CALL ME BY THE REAL NAME THAT GOD AND THE BEAR, HAS GIVING THROUGH MY WHOLE LIFE

CALL ME BY THE REAL NAME THAT GOD AND THE BEAR, HAS GIVING THROUGH MY WHOLE LIFE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1iwZp-j170Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At which shopping center during 1989?

Can we all agree Ideas Guy was a ween and that forcing Chris to do stupid shit isn't as funny as giving him an idea and letting him run with it?

I think giving him an idea and letting him run with it is actually more dangerous to his personal health in the long run. His becoming a tomgirl and everything that spun out of that, ESPECIALLY the unclit, was a result of one of his "gal pals" suggesting that he get in touch with his feminine side.

>His becoming a tomgirl and everything that spun out of that, ESPECIALLY the unclit, was a result of one of his "gal pals" suggesting that he get in touch with his feminine side.
Not really.
There's actually a link between autism and transgenderism, though the link only goes one way.

youtu.be/1iwZp-j170Y

Chris will follow suggestions very easily. He was very conservative only when bob was alive and that died after bob did as he followed SJWs more so he could keep his monthly tugboat

Chris just does what he thinks will get him pussy. That's it.

Chris is a moron who has no character of his own so he's extremely easily swayed, excet about things only autistic people would care about. Such as the color of Sonic the Hedgehog's arms. (Yes, he really had an actual meltdown about this.)

I think what's really scary is how he manipulated Chris. If Chris fell for some guy claiming to be from CWCvile with a bunch of photoshoped pictures it really shows how psychologically messed up he is

This.
He is as horny as he is stupid. He´d wear a frozen turkey on his head if he was convinced that it would get him layed.

>His becoming a tomgirl and everything that spun out of that, ESPECIALLY the unclit, was a result of one of his "gal pals" suggesting that he get in touch with his feminine side.
All of that trans bullshit, JUST because someone tells you to get in touch with your feminine side? Christ, why do peoole think gender is a personality quiz now? I watch frilly anime and like cute guys, and im still a fucking man.

>I watch frilly anime and like cute guys
How frilly and how cute are we talking here?

Magical girl animes and i think traps and other guys are hot. I admit its gay but i dont care.

I am utterly astounded he thinks that an animatronic bear is equatable to god in importance, and that he had to change his name because of him. Doesnt he realize that it ws a guy in a suit? Why was this so important for him.

It's gay, but it's the cool kind of gay.

>It's gay, but it's the cool kind of gay.
Thanks user

>why did the autistic person misinterpret something
Are people just ignoring things now? Chris was never high functioning by todays standards of autism.

He has legit schizophrenia at this point and people are still asking "why is he doing this stuff". Like do you not realize where we are at this point?

True, i just dont understand how someone even as dumb as him can think this way. Does he have a form of retardation? This is beyond autism.

IS there any proof that he forced Chris to do anything? From what I've seen there isn't.

It took him nearly 5 years to get a 2 year diploma. Do the math, mate.

>It took him nearly 5 years to get a 2 year diploma.
I didnt know this, damn...

It also took me 5 years to get one. I was always have time and was getting a Bio degree which takes 3 years on average.

> can we have a stealth Chris-Chan thread?

i'm fairly certain Chris voted for Obama twice

I mean that's what this is, did you read the OP?

>It took him nearly 5 years to get a 2 year diploma

Me too. But only because I had a lot of other shit going on in my life and had to skip some semesters.

I saw a Simpsons pic and didn't catch the reference
This might throw you for a loop but not everyone on Sup Forums is a fucking ween obsessed with a single retard

Who would derail some random simpsons thread into a chris chan thread?

new here?

If it was a thread derail there would still be people trying to talk about the simpsons instead of it just being a chris thread

>I should keep alerting the janitors that this is offtopic
Why didn't you make this shit thread on /trash/ to begin with

Seriously, don´t you know where you are?

>ween
The hell is a ween?

He pretended to be from CWCville and told Chris what was happening in CWCville, essentially forcing his hand to change Sonichu canon because Chris believed him

For example, quoting the cwcki: Wise told Chris that Magi-Chan had a vision that Crystal would be born from Chris anally raping Sonichu; despite so blatantly going against Chris's beliefs and wishes, the message was convincing enough that Chris drew a horrifying piece of artwork depicting the act, where Comic Chris apologizes to Sonichu but insists that "destiny called us to make this baby".

It’s a far cry from the most fucked up thing I’ve learned about Chris, but still, every time I hear something new I’m just astounded at how there is literally no end to the fucked up shit in Chris’s life.

Idea guy was trash and the people on kiwi that knew his kiwi farms identity and did nothing about it are horrible people. So deprived for content they let that fuck make chris do dumb shit that wasn't even funny.

im gettin all these crazy damn calls, whatta ya doin

...nutt’in

dont gimme that crap now wat's goin on

Dad will get out of here?!

no
people tell me your about to kill yourself on youtube

What??

whatta you doin