Killmonger is 3 seconds from decapitating T'Challa

>Killmonger is 3 seconds from decapitating T'Challa
>Forrest Whitaker breaks a sacred and traditional ceremony to save T'Challa's life
>Killmonger still stomps his ass
>T'Challa comes up with some bullshit excuse about how Killmonger didn't really beat him
>Killmonger has to hack his way through Wakanda's most elite warriors before fighting BP
>T'Challa has a more advanced suit, homefield advantage, the element of surprise and still barely manages to pull a win out of his ass

Is T'Challa a bitch or is Killmonger just that good?

>>T'Challa comes up with some bullshit excuse about how Killmonger didn't really beat him
According to the rules, he didn't.
>>T'Challa has a more advanced suit, homefield advantage, the element of surprise and still barely manages to pull a win out of his ass
They had equally advanced suits, and he didn't really have the element of surprise.

Is this the new shitposting/bait of Black Panther, constantly debating over this stupid challenge?

>>T'Challa has a more advanced suit
Their suits were the same, only difference is T'challa had practice in his.

If anything Killmonger's necklace was bulkier, which could've allowed it to hold stronger/better tech within it, than T'challa's less conspicuous choice.

KM should have lived long enough to see BP help niggers around the world instead of dying a bitter asshole. This is worse than in dark knight rises when Talia died a smug bitch thinking her plan succeeded

That is absolutely what it is.

>KM should have lived long enough to see BP help niggers around the world instead of dying a bitter asshole.
He was given a choice. He choose wrongly, but it was a choice he freely made.

Is the magic herb in the comics? I thought Black Panther didn't have any powers, just a super suit and super kung fu that lets him put Silver Surfer in an armlock.

Yes. How about you read a damn book?

>T'Challa comes up with some bullshit excuse about how Killmonger didn't really beat him
The current state of white people

I read books. Just not Black Panther books.

Comic BP is Cap-tier peak human physically mixed with a bit of gadgeteer. MCU BP actually looks to be weaker than Cap.

>Is T'Challa a bitch or is Killmonger just that good?

Does anyone else imagine Nick Fury doing the 'What does T'Challa look like' bit from Pulp Fiction?

can you explain the tribes?
there were like 5. merchant, river, something something and the mountain tribe which m'baku leads? i thought it was weird the mountain tribe also fishes by the river

He was closer to that in Civil War they really made him a Bitch in his own movie.

Killmonger makes him a bitch in the story " Rage of the Black Panther" so it fits. They have I believe 4 fights and BP gets his shit tossed in the first three

I'm sure someone could go into more detail, but Wakanda is essentially a confederacy with T'Challa's tribe acting as a hegemon. The Jabari reject T'Challa's rule, and in the comics are a legit repressed religious minority, and separate themselves from the rest of Wakanda, when they're not fighting them. It's kinda hard to be exact because of the massive retcon to Wakanda that occurred in Hudlin's run and the fact that the internal problems of Wakanda were downplayed between Priest and Coates runs.

He still pulls off the wall run during his chase with Klaw. I think it might be a bit of an intentional change, make it seem like his suit helps him out, to make him stand out more.

He shouldn't have killed Nappa though; shit was uncalled for

I would rather have that than the other kind of shitposting.

>>T'Challa comes up with some bullshit excuse about how Killmonger didn't really beat him.
Does that part really matter? He didn't accept the challenge formally and sent the guards at him.
They ended up fighting, and Killmonger died anyway.

I'd rather do this, at least people have actually seen the fucking movie.

It's okay nobody reads marvel anymore.

They clearly stated the rules of the duel were death or surrender. Black panther did neither, so the duel technically didn't end.

The mountain tribe had to fend for themselves, and presumably had little to no agricultural land, so they'd need to get most of their food from hunting and fishing.

>Killmonger throws T'Challa over precipice
>"Wakanda is mine now! I killed him"
>"Then show me his body"
End

Killmonger choose to Forrest Whitaker and then throw T'Challa. He could have ignored Forrest and just decapitate T'Challa on the spot.
His choice, his consequences

>more advance
Same suit, different necklace
>home field
Okay, sure, I'll give you that one, especially on the train tracks
>element of surprise
Yelling the challenge while walking up after shooting down a cargo vessel, then landing doesn't count as surprise, especially after t'challa fights through the border guard.

They did show the cohesion abilities of the shoes prior with the general. Did she have a name? I only caught general.

Ha, didn't notice that before, but that's totally the saiyan armor.

WE

Why can’t we discuss “Niggers: The Movie” on Sup Forums. This isn’t a cartoon nor a comic book. It’s a live action film.

Wait hang on
When a Wakandan is brought to near death and survives, they get stronger, so is that how T'Challa beat Killmonger the second time?

Read the comics and take a second to realize MBJ was a fan favorite for the movie. Then put two and two together.

What happened to hiding spoilers?

ye mum did

>timeline where killmonger succeed taking over

Yah Killmonger was rightful king, interfering in the combat especially when tchalla was about to die should disqualify tchalla

He knocked out a rhinoceros with an elbow to the throat.

No Killmonger had every right to beat T’Challa at the waterfall. Let’s look at it. It was a depowered T’Challa who had his metahuman powers taken away from him so that left to experience. Killmonger definitely beats him there if you look at his history. T’Challa is not really using fighting with a normal body.

Not used to fighting with a normal body.

BP finally reached Civil War shitposting levels of "Tony/Cap was right". Equality at its finest.

It really steams my hams when a villain has the hero beat, and is in full intent to kill them, but instead of just decapitating him then and there they throw them to their death or some other non-verifiable method of murder. Like, just put his open mouth over a rock and stomp it, bruh.

>Victory in ritual combat ends in death or forfeit
There is no other way to beat him.
You guys are unironically playing the Jackie Chan game at this point.

The timeline where Killmonger succeeds in taking over Wakanda is the timeline where his limited terror attacks don't topple shit all because it's just a handful of well-equipped blacks against entire police forces/armies, the international community traces the vibranium-based weaponry the terrorists used back to Wakanda, discover their secret and nuke it into oblivion.

they needed to make people like tchalla again since the movie is his at the end of the day. i think they realized in test screenings killmonger was way too right

>Bullshit excuse

The rules were literally surrender or death and neither happened.

>implying Wakanda hasn't developed anti-nuke technology.

Well, Klaw did fuck up Wakanda pretty bad with "an explosion" back when he stole some vibranium.