Are trannies legitimately mentally ill or is it just a fetish?

Are trannies legitimately mentally ill or is it just a fetish?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/2pg3c1/how_should_i_deal_with_sexisttransphobic_family/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metabolic_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=wxzc_2c6GMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't you ask them at Sup Forums?

Every interaction I've had with one has been strange.

Like I asked a girl who turned out to be tranny what time it was. She had trouble comprehending me and got pretty agitated, so I said never mind and asked someone else.

>tfw I have the ass and body of a girl
Fucking kill me. tfw too tall to be a trap though.

I'm a low-test manlet with feminine body, but that mean we should try hormones and all that shit. It's just taking a fetish way too far.

They're very insecure persons.

Legit mental illness.
Transitioning helps some.
But others are too far gone and you get "Hons".

Both

traps are cancer but transexual people exist and we need to help them

>transexual people exist and we need to help them
How?

Lost people. They don't go out much. Seek approval. Hate themselves probably. I feel sad for them. I hope they can fix themselves before it is too late.

I think we could have a treatment by now if society actually tried to find a cure instead of giving them hormones and telling them they are very brave.

>are trannies legitimately mentally ill
Yes go see 'gender dysphoria' user

Same exact problem here. Tall, but ass and body of a girl.
I don't really care regarding how others might perceive me, it's just that I'd like to look cooler for myself, if that makes sense.
One time when I was out shopping late in the evening, some guy even slapped my ass.

Yah I mean it's up to them how far they want to take the fetish I guess tho... like some chicks do fucked up shit to their bodies cuz they're into being degraded. They're prolly mentally ill too. I don't like how they bring the world into it tho

I'm sure most of them can't get any pussy so they decide to become one.

Is there a difference?

Obviously mentally ill. But not in a way that prevents them from being productive members of society.

Not a tranny but a trap.

For me it's just a fetish. As soon as i cum I immediately want to take all the female clothes off and be normal again.

Can't say for trannies though. That's dedication.

About 47% for both. The rest is people with a birth defect, I.e. legitimate "brain of a woman body of a man" and vice versa.

I love Reimu.

I want to be a little girl, does that mean I'm a tranny?

By change their gender with medicines. They suffer and are generally unhappy, in this condition they are useless for society, but if we provide them medicines and therapy it will turn them into good citizens who work and pay taxes. I think it is right argumentation from politics perspective.

reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/2pg3c1/how_should_i_deal_with_sexisttransphobic_family/

>literally admits he wants to transition because he gets hard thinking about it
>everybody says it's normal and that he should transition anyway

wew

Tell us more.

I am going to lay down the law on this:

>Ex cross dresser
>Ex fetlife.com member (lgbtq hugbox2.0)
>Took dick from men
>Took strapons from women
>"Submissive" in bed (read: I want them to do all the work and make me feel wanted)

The only time one "feels gender dysphoria" is when they don't feel enough affection from the opposite sex. Men are very sexual and we are driven by our dicks.

>Guy says I'm a girl, slaps on a dress, makeup, and wig. >Now he gets attention.
>HE feels desired by men and continues to crave this affection that fills some void HE doesn't know exists.
>Gets on pills, food, workout regimen to become a transwoman, eventually elects surgery.

HE continues life deluded that that HE is a woman. But HE is really a broken boy in a shitty costume that degrades rapidly as soon as he stops taking medication.

Mental illness, no.
A weakness of will and drive to climb to to top to acquire a qt3.14 gf yes.

He just becomes that which he objectifies. Blane it on the parents who didnt spend enough time instilling pride into their son.

I dug myself out of that hellhole before I did something stupid like get on hormones. I watched the spiral down of the local transfags. Ugly bastardizations of a feminine ideal. I resolved not to become that. It took 2 years and cutting a lot of ties with degenerates. But I did it.

Now 27, has qt3.14 gf who shot a big ass doe on election night. MAGA as fuck. Redneck as fuck with my truck and motorcycle. Work harder than ever.

I dug my way out, it's not a mental illness it's fucking laziness because parents coddled their sons and their sons don't man up on their own any more.

Off yourself my man.
If you had minimal interest in that topic you would know that those people are unhappy no matter what.
It's a mental disorder. You decided whether you are happy.

Sorry I just fapped so have no interest in talking about it. Slight guilt afterwards.

Does she know you used to cross dress and are you ever submissive to her?

Yes she does, I made it clear I was a degenerate fuck and no I am not submissive in bed.

Trannies are mentally ill and have been fetishsized by degenerates.

a bullet

>but transexual people exist and we need to help them
And every time someone tries, the left cries foul.

Mental illness

Ht and do you like black guys? If So can you grow your hair out for me babe.

No and no.

Both.

>Women
>Working
Heh nice meme.
Since they can't get pregnant trannies are useless to society.

The amount of actually mentally ill (can only fixed with extreme medication) is pretty low.
The amount of people who get brainwashed into it because they have a slight hormone inbalance and they don't do enough activities that would improve it better is way too high.
The surgery is basically the modern equivalent of lobotomy anyway.

So you went from trans to red neck...basically one extreme to the next. user, you might have Dissociative Identity Disorder and don't even know it. Please talk with a psychologist. You'll be experiencing another episode soon. Please get help

With penis.

In their asshole.

Actually it should go like this.

Ugly traps get shot. FTM are raped until they want to go back. qt traps get all the hormones from as young as they can get, get used as sex toys. get discarded/shot when they get ugly from aging or give them a gun and they'll do it themselves lol.

No other use for mentally ill faggots. Fuck em till they die.

I guess it's fat giving you so called "pear" shape.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metabolic_syndrome
It's related to overconsumption of sugars.
youtube.com/watch?v=wxzc_2c6GMg

Well there are mentally ill trannies, and there are agp people who may be co vinces by tumblr that they are mentally ill and not just a dude with a crossdressing fetish.

I'm a huge degenerate by anyone's standards but I know I'm no real tranny. Most people aren't

I was interested in SM for awhile and got on fet. Everyone I interacted with was mentally fucked up. Essesntially 90% of them were obese autists. I agree with this, but unfortunately I still want to tie up girls. How did you unfuck yourself?

I've always had romantic feelings for guys, and this is simply the easiest way to attract them. The results speak for themselves: I've been in a relationship for over 5 years now.

Would I find the same in the very small community of gay men. And if I were to pursue that, would I find monogamy there? Doubtful. It's not sexual for me. Sex is part of a relationship, but it should never form the basis of a relationship.

Shock therapy

How tall we talking?

Also
>post boipucci

They are legitimately mentally ill. That's why their suicide rates are so high.

AGP femboys are going to conquer the world, watch out

I also descended into degeneracy in my early 20s, although I never had sex with men, luckily my Christian faith/guilt was too strong to let me go that far. Probly would have aids right now if I were a fedorafag.

I quit drugs, crossdressing, addiction to self-pity endorphins, cut off online male admirers and degenerate Sup Forums faggot "friends" who egged me on to be more degenerate. Made it through suicidal depression intact. Got a hobby to replace drugs, drink from time to time but no longer alcoholic-tier, still have my sex toys, makeup and girl clothes in a box because I can't bring myself to throw it all out but it's just gathering dust in a corner of my bedroom, reminding me how deranged I got toward the end.

I sympathize with young degenerates because I know most people don't have a tight-knit family and religious upbringing, but at the same time I recognize that being to empathetic will just help them spread this contagious mental illness to other young and impressionable people.

Faggotry is a plague that drives people insane and destroys lives. There is no such thing as a sane, well-adjusted gay, just gays with the self-control to hide their insanity from most people. I know this from personal experience.

It was speaking to a psychologist that helped get my head clear. There is no identity disorder any more.

Purge the clothes. Burn them. Do not fucking buy any more. Burn the wigs. Destroy everything material associated with the degeneracy.
Go get a job working with other men, you will toughen up. Avoid chit chatting with girls about their life problems all the time.
Yeah you're not surrounded by em any more, but they won't view you as "one of the gals" good for you, now you can learn to interact with women as a man not a numale bitch.
Confidence: fake it to make it. Learn to tell stories about yourself embellish a bit. Talk to people with no intent of seeing them again. You need to learn the rules of normal communication before you can talk to women.
After that figure it out on your own. I ain't holding your hand much further than that.

I think the part that you're misunderstanding about their "degeneracy" and how they embrace it, is the fact that their way of life being "degenerate" is just the opinion of someone else.

Assuming you consciously live on this planet one time, why would you want to base your happiness and success on what other strangers think of you?

Go ride public transportation around your state and look at how many people there are in cars, walking around, standing in random lots, around their homes. It's a ridiculous amount of people. Now keeping that picture and scale in mind, multiply it by ten thousand. There are so many people with different opinions on how to live life that you will never interact with at all. We're all on this shitty planet trying to live our OWN lives, and the "degenerates" have just come to believe that their way of living is only degenerate because society has painted it that way.

Even if they are degenerate, you're only making your own life miserable and shitty by pretending to be something that you arent to appease OTHER people that have enough problems taking control of their own lives, much less yours. See you in 30 years when you're a 50 year old ugly hon wearing that box of clothes when suddenly your wife that you don't really love and your two innocent kids that now have to cope with this situation find out.

Throw it the fuck out. Man the fuck up. If you don't, that degeneracy is still in your fucking house. It's your safety net should you ever revert back to being single. You haven't truly altered your life until you completely reject that past life.

Now you literally are a closet faggot. Man up and go gay, or man up and go hetero.

>Man up and go gay

Whether or not they start with mental illness - if you pump a person full of hormones with your only goal of achieving a PHYSICAL standard ... chances are there will be some MENTAL problems.

It's fucked up but you can earn respect from me by being gay but not a flaming faggot. Coworker of mine is gay, pink pistol guy with his husband. Both carry, hunt, NRA as fuck and generally keep to themselves. You don't find out until you ask.

You also won't find out that they suck 12 different dicks per week at the local gloryhole.

In the words off Hank Williams Sr: "Cause if you mind your own business, then you wont be mindin' mine."

Well they often kill themselves over it, thats too far for a fetish. 100% mentally ill