Officer Involved in Philando Castile Shooting Charged with 2nd-Degree Manslaughter

>The use of deadly force by a St. Anthony police officer was determined to be unjustified in the shooting death of Philando Castile.

kstp.com/news/philando-castile-fatal-shooting-case-update-charges-police-officer-jeronimo-yanez/4319592/

Fuck

>charged
>found to be

pick one and fuck off halfwit

Gotta charge him or else your whole dept gets investigated by Loretta Lynch.

That was the only case where the black guy wasn't guilty

Good. He stated he has a concealed pistol to the Cop, the cop said okay, then the dude wanted to get his license and the fucking chink cop shot him. Hope he gets a life-sentence

Who cares

It was a chink anyways

Good

Yea the cop freaked out.

F sage

She's almost out the door

Just 60 or so more days

She's fucking repulsive.

bye bye you obese sheboon

saw that vid some months ago, the use of lethal force seemed highly questionable.

>The use of deadly force by a St. Anthony police officer was determined to be unjustified in the shooting death of Philando Castile.
That has yet to be determined, It's up to the court to decide that.

Don't understand why it didn't go to a grand jury, but whatever. Maybe they were afraid the jury would go for more harsh charges? I don't quite understand it.

wow that bitch is fat

This
System working as intended
>sage

>Minnesota
Reminder, living in a cuck state is dangerous because satistically a jury of your "peers" will be cucks and you'll be more likely to lose a case like this.

Case closed

The nig is dead and spic in jail/prison I say it worked out for all of us

2nd Degree Manslaughter max sentence is 10 years... Even at the max he'll do 5 years most with good time credit

Bet you don't get 5 years if you shoot a cop, even if you're not trying to kill him. Just sayin

WHAT THE FUCKED HE ROBBED THE SUPER USA THAT I CAN LITERALLY SEE FROM MY APARTMENT !!! FUCK THEM THE COP DID WHAT HE HAD TO DO THIS IS BULLSHIT HE HAD A FUCKING GUN AND HE WOULDN'T TAKE HIS FUCKING HANDS OUT OF HIS POCKETS

Well, that Cop was freaking out. He knew fucked up badly

Not
Loretta "Kankles" Lynch? !

Fugg :D

fuck off you shit bag, you don't know anything about the fucking case or the incident

5 years in prison as a cop probably feels like an eternity unless they do a very good job keeping him safe.

I hope the cops gets put in gen pop

And the nigger is dead

So I'm happy as soon as the piggu is too

Shouldn't it be 3/5s manslaughter

He'll be in segregation. They don't put cops in general population. I bet the max he does is more like 3 years with the remainder on probation

I bet he's aquited

screencap this post

well bong he cant get a life sentence since he is charged with second degree MANSLAUGHTER. You fucking idiot.

I'm a judge , it's 2nd degree cause it was a nigger , you can't just go around killing niggers anymore son , you have to become a cop first , then shoot niggers, then you get the old slap on the wrist , everyone knows this. .

You know how we operate , this isn't fresh prince of bel air you dumb nigger

No the dumb nigger stated he had a gun and then jumped around like a retard this was a case of low nigger IQ and inferior chink peripherals.

Gonna be a fucking waste of money trial. Hope Trump changes this shit and stops letting these fag liberals waste so much cash on stupid trials.

This was a legit terrible shoot

>opening lick of Bad To The Bone

>This was a legit terrible shoot

meh bad judgment maybe hardly criminal though.

If you deal with feral pavement apes on a daily basis you just assume the worst of them, because they almost always do the worst.
They are live a hivemind of criminality and stupidity.

lmfao

LMFAO

Those Kankles amri?

Is this a photo of Amanda Waller from the next Suicide Squad movie?

absolutely fucking slayed me

Thats exactly it. They would have a hard time finding a jury of people who wouldnt get excited for a barbeque.