What was Azula doing here?

What was Azula doing here?

Wasn't she sleeping?
Wasn't it HER BEDROOM?
It's been a while so I legit don't recall.

Ensuring the purity of the royal line.

Blackmailing Zuko into loving her.

She wanted that wincest

I blame this show for my incest and femdom detishes

You have to put in work...

...to get what you want.

Ensuring her dynasty would continue.

>implying azula wouldnt just kick zuko out so he has to stew in his shame after she got what she wanted

>Azula seduces her brother much to his shame
>Still he can't deny how much he enjoyed it
>Zuko tries to cuddle afterwards
>Azula just smirks at him and tells him to get out before she makes him
>It happens again the next night, and the next, and the next....

>No cuddling or intimacy, just meaningless sex
Eww, what are you faggots, gay?

>Cuddling and intimacy

Azula doesn't want intimacy, she wants Zuko's little dragon and humiliate him.

>Edited version

I still can't figure out why people think Azula wants to bang Zuko. She's the one who sets him up with Mai and everything.

I didn't expect this idea to turn me on

Shipping ignores such things as logic

People can do things that go against their later interests.

Then why does she make no effort to split them up?

She didn’t need to, did you see them together, they were awful and honestly doomed from the start. Zuko would have had more chemsitry with a fucking rock. All Azula needed to do was wait.

They seemed pretty happy together.

They literally did that on their own.

What said, Zuko wants cuddles
Azula wants a quick fuck the to grind Zuko under her heel

Your headcanon sounds pretty gay mates.

Not really. If anything it looked kind of forced.

#MakeKorraBi

... She is bi though. Bi people don't become straight when dating someone of the opposite gender and also don't become gay when dating someone of the same gender.

You were in /tg/ recently, don't you?

>ywn hug Azula and tell her you love her
>ywn comfort her as she bursts into tears and tell her everything's going to be ok
>ywn be here for her and "cure" that insane part of her mind by being a good lover, and good husband

They knew what they were doing.

>That awkward moment when you realize that Iroh probably has more blood on his hands than Azula does

I mean, I know they kind of glossed over it aside from the whole Lu Ten thing but there's no way a 600 day siege didn't kill a ton of people.

He's part of the White Lotus, any blood Iroh have on his hands where because the greatest minds of the age thought it would reduce the total suffering.

Yeah well, Iroh is an old general with lots of battle experience so no shit he has more blood in his hands than Azula. Also knowing the kind of guy Iroh is, he probably wasn't as gratuitous with his violence as Azula was.

>same thread 7 times in the past 2 weeks

I wish people like this would be banned onsite. Shit is old and was never funny to begin with.

>shit is old
The real problem are anons trying to ship Azula, nothing more.

Worse so with Zuko, a ship that would never happen yet a vocal minority keeps pushing because they need wank material.

What was Aang's purpose again? Because the only thing he did in the final was defeat Ozai. Everyone else did the major stuff.

Like if Azula or Zuko killed Ozai in his sleep then what?

I mean you guys say that, but General Iroh found the idea of burning Ba Sing Se to the ground hilarious. Prior to Lu Ten's death, he probably wasn't on board with the White Lotus and wasn't a good guy.

Trying to get herbig brother's cock inside her.

Azula's a daddy' girl, so that's not going to happen and Zuko is just desperate for approval from anyone so a coup is pretty much out of the picture

Shut up Scrapper. Azula is a whore that wants to fuck her brother.

No, why?

The point is he reformed after his sons death and is trying to prevent or at least minimize the likelihood of such a thing happening again

Well, yeah. He had the whole trip to the spirit world and everything.

Hey, i'm not the same user pal.
Anyway, i love Azula without red lipstick.
And this smug face

>Anyway, i love Azula without red lipstick.

>source: your ass

She has a smug look until Zuko gets sick of her shit and pushes his cock inside her asshole. Ramming her so hard, she can help but scream in pain. Some of her tears ruins her mascara and when he cums inside her tight little butthole, she just doesn't have the strenght to rise up, she just falls down with her big bro's sperm oozing out like a pristine white sticky waterfall.

>I'm not done with you just yet. Once Mai get here with her strapon, we are gonna rape that little mouth of yours. Get ready, bitch. You had this coming for years

She doesn't need lipstick when her brothers prick can paint them white.

That will never happen. Ursa fucked her way too hard.

Sauce?

Reminder Incest was canon.

Why does no one just admit royal incest is end game? They have a comic about faggots, the main series has an 100 year old and a 15 year old, the next step is clearly incest.

Unless they're judgemental bigots who don't understand love is love and you can't help who you love.

>love is love and you can't help who you love.

Why is pregzula so sexy?

Doesn't always work out well.

>Azulo.

>prolonged foreplay

>That part in four elements where you leave and she goes nuts because of how much she loves Zuko

Are you shitting me? Azula is so emotionally needy that she would force Zuko to stay even if he wanted to leave.

Well when you put it like that Firecest seems comparatively normal.

She wanted to cuck Mai.

>She wanted to cuck Mai.
high taste

Same.

it's a kid's cartoon about war. outside the Siege of the North disaster that Korra retconn'd like the rest there was like, 1 death that was offscreen (not including the deaths of people 1 century ago)
of course he would have probably killed hundreds & they glossed over it

>implying she wouldn't get turned on by it
>implying she wouldn't make zuko into her new "daddy"

>implying she wouldn't get turned on by it
>implying she wouldn't make zuko into her new "daddy
wait a minute... that is exactly the plot of the comics

trying to get some of that good ol' brother dick.

>bumping your own thread

Jesuc Christ, fuck off already and take your shit fetish to /aco/.

Just as long as you know, this is literally what girls use to justify their obsession with the Joker and his ilk.

>implying she doesn't want to get railed by zuko while wearing her mothers old clothes

The good only one way is accepting her trauma being abused or sodomized by Ozul.

How did they nail everything about Azula so right?

What the fuck are you talking about? Iroh was Pro-Fire Nation all the fucking way and did not calm down until his son got killed and he went through enlightenmeny. If anytbing, his son dying literally saved the world as the war would have ended early.

Zuko chained to Azula's bed would be hot

>I know that you are surprised Zuzu and a little hurt but I am no longer Azula your sister is gone - you've killed her in the agni kai remember?
>so now there is only Ursa!
>but you miss your sister you say? Well mom thinks that we could do something about that...
>now now young man no complaing!
>just be a good boy Zuzu and come here hug your mommy and call her a dirty cum sniffing slut ... that will be a start

>your cock will never be that brush
Why live

and now I have a boner....

Why was Katara not as based as Azula?

She was a peasant, Azula was royalty

Because Katara didn't want to fuck het bother

shes a bitch

Stop using negro slang you inner-city spook.

"I hope you're not planning on pulling out, dear brother…"

Do you really think Kya is Aang's daughter? Nothing but Water Tribe running in her.

>Not into femdom
>Not into feet
Yet it’s why I like Azula, since I was a kid.
That or making her feel better, cuddling, and Holding hands

I recognize that bulge!

But they are talking about the fighting scene from the previous page, not the love scene.

The Dark Water Spirit is the bad guy.

But muh firecest

But she only did that so she could manipulate him more easily.

As for firecest in general, Smoke & Shadow fueled it a lot because of Azula's new goal of dedicating her life to turning Zuko into someone just like her. And to be quite honest, S&S's plot was so bad that the only way to make it entertaining was by pretending that Azula's new obsession with Zuko is due to deep down wanting to fuck him.

>Prime video has the 1st season of LoA but not the rest of it

Why is this allowed?

There is also no way that Azula's occupation of Ba Sing Se didn't have thousands of Fire Nation soldiers raping Earth Kingdom women.

He had to be the one to defeat Ozai so history would see it as the divine Avatar stopping the Fire Lord from destroying balance and shit.