

He also demolished her on the amount of counties won.

Daily reminder that these aren't the final election results and once all votes had been counted Trump actually won the popular vote too.

yes we know. Clinton has never lost an election.

daily reminder california gave hillary 2.5million more votes than trump

If you hate the way our country works, move to Mexico.

Explain to me why 1.4 Million overseas military votes never got counted.

Daily reminder that OP is a salty faggot.

Trump got over half a million more votes than Romney. Romney never broke 61 million unlike Trump

Th-they didn't?

Reminder that Hillary lost 30% of the womens vote, 60% of the black vote, and 85% of the white vote from Barack Obama in his complacent second term election

WHEN THE FUCK ARE THEY GOING TO DECLARE MICHIGAN?????????

Just fuck my shit up, famalam

AFTER you finish your Brussels sprouts.

>gets btfo
>shifts goalposts
Back to r eddit, fuckface

Daily reminder that we still won.

ITT: If Trump concentrated on popular vote he may have still won.

How many fucking times do I have to explain to you faggots, that electing president of USA based on a popular vote simply wouldn't work in USA.

I mean it's not the only federation in the world, but what separates it from most of the others is the fact that its federal system is one of its defining traits.

I mean it's called united STATES of America for a reason. Those states wanted to be part of a larger cohesive union, but they wanted to have certain level of autonomy due to having different interests and having diverse populations.

I mean you don't have to be a rocket scientist to realize that Utah, California, Alabama, South Carolina and New York all have very different interests... and you could basically completely ignore some of them if you could win the elections just by winning a popular vote.

I mean if it was decided on popular vote, you could literally just go to the 10 biggest cities of the USA, promise them some crazy investments and gibmedats, and have a pretty damn solid chance to win the presidency without ever stepping a foot into most of the states.

Seriously, those are the dumbest bait threads, but I still have to reply to them, just because there are naive edgelords who'd fail for this retarded narrative.

shut up BRUSSELS sprouts

aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

Well OP, you made me use "I mean" 3 times at the beginning of each passage, so you could at least say that you triggered me to certain extent.

Based on that I'd rate this bait 4/10

Tired of seeing these fucking threads, so I whipped up a retort with paint.
Someone with better skills please improve.

Fuck these whiny shills.

>mentions faggot site
When will normies leave?

Maybe, but 3 million of her votes were illegal immigrants. So trump got the pop by 2 million.

>It's best not to extinguish all their hope at once, but to leave them a little bit to snuff out later for extra tears.

This

Also

>saged for being the 100th time this shitpost has been made

It's a just meme bro.
Even at the height of the election, even though CTR was a thing, I guarantee you at least half the CTR posts were normal Sup Forumslacks just pretending to be CTR for laughs. You really think CTR paid $0.05 per post could craft such dank Hillary-Pepes?

Everyone here with a brain knows this is bait, and is a reference to the real life liberal retards who believe this. Calm down, Mountain NEGRO.

top kek, one of our presidents was called "the president of hearts" and he was resigned from the position because of corruption

The number of dead people, illegals and Libaral cucks that voted for her does not matter. All that matters is the Electoral College.

Good anlogy.

I really would love some proof of this!!!

Daily reminder that no one give a shit

Reminder that if the US election was decided by popular vote, Trump would have had a completely different campaign strategy and might very well still have won.

Seriously, how could you elect somebody who quotes The Bible, speculates that vaccine causes autism and proposes to ban aborts?
No jokes here. Hillary is an old hag, but to elect Trump? You're completely fucked in your head.

They were still within a percentage point of each other, while Trump had more support across the whole country. Hill mobilized the most populace areas but couldn't get the heartland on her side. A couple of dense coastal cities can't rule over a 2,600 mile span of wilderness without the consent of it's inhabitants. Direct democracy in a pluralistic society is a disaster waiting to happen.

and he still hasnt responded, kek

Fuck off atheist scum hope you get aborted piece of shit

3 million illegal votes so Trump actually won

>illegals

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

States elect the president not the people.

We're a Constitutional Republic made up of 50 sovereign states not a Unitary Goverment with 50 subdivisions.