Trump supporters:

Trump supporters:
How can Trump repeal the provision requiring everyone buy health insurance while at the same time barring insurance companies from discriminating against those with pre existing conditions?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/02/19/trump-on-obamacare-i-like-the-mandate-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump says competition. We'll see.

Thats retarded. Competetion for what? Dying people?

Why shouldn't people with medical conditions have to pay more for insurance? They need more health care so they have to pay more.

Because that means people with disabilites would die in gutters. No one is going to vote for that and everyone has sick family members.
Do you understand human emotions at all? I dont give a fuck if they tax you to pay for my grandmothers medical care.
I dont even know you.

Why should the guy who has to go to the doctor 15 times a year because he ate like shit and contracted diabetes pay the same in premiums as the guy who is healthy and hasn't needed any medical treatment in ten years? That's retarded.

Logic doesnt factor into it. I dont give a fuck about right and wrong when it comes to family. Thats humanity. If you ignore that you are going to get lit up at a ballot box.
I would bankrupt this nation to save my parents and would vote for anyone who promised me he would do so. Loyalty to my family supersedes the nation or strangers who I frankly dont give a fuck about. To be honest I have no loyalty to America at all.

I don't a problem at all OP. What are you on about?

By signing the appropriate legislation? Not sure what you're getting at, OP.

>logic doesn't factor into
>i have no loyalty to my country at all
>but my fellow countrymen should take care of me

I hope it becomes a thing to deport people like you to fucking Africa.

He isn't going to repeal the mandate. His exact words were, "I like the mandate."
>dailycaller.com/2016/02/19/trump-on-obamacare-i-like-the-mandate-video/

>dont give a fuck about right and wrong when it comes to family. Thats humanity. If you ignore that you are going to get lit up at a ballot box.
>I would bankrupt this nation to save my parents and would vote for anyone who promised me he would do so. Loyalty to my family supersedes the nation or strangers who I frankly dont give a fuck about. To be honest I have no loyalty to America at all.
assholes how dont give a shit about their health, want people who take care of themselves to pay their medical bill. Makes sense.

the same reason people with shitty driving records can still get car insurance. How fucking autistic are you?

Despite the mandate many people still don't have insurance.

>Do you understand human emotions?
> I dont give a fuck if they tax you

Seems you only care about yourself famalamadingdong.

Because insurance companies make billions and they can take this one on the chin. They will still literally make billions.

There is a difference between someone going to a doc 15 times per year for, lets say Lupus, compared to the average Fatty McBurger.

Pre-existing genetic conditions could be exempt from discrimination, while acquired pre-existing conditions (such as obesity) wouldn't be.

I am afraid it will make prices skyrocket.

>Logic doesn't factor into it
If I have to pay for your sick family member's medical services, then there better be some fucking logic factoring into it, otherwise, why would I agree to do that?
In this situation YOU are the one who wants your family member to get better, so YOU should carry the burden.

Competition among insurance companies, you mongrel.
Let people buy insurance over state lines and watch rates drop like a rock.

He's going to allow people to buy insurance plans across state lines.

What happened is that insurance companies figured out that you don't have to compete if you just divide the country by region.

It turned into local monopolies because they didn't have to compete, they were the only option.

Cable companies do the same thing.

You are a fucking child.

This doesn't affect medicare or medicaid.

This is for people who don't qualify.

Grandma will always be fine.

Pre-existing conditions is important to cover.

Imagine a guy with serious cancer who loses his job, gets laid off, whatever.

No insurance company in the world will want to cover him unless he can afford to pay $1,000,000. It could be a death sentence.

Because otherwise it is just huge handout to insurance companies.

Why are you a retard?

Neither of those are dependent on the other being present.

You're such a stupid faggot.

Can't we just remove the penalty against taking obamacare and have it as a competing marketplace against the open marketplace as a transitional measure?

Then take care of your own fucking family. Problem solved.