Star Vs. moving to main Disney Channel

Whaddya think, sirs?
twitter.com/disneytva/status/967074599014977537

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/98834057/#q98834457
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh boobies, you don't know deep hurting yet, but you will. YOU WILL.

I want to repeatedly slam my dick into Marco's ass and make Princess Pony head slurp the residue cum off my dick.

I want Star to take me out on a nice date and we get to know each other and it ends with a long make out session

nice

I've been getting pretty tired of people comparing ratings on Disney XD to like Cartoon Network or whatever and acting like people just actively choose not to watch Star Vs., instead of it being on a shit channel. could have picked a better time to do it that what's almost definitely the final season though

This is good news for any show, and quite unexpected

NOBODY CARES

EVERYONE HERE PIRATES THIS SHIT ANYWAY

I think that Toffee is the biggest wasted potential of all time and is the best husbando.

I haven't been following television lately, what does this mean?

Most likely Disney XD is dead. They've been burning off most of their original animated shows and not really buying new ones.

I expect in two or so years it'll basically be Toon Disney again, even if it keeps the name.

Does this mean I cant watch it on the XD website anymore?

So... Star is the only realiable Disney XD cartoon...
Wow, fucking main Disney; you kill Jetix for this shit and now...

It was on Disney XD, a low-tier digital channel few people pay for. All of Disney’s cartoons have been ghetto’d there since around 2012
They’re moving it to the Disney Channel, a basic cable channel everyone who subscribes to TV gets

What does it mean? More prestige and attention for the show? More audience? Possibly more seasons? OOh

I'm intrigued by the underwater setting, hopefully there's gonna be a Waterfolk Kingdom story arc.

oh please god make it show old shit again. it was my gateway to Bonkers, Gargoyles, Darkwing Duck, Ducktales and AoStH

>He doesn't know that Toffee will return

i hope Disney Channel doen't fuck up this show again just like what happen in 2015.

Can you also put Pokemon on DisChan as well?

what happened in 2015

I appreciate the commitment from the person running the unofficial Disney TVA accounts, but their broken English and weird capitalization just always pisses me off.

Congrats to SvtFoE, though.

>the reason they are doing this is because Disney is dead

Wow! Very smart of them! JUST ADD FUCKING CARTOONS AND STOP WITH THE LIVE ACTION SHOWS THAT ARE REPEATED!

moved it to disney XD

>because Disney is dead
ok kid 'dead' doesn't mean "doing things I don't like" you fucking faggot

KEK Tom and Star still together.

>be me, Southeast Asian
>the highly coveted DXD originals like Star and Gravity Falls go on the original Disney Channel anyway
>Original Disney bundled on a separate "Kids" package on my local satelite TV provider while DXD gets the free-with-the-basics treatment
>family barely having enough dough to pay for TV service, let alone said add-on package
Ehhh.

But they didn't even bother with GF and Wander

You're southeast Asian and you don't pirate? Admirable

I don't think, I get even.

>Marco ends up with Ponyhead
Welp, my weird fetish just became canon.

They will all become canon, user.

>still believing this
Starcofags still exist?

It really is camcerous, what happened to him.

I was talking about fetishes, not ships

Can the show get rid of janna? She's a shit girl who is trash and deserves to be discarded like the garbage she is.

But Romanians need some representation, too

>gypsy
>Romanian
This is the equivalent of calling Mexicans or Somalis Americans.

But aren't Mexicans actually from the North American continent?

That's great, XD was shit and maybe I can watch it normally now.

Sounds like a blast

I somehow just didn't have free time aside to stream stuff back in the day anyway...that plus me being too chicken about my PC getting "infected" when I've clearly known the risks.

I don't know, it might be just pure laziness.

When's the show back on?

So, if it's brought to main Disney Channel, are they going to start more strictly enforcing regulations?

Will Disney kill the not so subtle lewdness of these horny 14 year old children?
What about the more violent moments in the show?

march 3

Why did they even move all their cartoons to XD exclusively in the first place? So many good cartoons straight up died because if this bullshit.

>So many good cartoons straight up died because if this bullshit
to be fair Kick Buttowski wasn't going to last

Does that relationship lead to handholding and sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation? Cause if so, you're a sick fuck user.

>Disney XD
>XD
Kys
Hopefully this means a bigger budget for S4, get Mercury back on the show please.

Being fair, GF was on Disney Channel for its first season.

Yea but that was before the primary changeover for all the animated shows to be on the sister channel

True, although I was more so referring to Wander than anything.

We know, Marco. We know.

No, this is Star and Marco having a double date with Tom and Ponyhead.

*Flipinos

It's was a a matter of time, they should have made the same with Wander

It's not season 3b is airing on march and season 4 was comfirmed last year

>take me out on a nice date

Are you a girl? Or does the matriarchal society Star lives in have the expectations put on the female in the relationship? Like does Star have to pay for dates and open doors for her boyfriends?

Is mewni a matriarchal society or is it limited to royalty

Mewni seems to operate with women being the dominant ones and having women be the most valued. The royalty reflects that.

I want to rip toms head off and beat his still living decapitated body for stealing star from marco and being an overall evil dick of a character

That's stupid and they're about to milk it and spread out episodes. Fans are gonna be pissed.

hey there binyot

Either this means Disney are giving the show a lot more attention, or they're killing off Disney XD.

>spread out episodes.
They've already been doing this.

>Why did they even move all their cartoons to XD exclusively in the first place?

Alex Hirsch explained it awhile ago when Gravity Falls was moved there in season 2, the execs did it to convince more people to pay for DXD.

I know right? Shipping 2 main characters of the opposite gender.. fucking degenerates.

Holy shit that Tom is so cute
>tfw want to pick this show back up but don't want to power through lame romance shenanigans

Now that everyone's been cucked in this show, will that new Owl World magical girl show replace Star vs. as the brand new magical girl show for cucking?

>stealing Star
Dude, he tried to be graceful and accept his defeat, it's Star who went after him after having waited till after Marco had gotten with Jackie to declare her feelings to him.

Tom did nothing wrong. Star makes her own choices

Yes he did, he shouldve fucked off like the awful headstrong bastard he is. Fuck him, hes a shitty character and i want him to fucking suffer.

IDK, is cucking popular in Thailand?

With how much of a slut Star is, Tom and Marco should make a pact that would designate her as fuckbuddy of both, girlfriend of neither.

He did try to fuck off, can you not read or did you not watch the show?
>herpa derp someone should reject the girl they're crushing on because there's some other dude who's actually dating a different girl but they're friends with the crush thus she should be with him and can't choose for herself who she wants
kys
again, Star makes her own choices

;_;

Oh hey I suppose this is something any aspiring cartoonist would want to see around here

>implying that it wouldn't be Star designating both of them as her boytoys

I want to fuck Star on the first date. Just loveless pounding where she didn't say No but she didn't say Yes either.

Fuck youc he shouldve fucked off anyways because he treated her like shit and shouldve got the memo already to not bother them before hand. I fucking hate his guts and wish he would just die already, god

>t. ultrasalty starcofag
Guess he didn't treat Star that bad after all, if she chooses to be with Tom and not Marco? And didn't dump Tom for Marco when he showed up in Mewni, all "I'm you'rs I'm free and moving here", either.

haha Marco got KEKED

funni

Star is a slightly misspelled name of goddess Ishtar.

Please, Tom was being blatantly dishonest and manipulative, as always. Because that's who he is. It's even more central to his character than the anger problems.

>my headcanon is truth and nothing can change my view, not word-of-god nor show canon
sure buddy, you do you.
Just don't bitch and cry when the canon is consistent with itself and you'll think it's shit writing that doesn't make sense, because it conflicts with your au headcanons

Oh yeah, the totally non-manipulative guy who when he decided to get a dangerous procedure, the only person he told was Ponyhead. Best friend of Star and notorious blabbermouth.

But nah, he TOTALLY didn't want Star to know about this self sacrificing procedure. Stand-up guy yessiree.

If he'd wanted Star to know he'd kept up the show when she appeared at the procedure, but instead he straight up told her he doesn't think it's gonna be dangerous -for him- and also engaged in a petty argument telling her to go away pissing them both off. This doesn't match with the silly
>it was a manipulative ploy of 4d chess and he intended for Pony to tell Star all along
headcanon some anons in denial have cooked up.

But no matter what you simply refuse to accept canon: that Tom's not the evil manipulator you thought, or that Star legit chose him over Marco even after finding out that Marco's single now and followed her to Mewni. No, Star can't make a choice like that because it's not CUTE AND PERFECT and she's supposed to be crushing on Marco and run into his arms the moment he's available, right? So the only explanation HAS to be that Tom's somehow manipulating her.

So you're duping yourself about not just Tom, but also Star. Sad. But keep clinging on to your delusions, maybe they bring you comfort.

I want Star to be taken to the guillotine and beheaded for being a filthy hypocritical monarch.

Heck, why couldn't they do the same with Wander Over Yonder. They've killed it with lack of ads for the tv show and constantly shifting the airing time w/o warning, then cancelled because "it wasn't popular"

If you are really paranoid install a Linux distro like Ubuntu on an old computer and set it up to your tv as a sort of streaming home. Then you do go to whatever websites you please with alnost no possible chances of getting infected.

>there are Jackiefags that still haven't killed themselves

Somewhere I read that the reason why Star is moving to DisChan is because Disney is reorganizing their TV department to be able to fund The Simpsons once it jumps to ABC (Family Guy, American Dad (on TBS) and Bob's Burgers on the other hand are getting canceled), in short.

About Disney networks.
>Disney Jr is returning to being a block on the regular Disney Channel, the channel is getting sold off to Turner so that it can be Boomerang 2.0 (aka acting much more like pre-reboot Boomerang) when the current Boomerang will move into new content like the new Wizard of Oz show and that Wacky Races reboot.
>Disney XD will revert back into Toon Disney, nothing but reruns and is Disney's answer to Nick's The Splat, no new content as that is now 100% on DisChan. Also no anime, not even that Stitch one.
>Pokemon & Yo-Kai Watch are moving to DisChan, expect more anime dubs in the future.
>Shows targeted towards boy will move to DisChan as Disney XD will die off.
>Classic Walt era content will air on the rebooted Toon Disney and DisChan, the later not as much.
>DisChan will become add supported.

About The Simpsons
>The Simpsons is getting transferred to the the Phineas and Ferb/Milo Murphy's Law unit once the jump happens as some of the PnF team worked on The Simpsons in the past.
>All Simpsons episodes once the jump happens will be done by Rough Draft, no more Akom, this also means Rough Draft won't be used for anything else when it comes to Disney (they will still do things like SpongeBob for Nick and ect.)
>Alot more of the animation work will be done in Korea to cut costs, meaning no American layouts like in the Fox era, it's just shipping storyboards off to Korea with a sound track.
>No style change nor animation style change.
>Voice cast will not change, but music will be produced by Disney itself rather then outsourced to Bleeding Fingers Music.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/98834057/#q98834457

Thoughts?

I think you provided no actual sources, so I'm going to roll my eyes and think less of you.

I did give you a source, that post came from someone who works at Disney.

LOL no. Adorable ignorance or adorable bait. Either way, no.

He has been right in the past.

>your comment
Shut up. She is the only reason anyone would watch this shitshow

tangna pare mag torrent ka na lang

Our girl is moving up in the world!