Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h1nD4o3zTfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now post the real one.

Damn, Trump looks like *THAT*

why does Ben draw Trump like that

>why does Ben draw Trump like that
Male gaze.

all this "compromise" talk. You hear it for every new president.

Does anyone remember before Obama got in an all that bullshit about "Team of Rivals" talk (after the Lincoln book). How he was building a very conservative cabinet.

LOL. This is the same fucking meme. Just the media trying to control the narrative.

Does he not understand this implies that compromise is knowledge?

Also, that he's Eve.

Anyone have the original?

>Cartoons Don't Have to be 100% Realistic
youtube.com/watch?v=h1nD4o3zTfo

Yeah, I want to see the real one too. This cartoon looks shooped.

But knowledge corrupted

An open mind is like a fortress with its gate unbarred and unguarded.

This. Fuck OP for not posting the real one.

it took me like two years to realize this was a meme

SE DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH THE GLOBALISTS.

>Thinking that the fruit was knowledge
>Literally falling for the first satan meme
I have theological redpill for you. This tree was named "Tree of the knowledge of good and evil" because man had the knowlage what evil is after he commited it. It was probably just a fucking apple. Or some other fruit. But it was just a fruit. It was as much enlightening that it's enlightened for kid to get a burn after he played with matches even though his Father told him that he will get a burn.

Is Ben insinuating Trump will be compromised?

_sigh_

It was a meme started by a kike named Joshua Goldberg, who is now in prison for inciting terrorism, and yet retarded Sup Forumsacks are STILL pushing it despite Garrison being on our side now.

What would have happened if Adam and Eve had stayed in the garden though?

>despite Garrison being on our side now.
Isn't the truth not a bit different? I thought he sided with r/the_donald instead.

He put a Sup Forums logo in his Drain the Swamp cartoon. I don't know what he said about /the_donald and I don't care, because I'm all for them getting the attention and having a few less normalfags come here.

>He put a Sup Forums logo in his Drain the Swamp cartoon.
Yes remember that. There was another one that said "to my friends at reddit", which is what I mean.

A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt.
Blessed is the mind too small for doubt.

It is a joke. Quit being a cucked cannuck you triggered bitch made faggot.

I really don't know why this is hard for atheists to grasp

You must be fun at parties.

>>>/9cuck/

As much as I love Trump one of the biggest snakes in the grass is also a friend and supporter of his. I can't see why Trump thinks this guy will do a good job

Kill yourself divide and conquer shill

true but it's so ingrained with Garrison at this point

konichiwa ben garri-son

>Y-you critiqued the God Emperor!?

Rudy Giuliani is a Zionist shill and terrible choice. Trump isn't perfect, and this is one of those instances

I think he's well aware. It's not a matter of 'compromise' but rather 'control'. If he can pick our certain ones that can be controlled and play them against each other. Giuliani seems to me, like he'd fit this.

fuck, pick out*

Zyklon Ben's comics are fucking garbage. Why does he need to label every little thing and kill any sort of subtlety?

I mean, for fucks sake, he even labels the cartoons of Romney, Jeb, etc. Oh, thank you so much for fucking clarifying because I had no idea who they were

How does he keep getting away with it?

>>Oh, thank you so much for fucking clarifying because I had no idea who they were

that's pretty standard for political cartoons

the average normie doesn't follow all the political characters as autistically as Sup Forums does, and they're not going to bother to look up something they don't recognize or understand immediately

I didn't say it was an open mind. Just that the cartoon seems overly religious. An open mind does not mean free of ignorance. Obtaining knowledge intelligently means avoiding ignorance but being resolute enough in your principles and adherance to facts that you can hold onto what is good and toss out what is trash. American Pragmatism is rooted in the idea that information that is useful is good while information that is not is bad. Those of substantial character welcome all information confident in their ability to sepate the good from the bad.

kek, did he really draw that?

>still no original
Fuck you Sup Forums.

also that the serpants should have legs because the reason they don't have legs is punishment for telling eve to eat the fruit
and the the fruit isnt an apple

This Ben is not a faggot lolbertarian anymore he is redpilled and deserves our support

underrated

We would with God grace conquering demon worshiping xenos. Remember, He commanded us three thing in Eden. Don't eat fucking Fruit, make Earth (and iirc Earth in Old Hebrew means Universe too) our personal bitch and make lot's of new humans.
(((Gnostic))) subversion. Inquisition really shouldn't be as polite as it was.