Where the fuck were the other animal species?

Where the fuck were the other animal species?

Why did we only get a few types of mammals?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Otot3oVIGdI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because toys of mammals are more popular than toys of any other animal kingdom.

Except dinosaurs, but they'd be even more out of place here.

Cause fish would be weird

The other species live in their own countries, and they're very happy there.

>Because toys of mammals are more popular than toys of any other animal kingdom.
Why do kids have such god awful tastes? Mammals are fucking boring or just suck visually for the most part, insects and reptiles are far superior.

Bug nation probably in the west.
Sky nation probably in the east.
Lizard/frog nation in the north.
Mammal nation is in the south.
The fish nation is in the waters.
Human nation probably in the space.

IIRC they explained in an interview (or was it the artbook?) that bug and fish didn't evolve like that, and that's what carnivores eat.

>Where the fuck were the other animal species?
That's the food for the carnivores and the occasional herbivore who gets really hungry and opportunistic.

Reptiles and insects are more interesting, but half the challenge of making a kids' movie is making a film that parents will willingly take their kids to. And for they need lots of cuddly mammals.

Q: Hey, can you tell me what do they eat? What would the carnivores eat? I'm really curious

JB: in Zootopia, carnivores eat plant-based proteins and insects. Bug-burga is their favorite restaurant

Q. What about fishes? Do they eat those too?

JB: in early versions of the movie they ate fish (which weren't "evolved" and didn't talk) But it confused the rules of the world.

Q. Glad to see no reptiles and birds were harmed in the making of #Zootopia. BTW the chicken was tasty last night

ByronHoward: Nick doesn't eat meat

Howard said, “In Bug-Burga, you can get a grasshopper shake, cricket chips, or a cicada burger. And it's all viable protein. In one scene where Nick is telling Judy that she'll never be a real cop, you're going to go home and be a carrot farmer, he takes part of a fence and moves it aside. If you look down by his feet, there are Bug-Burga boxes in the litter on the ground.” It is one of the only places viewers will see the restaurant noted in the film.

...that said, in some books we can see signs like pic related.

And this.

I am very sorry your fursona wasn't in the movie.

>two threads

you all know where you belong

What comic is the pic from?

Next movie they go to war with the Aveopolis

>in Zootopia, carnivores eat plant-based proteins and insects.
#buglivesmatter

>but half the challenge of making a kids' movie is making a film that parents will willingly take their kids to. And for they need lots of cuddly mammals.
Why, when i was a kid i was always made their werent alot of cartoon bugs that dont look too humanized like bugs life.
Havent read it but apparently in it weyland yutani makes an android thats made to look like a xenomorph

Another thing. Why no aircraft? Not even LTA balloons?

No user...truth is Zootopia is a prequel to Albedo

I just hope Wilde Times will return
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Otot3oVIGdI

Flight is prerogative of winged species

Children aren't ready to learn the truth about Hyena's yet OP...