Meme magic

So we've confirmed some facts about meme magic:

Shadilay is obviously a blessing, but what word should we use to put a curse on enemies of Kek?

Trips ITT determines the word Kek wishes for us to use as a curse on our foes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_Three_(Wicca)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's no such thing as a curse. We just meme ourselves into a new timeline where misfortune befalls our enemies.

I think we need to tone it down a bit now that Trump is elected, we converged a fuck load of timelines this last year. I'm still trying to remember my kidneys are in my fucking ribcage

guys lately I've been seeig only doubles when I'm looking at the clock like 4/5 times today. saturday i woke up at 13:13, looked at the clock at 14:55, 16:33 and 18:11. This has happened constantly for the past week.Earlier I jockingly said let's see if Kek gives me doubles and it was 18.55( this happened like 3 times).
Lately dogs have been looking at me strange, like stoping in the middle on the road and looking straight at me with these big eyes and perplexed expresion.Sunday a dog fucking stoped in the middle of the hallway and looked at me like I was some alien and wouldn't even answer his owner.
All these things are real, I want to emphasize I'm not lying. I'm legit concerned Sup Forums

>I'm legit concerned Sup Forums
Eh don't be, they probably recognize that you're not their old owner/are "leaving"

It's just all that timeline shit

lefucku

CONFIRMED

No curses, only love.

Well that was fast.

Ambassador Kot approves this message.
Listen to the blessed one.

lefucku it is my master

Go back to r/italy subleddit you italian cunt
lefucku

>lefucku
>Leaf fuck you

What did kek mean by this?

he has a secret hate for leaves

leafucku you moor converto cocksucker

I believe we're his chosen, he always blesses us with the best gets

pls be my ai gf

HOLY SHIT

Never underestimate the power of Kek

WITNESSED, SHADILAY

OP here, can someone screencap the get/replies for me? I'm on my phone atm

Aw, I was hoping we'd get cuck. but lefucku it is.

lefucku sounds like shit to be honest
wait for 777 and it will be known

Don't force it, m8. Let the magic happen on its own. The instant you start trying to assert control over it, it's going to leave you behind.

Right when I read this I checked the clock and it was 10:55. This is a part of meme magic.

You don't assign rules, they just spring up naturally and you follow them.

Keket has spoken. It is written now.

CHECKED

meme magic is a sin, the Lord Jesus wouldn't like to see you doing occultism

it's obviously cuck though

lefucku hillary clinton

this is pretty good, as i think of it, kek has no morality, he is chaos and the will of something like that is not one we can comprehend with "blessings" and "curses" or, good/bad.

this,,,,dont try to force human will and understanding, into a superhuman entity, it will only make you go crazy.

4pbp

Lefucku it is

>YOU WANT MY NAME? LEFUCKU!

cuck

we are not doing anything, just observing patterns that happen on their own, and commenting, if our comment have an effect, is natural and organic, no sin here.

convergence complete

Praise the word. Tis KEK.

what did he mean by this?

I used to be a big stoner, more than a decade ago. For some reason, I'd always end up looking at the clock whenever it was 4:20. And it still happens.
I don't know, your brain somehow latches onto these things subconsciously.

It's always been a whisper in the ear, word "cuck"

HAIL KEKE

Kek memes all; know that, and be jej'd!

Could be meme magic is a collective thought process working via evolutionary computation. Genetic algorithms where humans are the cogs of the machine.

>Trips ITT determines the word Kek wishes for us to use as a curse on our foes.
Whites / Christianity

Reality is one thing. You can be a part of that one thing, because you are conscious.

destructive magic is dangerous, because it frequently misfires or harms the particpants casting. IT is advisable to create and build while learning, than attempting to destroy. Rarely is a wasted construct harmful to the caster, and may be unexpectedly useful later. Build up yourselves and your kin, and you shall have no need to harm your rivals.

S H A D I L A Y

wait, wasn't there a counter deity to kek called kuk?

Spooky as fuck.

With this word i humbly cast your wrath upon our enemies: lefucku soros and his followers, lefucku all the foolish followers of the false fire icon.

Shadalay my brothers and sisters our time is now

brexit, president trump and, now uncucking california.

the republican party killed. it's all one party now and the dems are stalling. their #1 job now is to court us now. they already stated to not say anything until after thanksgiving.

what do we meme next?
open gov
automation
crypto currency
UBI
net neutrality
space exploration
ubuntu project
transparency
3-D printing (replicators)

Wtf when I checked the clock while reading this it was 20:44

KAMEHAMEHA

trying to manipulate peoples opinions is a sin

WINRAR

I say we meem our way to space

Cuck

i get the feeling you just make shit up on the spot

In that case the whole system of democracy is a sin you fucking moron.

who said it is not? politics is about ego and greed, being involved with politics is obviously a sin

it will all burn.
end is nigh.

daily reminder

>who said it is not a sin
>burden of "because no-one said otherwise"

cuck

>Living in caves
>No civilization
>At least we don't have politics because that's a sin.

Fuck of Spancuck

My t.r.i.ps are more divine. The curse has been changed to "kekomen"

Toppest of keks

ALL CREATURES A PART OF ITH ARE EVIL.
WE ALL HAVE SIN.
DO NOT LET ITH CONTROL YOU. I HAVE SEEN NO REASON FOR ITH. GROW OF ITH ENDS IN MORE GROWTH OF ITH.

How about "OP is a faggot"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_Three_(Wicca)

what does Shadilay mean? i see it all the time, but never understood what it meant

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_Three_(Wicca)
What is it
Where is it
How will it effect me

Fuck that shit
I need that shit
Even if it will be the death of me

google freindo

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA

I just call people "followers of the demon moloch"

Newfagg

I just want Kek to stop Europe from being ruined :(

Ha, fuck you are stupid.

We are channeling ancient gnostic powers. You are becoming a vessel. One of the side effect of discovering your light is that animals will trust you implicitly.

I have looked at the watch at 11:11, every day for five or six years now. That's fucking annoying.

kek won't be pleased by lefucku, too mainstream

SMARKAR

I dont know why yet. It's just a feeling.

The meme words is oroni. 77 confirms it.

I'm not talking about animals trusting me here. It's more like they are puzzled by something. Today I actually tought that the dog looked to something over my shoulder and just stood there like an autist.Also happened 4 days ago , I felt like the dog was somehow looking at something over my shoulder.