Hitman: Of Thee I Sing

Holy shit, a texas user storytime! How's it going?

Ah hell yeah, nothin' more I like more than seeing Ennis lovin' on Superman.

Just a quick one. How are you user?

Thanks a lot.

I wish I could show this story to everyone who says that Superman is boring because he always wins.

And that's the end. Thanks for reading.

I'm horrified about the Bendising, especially since it seems like the entire line has now been consolidated under him

I don't think he'll totally fail to get Superman, because it's at least pretty easy to just write Superman doing nice stuff and being cool. But obviously he's got "big plans" if he's got both books, and when Bendis has plans, you better prepare your anus.

Fuck it, you never know, Bendis might actually like Supes so much that it turns out to be a pretty sweet run.

>Thanks for reading.
FUCK YOU

Thank you for storytiming, I can't explain it really but I needed this.

Was Seagle the last time that someone wrote Superman but clearly didn't want to? Even he wrote a GMN about how he couldn't understand supes

So Superman just let him kill that dude? Damn.

If I remember "It's a bird" right, he eventually got around to liking Superman, but I never read his run, so I can't comment on how good it was

There's Max Landis, but it was a mini series

I doubt majority of writers who wrote Superman, ever wanted to write him. It's a series that's always been as editorially mandated as modern day X-men. There's a reason they pick mediocre writers for Superman.

>I'm American. What can I do to help?
This is my favorite thing Ennis has ever written.

Who knew a potato could write about the American ideal so well?

Landis pitched that idea, whether you like him or don't like him (and I'm not sure he actually did anything unusual or new/different, for good or bad, with the mini, personally), Landis pitched those specific ideas and doing the mini-series to DC; so no clue why you would want to use him as an example of someone ho 'clearly' didn't want to.

bump

Nice one, bump.

It's heartbreaking the next time they meet:
What were you doing on that roof?