What is Sup Forumss opinion of Luther Strode?

There was a storytime up to the part where his mom dies and the first main antagonist dies.

At that point it became less interesting because there was no more story to follow.

Felt like a comic book and not a screenplay. 10/10

Tue ovetall story and art is really good but his girl sidekick sucks ass.

Who?

literally who

never heard of it

looks like shit fag

peace

After the second arc it went to shit, his girlfriend being one of the most irritating things I'd ever read in comics. Art's good though.

Enjoyed it enough to buy the complete collection.

This. First book is interesting but falls apart. Other two have good art but awful writing.

Bought the omnibus because I read the first two books a few years ago. I like it overall, plot wise it does kind of fall apart after the first two arcs but I like the mythology of it, and I think it has some of the most well realized action scenes in a comic.

I remember loving the art and thinking the story itself was pretty bog-standard.

Seriously, though, this series had some fucking amazing art.

Awesome, fun ride from start to finish.

First 2 minis are solid, 3rd mini is just average.

It got alot weaker after Jack The Ripper, but I still overall enjoyed reading through it alot.

It ended way too soon. There was still so much potential for further development.

the start was interesting. the middle was boring. the end was like a Naruto episode (not even a decent one).

It was nice, Felipe Smith's art was definitely the best thing about it, phenomenal even. I liked the writting, although I hated mc's gf.

It made me wish we got more books about lifting weights and being Sup Forums fag

If isn't from Marvel or DC I don't give a fuck

What's with those baits all of a sudden?

Are you even trying?

isn't it Tradd Moore doing art though?

She really does though, very annoying.

One of the best cases for a No-Kill Code I've read.

>that child molesting, woman raping murder could've turned into Mr. Rogers
>killing him erased that possibility
>killing ANYONE is bad m'kay
Shit-Tier argument.

Some of the best kinetic art in modern comics. The artist is so good at depicting hyper real motion and making you feel like the the characters are moving through space and connecting with objects and surfaces, even when they're doing matrix level bullshit. That alone makes it a must buy.

The girlfriend had some really cringe dialog though. So, 10/10 art. 7/10 story.

It sounds good in the moment though. He's a mega muscle pure Buddha man.

He doesn't have a No Kill Code.
He just knows that most of the people he have met, is good people. And since immortality is what it is, Muscle Buddha can save people.

>Strange Talent
Bretty gud.

>Legend
Fucking great.

>Legacy
The weakest but not terrible.

Luther's very much in the style of '80s ultra-masculine manga characters so if you like stuff like FotNS or Riki-Oh you'd probably enjoy it.

I feel like I'm the odd one out because I actually don't mind her. Usually the female characters are perfect or quirky in a benign way whereas she's just a nutjob who fucking loves guns and shooting people with guns and a bit of a liability.

Didn't the last one come out around when he was getting more work at DC? The third volume just seems incredibly rushed like Jordan was too distracted to give it the attention it needed. Even then there's still good stuff in there. The Shooter and Delilah were both cool for instance.

His girlfriend is really annoying. All she does is swear.

I always wanted to make a thread of this guy if he could stand toe to toe with yujiro hanma

This spread man, this fucking spread.

holy fuck

Reminder that Cain is hung.

I remeber this page, it gave me some dead space vibes for some reason

It tries to hard to outmanga manga

I can't stand luther's love interest in have of the second part and the whole third part.
she's so annoying

Amazing action, pretty good story.

Third book definitely felt weaker than the first two. Was expecting a lot more out of the Cain fight, but its ending was appropriate.

Her completely pulping the Aztec guy with the minigun was great though.