We post redpilled literature

We post redpilled literature.

Other urls found in this thread:

teachingamericanhistory.org/library/document/disquisition-on-government/
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Slavery_a_Positive_Good
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_C._Calhoun
gutenberg.org/ebooks/33111
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no literature is redpill all is thought form of short lifespan being trying to find its purpose

it may be better to look inside u thoughts very honestly and ask where did they come from and who was the child that was original consciousness

animal farm and 1984, starship troopers comes to mind

How is the bible supposed to be red pilled?

>being a christcuck
>worshiping a literal jew
>"redpilled"

this.

Leviticus 20:13

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

jesus christ hated jews.

Saw this coming from a mile away

what is better: to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?

>christianity
>cucked

whats that

>your evil nature

Nice spooks you got there leafie

>Ancient Jewish folk tales
>Redpilled

it really takes only as much effort as you make it to conquer an evil nature.

Christianity has nothing to do with worshiping christ, thats the jewbag version that they push in church. the bible isn't really a book that will red pill you because no one knows how to read.

you have to already be red pilled to understand what the book means.

Dont fuck this thread up.

Just keep posting top tier literature.

There's good potential here.

Holy Bible is #1 forever, praise the almighty God of Abraham and Issac. His word is above all.

>it really takes only as much effort as you make it to conquer an evil nature.

Yes, or you could not be a cuck and stop hating yourself

you realize the entirety of my statement means just how easy it is to not be an evil person. are you fucking dumb?

it would be stupid for any redpilled person to disregard the religion of europe for the last thousand years.

Ordered some Mosley books last week, is it good reading or wasted time?

Currently reading this! It is absolutely brilliant!

This is an absolute read for everyone on Sup Forums.

You can find the pdf free online. Kevin MacDonald, a CSULB professor, is a genius. If you want to begin to understand the world, read this.

teachingamericanhistory.org/library/document/disquisition-on-government/

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Slavery_a_Positive_Good

If you want redpill on American government read based Calhoun.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_C._Calhoun

The book was altered how many times already? It's full of shit Tbh. Some old bibles were found in Turkey and they tell a completely different story.

yes, and there is also the Ethiopian texts, and the gnostic texts. i preach the gospel of mary magdalen, someone who i suspect to be the wife of jesus christ.

the bible is still a historically and scientifically accurate book. the earth is flat. go kill yourself.

What does redpilled even mean at this point?

t. atheicuck monkey

Your women are whores, and yoursleves are cowards, if the West was Christian like it was a few centuries ago, everything would be fine.

>The Bible
>Half of it is the Jewish Holy book
>Other half is about a Jew teaching cuckery

>Redpilled
Yeah ok mate

the only right answer

The only usefulness of the bible is its cultural and historical value to society. However following any of the shit in there as it was your religion is anything but redpilled.

>the earth is flat
lel

Gospels nowadays cannot be trusted. A lot was altered to hide the truth. But I guess you like being a sheep.

a huge chunk of the old testament is describing how awful, whiny, pathetic, and annoying the jews are. moses loses his opportunity to see the promised land because he annoys yahweh too much. yahweh calls them a stiff-necked people and tells them to fuck themselves, and is only persuaded to stick with them after moses argues about how yahweh is contractually obliged to help them, because of the covenant. a huge portion of the old testament is all about how yahweh lays out rules for the jews, telling them to not be greedy, to not take from their own family members, to free their slaves after some time, and to renew ownership of properties during the year of jubilee.

yahweh knew what the jews were. they were a tool that he used to cause chaos in lands that had forsaken him. if you read numbers, especially regarding balaam, you can see that "abraham's yahweh" was actually dealing with many other societies at the time, not just the jews, and that yahweh had various covenants with all of them. he used the jews to teach lessons to these other societies.

you can also tell how inappropriately possessive the jews are, and remember that yahweh spends a lot of time instructing them to be less possessive, because they call yahweh "abraham's god" and "issac's god".

>evil nature

objects in the horizon past 3 miles aren't suppose to be visible because of the earths supposed curvature.

you can see objects past 150 miles with the naked eye.

you're an idiot.

>But I guess you like being a sheep.

you quite literally only thing its round because thats what you've been told your entire life. thats literally your only justification

>if you don't worship the semitic god, you must be an atheist
Great logic there Pierre.

lol if not abrahamic what joke religion do you ascribe to?

Why the fuck are you talking about flat earth so much? Fuck off with that propaganda fool.

He might not have a religion at all, this doesn't make him an atheist

i like how i gave you a serious contradiction to the earths supposed curvature, and all what you think it is is propaganda

Except Islam and Christianity, other religions are meme-tier at this point.

>He thinks I'll waste my energy debating a flat earth fool

>bible
>redpilled

wrong pic

here's a picture of a flat jupiter, have a nice day.

gutenberg.org/ebooks/33111

>The Republic not fiction

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You have a lot of traveling to do and pills to swallow before you can answer this question

>t. has never picked up a bible in his life

A suprisingly few amount of Sup Forumsacks have read Hoppe