The Amazing World of Gumball thread

New episode The Faith is coming tonight.

youtu.be/fOZpnGPdyYQ

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!K5RFma7C!AE48zy7hKDpRtWt67UBsCn97bcvORHtRQNXMcDdwSLo
youtu.be/h3wbBfEjsBY?t=61
youtu.be/fUVWTj50VLo
newgrounds.com/portal/view/705891
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Despite the shitty metaphor joke, this episode might be good. But I'm not sure either.

>ripping off PPG
The state of Gumball

In what way?

links to past episodes?

5 minutes until the episode starts.

Thoughts on the new episode?

Better than most recently. The first half was 9/10 but the musical end was a 6/10.

Download Link Here

mega.nz/#!K5RFma7C!AE48zy7hKDpRtWt67UBsCn97bcvORHtRQNXMcDdwSLo

I need lewds of that bird woman

It was a nice episode.
Song dragged a bit, was a little eh, but it was nice overall.

>more metaphor jokes
>more T-faces

Yeah, no, this episode was dog shit.

It was meh, typical Gumball episode nowadays. Saw a promo for the next episode, get ready for more fucking "LEL XD funny faces"

The T-faces are as permanent as the circle eyes at this point, disliking the episode because of that seems kind of pointless.

You didn't even watch it ya shitposter.

You're right, damn even in the promo you see him use that fucking T-mouth.

Man, this is shaping up as one of the worst seasons of the show. None of the episodes were good to me.

This.

First good episode this season. Or at least the first half.

Pretty much the same premise. Even the way they fixed the problem was the same: a song. It was the same episode but worse

youtu.be/h3wbBfEjsBY?t=61
youtu.be/fUVWTj50VLo

Did somebody call for... A RAVING DOTE??

What's happening here? Where's the preview

The Vegging and The One I thought were pretty decent, The Cringe and The Lady were okay, everything else was crap imo especially The Rival and The Father

It wasnt even that good, I feel like evan season 1 has better jokes than this current season

>The Vegging
>decent

Sheesh, what's wrong with y'all?

The Vegging wasn't that bad. At least compared to the rest of the season.

Pretty meh episode, next episode looks bad too. I'm just praying this is the last season, I don't want to hate one of my favorite cartoons because its gone on for too long

More art of her?

When will this shit ever fucking end?

Thanks a bunch Avery!

In the cloaca.

i hope never, it makes people anger and that's funny for me

2nd half of the episode was good, the rest was pretty eh.
Hopefully the good season 6 episodes start coming in, if there are any

Episode was meh. There's been worse.

>Nicole confirmed for thinking that other cats are cute
I can work with this.

I think it was a nice episode with a cute song too

Calling it now, they're going to do an episode that specifically revolves around T-faces

Anyways, the episode was decent. It's still a pretty weak season so far, but I'm willing to be optimistic. Even season five had some gems in it. But that might just be because I'm easily amused.

I assume that Gumball will end this season, and this will be its successor.

>gumball
>ending

This fucking face is starting to genuinely anger me. I can't even watch a 30-second promo without seeing this stupid T-mouth.

>I just fucked those cat guys because I like them

The show's creator is leaving, but whether that means the show will end is still up in the air, last I read.

She is constantly on the prowl

>replacing absolute buttslut Cumball with that ugly thing
Truly it would be the worst of times.

Finally saw the ep, definitely meh. The song was pretty good, though it got worse as it went along and Darwin's singing voice sounded like shit.

What is this

why did they start making that face so often? why is it so overused?

Thanks Avery!

Defaut awkward face

Why are you guys being so triggered by "t-faces"? I mean, that's what you are actually calling it now?

The only real similarity is that one person caused the world to lose its color.

Also, in the PPG, the song would've fixed the world regardless. However, if Alan still felt disillusioned, that all his work was pointless, the world would've still been gray..

It was an okay episode, nothing great but it wasn't bad, I'm really hoping season 6 gets some better episodes

A "le wacky face" that gets recycled like 10-20 times an episode is a problem in a show that people generally know for its visual uniquity.

>ripping off pokemon
The state of PPG

Basically this, i liked it too.

Overall, I think this season has been okay. It's not the best season, but it's been entertaining enough. I'm not autistic enough to get triggered by the t-faces or similar plots, though, so maybe I'm not a True Fan. Nevertheless, I thought this episode was also pretty good, seemed a bit extra-dark, and I agree the song went on a little too long, but overall pretty enjoyable.

I agree with you. I feel like people are over-exaggerating the problems of this season. Especially when these problems have existed before. This season is still a 5 to 6 out of 10, but people are seeing the season like post-movie spongebob,

Because it's post movie spongebob

I agree with you people are exaggerating how bad this season and the later half of season 5 are. I think a 6/10 is a good rating for the season so far, I've only really found half the episodes really enjoyable, I just don't laugh as much at these new episodes. And the "T faces" really don't bother me

Some stupid faces and lackluster plots/jokes aren't equivalent to the shithole that Season 6 - 8 spongebob was. Explain.

The second half of season 5 is pathetic honestly, with almost every episode from episode 25 to episode 40 are shit. Season 6 is not even that bad compared to 5B.

Yeah, that part with the cat cereal was cute.

Man, I thought there was a thread on this but now it’s gone. What gives?

Yeah, there was a thread

I'll be honest even the bad episodes this season tend to have at least one joke or two that gets a laugh out of me. I'd also agree that the main problem with this episode was the song, but not necessarily for going on too long so much that it's thematically confused and doesn't stay consistent. It feels like the writers couldn't decide whether they wanted to lean towards uplifting or black comedy, so they haphazardly combined both.

Still very disappointed by the lack of Penny though. With any luck, the writers will remember she exists.

It's like they couldn't come up with other expressions, which is just sad

Eh I disagree about the season 5 thing It certainly had a lot of bad episodes but I enjoyed "The Menu", "The Uncle", "The Heist", "The Singing", "The Petals", "The Puppets:, "The Nuisance" and "The List"

Guess they are saving Penny for bigger stuff that was supposed to happen mid-season 5 until it was extended to Season 6 like rumored The Future.

Also, anyone draw an interpretation of their daughter?

Christ, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thought that the song seemed off.

What would you say the bad episodes this season are? The only ones I've really disliked so far were The Rival and The Father

Still better than the fucking Lame House, don't understand how people find that cornball pile of garbage funny

i find no motivation to watch this episode this season has been disappointing

It's literally all incestfags, that's the fandom.

There are people ln here that genuinelyfind it funny though I dont get it, half of the jokes are poop and fart jokes and the other half you can see coming from a mile away. Maybe im just a very cynical person but the show is so fucking "feel good" I hate it

I'd certainly hope so. The only major role Penny got in season 5 was her getting cucked by her boyfriend in favor of a disfigured cyclops. Granted, that wasn't Star Butterfly levels of cucked, but still. The dynamics of their relationship, and even Penny's character in general, have been kind of ignored after season 4.

About the same there, though I wasn't a particularly big fan of another Hotdog Guy episode either.

Sup Forums really has this incoherent blind hatred for Richard
Probably because he's cucking them and fucking their waifu

>half of the jokes are poop and fart jokes
Most of the episodes have neither of these. Also there is nothing wrong with either of these.

I've seen the whole first first season of the Loud House, I didn't laugh once. Its a terrible show and people only like it because it seems decent compared to Nick's current lineup

You have shit taste if you're actually past the age of 6 and find the Loud House funny

Someone on the boarding team is WAY to fuckin' proud of coming up with that face, jesus
>nice 1337

>and people only like it because they're borderline pedophiles
fixed

As an actual pedophile I wish it was good. Lincoln is a top tier shota, but I just can't stand the show.

I can't stand the show either but you disgust me

>that smug ass look when you're preparing the biggest t-face of your life and know that Sup Forums cant do anything to stop it

>there is nothing wrong with shit gags

The worst part about their facial jokes is that they do all these face structure lines but they don't change the face's base shape and it reminds you it's 2D shit with random markings slapped on and its lazy as fuck. Some don't mix well with the given head shapes too.

People hate Richard because he is an awful character

They’ll probably do an episode where they address criticism and play it off as “dumb haterz lol” and intentional have them do faces like that the entire episode

NOBODY likes dumbass characters - no matter how much execs THINK they sell (FACT.).

Why else does Clarence get so much flak / hate in general thrown its way.

Different show, I know - I don't care.

Loud House only gets good around Season 2 and that's thanks to focusing on the sisters more than plain / bland as fuck Lincoln and his faget friend Clyde.

I still have more fun watching reruns of Regular Show, Clarence, We Bare Bears, and Gumball, in terms of SoL stuff from CN. I'm also liking Craig of the Creek so far.

Thank you and have a nice day.

I like The Loud House (Season 2, specifically) - but yeah, it's nothing truly special / spectacular and the fanbase is more cancer than Gumball's currently is, thanks in part to everyone here at Sup Forums being into incest.

>same user, BTW.
...Rather than watching the show on its own merits and keeping their shit in their pants where it belongs.

Dumbass characters are fine. I like Knuckles in Sonic Boom and Beast Boy in TTG. Richard and Clarence are just shit character in every way.

newgrounds.com/portal/view/705891

If they actually go full TTG, which is unlikely, then I think I might actually give up on the show entirely. But the most I can see them really doing is, like, maybe a gag where Gumball complains about Sarah's comic characters always making a weird face.

Shit taste, user - those are even worse examples.

>but not necessarily for going on too long so much that it's thematically confused and doesn't stay consistent

My thoughts exactly. I almost got whiplash from how jarring that song was. It started off absurdly cynical, and it's clear the writers dug themselves into a hole with their own cynical worldview, so they practically change the subject entirely.

KYS, please.

Yeah, THAT is a problem - just one more reason this show needs to end ASAP.

Too bad once it's gone - I don't think anyone's gonna remember it, which is even more sad, at this rate.