Apposing views of highly intelligent people

There are two people with apposing ideological
views.
They both clock in at 145 IQ
>How would they interact with one another?
>What makes one different from the other?
>Is there a general commonality or desired end result?

>145 IQ
>ideology
pick one

Get lost Zizek.

They agree to disagree because they both understand that arguing is a waste of fucking time when they could be influencing less intelligent people.

What substitutes ideology?

Ends in literally hitler
Even with normal people

IQ is literally just a capacity. You can still be a dumbass with le high IQ points user.

In fact, many get so stuffed up their own ass about intelligence, that's often what happens.

>How would they interact with one another
They wouldn't. When you're that high IQ communicating with others becomes detrimental to the personal creative process, which drives every aspect of life at that level. They would likely work in the same room silently acknowledging and respecting the other's silence.

Not 100% on this but I think the word your looking for is oppose. I doubt either would be shifting viewpoints ideologically. Not exactly an intelligence issue.

perspective would be the difference between them. both would have sound logic but they would have different starting points, different axioms they accept.

I'd love to know. I don't know. I have, a few times in my life, debated people who I thought were really really smart, and it never quite felt like we would manage to convince one another.

Too many variables, both a predisposition for empathy and real life experience would set them apart. WTF kind of question is this anyway.

Thomas Sowell wrote a book called "A Conflict of Visions" that has a good theory on this.

Agree to disagree

Is the right answer

>Variables
It's a question of general expectation.
If it helps just fill in the blanks for
the variables.

>apposing

I tested at 144 and am still a complete moron.

Search for truth when you realize there is an elusive but objective truth.

>implying high IQ somehow makes you immune to cognitive biases (=ideology)

(wouldn't be surpised however that people with high-functioning autism are less susceptible to some cognitive biases, I thought there was a study that said they think more logical)

>apposing
>Believing IQ has anything to do with personality type
You'll never know how intelligent people would interact.

When you established what ideology will cause the least amount of suffering.

It will come down to preserving or destroying certain entities.

Such as the fabrics of society, religion, ethnicity (race), the nation state, the human being (transhumanism).

The cultural left are ruthless destroyers with a lack of human spirit.

>Go
I want Nikko to leave

Bingo.

>apposing

they'd play a game of Go to settle their differences

At that level of iq, any form of biases has been elimited. They feel no connection to race, religion or personal motive. All assumptions are based on logic and net gain.

For example, black crime would not be attributed to racism. The facial data associated with arrests would be cross examined with possible biasies margins of error. Quickly the 145 in individual would figure even with a supposed systematic arrest of blacks, they still have a higher tendencies to commit crime.

But also, the ideasame of culture we hold dear, would not be debated on a moral basis. Islam is inherently less free and more restrictive on science then neo christanity. Thus any form of Islamic involvement in politics would be deemed detramental.

shit thread
Fuck off Nikko that game is shit.

I tested at 119, a bit above average and i'm a fucking retard

IQ = learns fast

An intelligent discussion to me starts with defining the pros and cons of each sides view, objectively discussed, feelings kept out of it.

Then they must find the value, if the pros outweighs the cons viceversa on each side. And then they have to take into consideration where they will apply it, it might be suited in some cases, and other cases not.

A 100% correct answer rarely exists, it ends up being a question of values and perspectives.

It's a very interesting question. I will be thinking about it for quite some time. Like the picture you posted. Maybe if you're smart, games like Go and chess are as much about exchanging ideas as they are about playing the game.

Verified 149 IQ here.

Debate me

150 IQ here, you should already know you'd lose.

They fight by proxy and unintentionally create a renaissance of sorts creating things to defeat the other.

I fucking love go

>145 IQ
>no ideology
pick one

ur gay

ur move, cuck

please children....151 IQ here

IQ 130 here...

I'd probably win on some Gurren Lagann shit, and come out of it 170. Not gonna lie.

This. Argument is the semiotic jew. They'd collaborate on short to mid range goals and agree to kill each other when the playing field is theirs alone.

This user gets it

Isn't iq is the measure of cognitive mental processing?

It has little what to do your own personal beliefs and experiences in life.

152 IQ here you invertebrates

wtf is this retarded board position
came back talking about IQ after you learned that game...

I have an official go kit with instruction manuals n everything, how long does it take to learn, and is it worth it?

Assuming zero-sum, they would agree to eliminate iq >=146

About 10 years to start playing, 1600 years to get good.

a person with high intelligence will never concede their point, they don't have the humility for it

it would be like two schizos arguing about which one is god

>mountain gooks that play Go all day after tending the rice fields
>high IQ

lmao

more likely they'd come to some backwards convoluted reasoning for something so easily explainable

I'm on Sup Forums because I genuinely believe it gives me something more. All of these intelligent, well thought out posts that go straight into the bin. It's like crack to me.

153 here. Have you guys worked out fire?

This. Intelligent people trick themselves most of the time. They have a much harder time changing their beliefs because they can create more excuses and epicycles in order to not have to. In short: Their cognitive dissonance is way more powerful.

t. Nicholai Hel

>morality equate to islam therefore their conversation will not be debated on a moral basis
He gets nothing.

>anons don't realize talking about intelligent behavior in the 3rd person actually means they're describing themselves and how they think
Nice little mindprobe OP

If you think that intelligent people don't make stupid decisions and don't behave irrationally you are very naive.

He's right you know.

lol you can see anons in this thread adjust their language to try and flex their intellect

pretty funny

Just because of they have a high IQ it doesn't mean they aren't capable of being a victim of their emotions.

Why does she sit like that?

To tease benis.

otoh it's mentally healthy to do so, no gains without strain. it's all good

Wew lad

They are both done because they follow ideologies. You would think someone at 145 would at least be able to think for themselves.

Their IQ has nothing to do with understanding the self, the one with more connection would have more sensible views

I believe at the highest levels of intelligence, one simply chooses between using the benefits of their intelligence for selfish purposes, or selfless purposes.

To either try and better humanity or use humanity to better one's self.

depends on what their goals are

Fairly easy to learn, hard to even get medicore, fucking ancient god of wisdom tier to master.

Or a thread probing self-examination of one's intelligence raises a self-imposed barrier to the types who'd fear to contribute at all.

Now don't we all feel smug?

I have a 146 IQ and my brother has a 148, we have pretty different views on a lot of things, we have long arguments that are fun.

my iq < 100 so I wouldn't know though

Thinking for yourself instead of subscribing to a dogma

See here stupid faggot we have post IDs ffs

Hey wait I-im smart!!

155, come at me.

The gooks that are god tier at Go aren't god tier because they are geniuses, they have just played their whole lives so good moves are easier for them to make instinctively.

Similar to muscle memory in sports where the best gymnasts/hockey players/soccer players have been playing since they were 2. If you started training today you'd never be as good as them because their brains have grown up playing that game.

Their views will still largely be shaped by the events of their life.. based on past experiences , how they handled those experiences and the conclusions they came to after. Intelligent people can overcome being cucked by the events of their timeline more than a stupid person , by having novel, objective conversation with themselves. But it's still a little determined by that, also personality, biology play factors in the conclusions people come to.

A weak willed cuck who has little self-efficacy can still be intelligent, he might just come to well thought out, shit conclusions. Leftists can still be intelligent, they just came to the wrong conclusions etc

LOOK MUMMY I FAWTED.

though , actually it's a sign that people aren't intelligent if they assume intelligent people can only think one way... that's what leftists have been doing a lot lately - declaring all people who disagree with them uneducated and unintelligent ... those leftists are probably not that smart themselves and just exist as parrots, repeating ideas they stole from their professors, or media (who stole their ideas from the frankfurt school kek(

> " - RAYCISSSS, DELET THIS"
> " - AHAHAHA, YOU KEK, PREP THE BULL"