Chapter 17: Surrender? SURRENDER??!!

Chapter 17: Surrender? SURRENDER??!!

Ultimate Marvel in chronological order by page/panel.

Download link:mega.nz/#F!VOp31DgB!aaoXWZsJghKusZOZH8HW8g

Previous threadspastebin.com/7muZgPny

>Thread title page bump

Thanks

I don't get this what does being straight has to do with being or not being a sissy?

Hulk name straight into the trash with the rest of Ultimates due to unending Storytime of Pain.

What was Marvel thinking?

>Sissy (derived from sister), also sissy baby, sissy boy, sissy man, sissy pants, etc., is a pejorative term for a boy or man who does not conform to male gender stereotypes. Generally, sissy implies a lack of courage, strength, athleticism, coordination, testosterone, male libido, and stoic calm, all of which have traditionally been associated with masculinity and considered important to the male role in Western society. A man might also be considered a sissy for being interested in traditionally feminine hobbies or employment (e.g., being fond of fashion), displaying effeminate behavior (e.g., using hair products or displaying limp wrists), being unathletic, or being homosexual.[1]

Omg, I miss Hitch being this good so fucking much.

that seems strange. why wouldn't a man with all man traits want to act like a sissy from time to time. Just because someone takes on feminin roles, doesn't make one gay. But then again hulk is no genius, and probably homophobic like most people of color.

Really, Betty? Really?

I really, really liked how Thor was done here. There was a sense of mystery and divinity to him that 616 Thor kinda lacks.

user, STAHP! Why are you doing this to yourself?