Why am cave painters from Marble tribe changing cave paintings to colors of other tribe...

Why am cave painters from Marble tribe changing cave paintings to colors of other tribe? Other tribe no read cave paintings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MePMWjeSJVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Flint no understand what Shale speak
Shale need better speaking

Is that SJ season 5 fanart?

Hair lip man no do wrong.

Him protect world from Hebrew tribe.

Marble tribe want make cave painting more like campfire-dance-story based on cave painting.

Black Sabertooth to make 1000000000 rocks at rock office. BC finish.

>>>/campfiredance/
We for rock carving and cave painting only

How tribe with mouse totem am doing this? Mouse is tiny animal, but tribe worshiping mouse totem is mightiest.
That no make sense.

Black Horse tribe is the best tribe. Fight me.

Cimmerian warrior chieftain Conan am go back to Marble tribe. Black Horse tribe am finished. That am fact.

Mouse is one but many. You can’t kill all mouse. I tried.

Not respecting superior storytelling of Eye Tribe
Berrypicker

No man want to read future sci-fi these days, they need more grounded modern stories.

If mighty warrior no can defeat all mice, then we no have choice. Must join mouse tribe, or perish.

Is "Boy who's ten sisters all live" best painting of ten years or more?

Me am like it very much.
But me no am understand how boy with ten sister who all live can have friend who am have two fathers.

Why cave painters have no hair? They wizards?

Mother killed by sabertooth tiger. Mother weak. Replace with father.

Him who has spoken first sleep with other male.

Go back to >>>/tribal/

now that dust has landed, was "Fox and rabbit share a tribe" any good?

Me no am like drawing of new young half-man cunning hunter-warrior shell lizard.
Blue am should be leader. Not red.
Although me am understand why red now is leader, because red am big and strong. But me am tradition. Blue leader. Not red. Not muh young half-man cunning hunter-warrior shell lizard painting.
Blue am should be strong and big. Not red.

Me am gonna scream in disappointment.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Me want mate with Girl From Desert Tribe Whose Form Flows Like Water. She am cute and perfect, only good part of Gas Cloud Tribe push.

Big Green Lady Lawspeaker am better

Me am hear from many others it only am okay. But it am have cave paintings that make my little flesh club between legs grow many times larger and mightier when me am see little rabbit have snusnu with fox.

>Childbearingdancewithyourmother.limestone

Me am miss good old changing cave paintings about angry beavers.

> go to my favorite cave
> can't wait to see Red Blue Bug Man
> cave dweller only has Loud Mayan Bear Woman Red White Blue
> La Creatura tells me to enjoy stupid rock painting or I get thrown in lava pit to please stupid goddesses

UNGA BUNGA MARBLE

You am should pretend to like it. Then you am can have snusnu with female cave dweller. Then, when she am have your baby, you escape, and she no am can chase after you to to sacrifice you to goddess, because baby in tummy am make her slow.

Me am confused by it. Why does boy does not breed with sisters if he only male on cave?

>You am should pretend to like it. Then you am can have snusnu with female cave dweller.
Uh-uh. Find new female cave dweller. Bash new female cave dweller over head with stick. Drag back to cave. Then have good female cave dweller for make child bearing dance with.

his father still live as well.

Because he am only one. Sisters am many. Girl am weaker than boy, but many girls am as strong or stronger than one boy.
It like hunting mammoths. Big mighty mammoths am strong, but no am have chance against many hunters.

Me am even more confused. Why does father not breed with daughters?

He am very busy making more daughters with wife he already has. Mother have very big strong hips. Make lots of daughters.
Good fertile wife.

he bought into "age twenty winters before breed" meme?

Marble and BC mammoth dung. Mango is better.

Cave paintings from faraway tribes that eat frogs across the sea am also good.
Much diversity.

Cave Paintings from tribes that eat frogs across the sea are just fertility idols for alone time.

No can read. Cave paintings all in strange hieroglyphs.

Me like frog men cave paintings best. Marble and BC only good for used animal parts cave

Some times me wish was born in different tribe. Better culture and more people read and like cave paintings.

is man that dress like a black cat cave painting good?

No cave paintings better than mango. Mango is superior and tribe of small men with slant eyes is truly better than mine tribe.

Yes. Can relate since leader of me tribe also decided by mortal combat.

all tribes leaders decided by mortal combat, you special white stuff that falls from sky in cold times.

That am bad how?

you waste seed on idol, not female. Female needs breed to have bigger tribe.

It, um, am good training to have good snusnu with females. Me am hear that cavewomen am like good snusnu.
And tribe that eat frogs am well known for making good snusnu.
Then no need to bash head of cavewoman to make her not go away.

It not am waste of time. It valuable.

females not made of stone. not valuable.

red blue bug man very popular with unshaven women of child rearing age. get big tree in loins when see them.

mate, take to cave, kill with rock?

Me no want female cave dweller. Me no want own tribe. Me no want stay in land of birth. Me want leave, find place with no tribes, no cave dwellers. Me want live forever alone and in peace with nature.

>unshaven
Me not get.

You sound like cave idiot.

See-Through Woman am whore. She are like Fish Man too much. Me am hate her.

why red blue bug man not am have snusnu with all women ever?

It because of this me no want stay with other cave dwellers.

>Chief of neighbor tribe steal woman of my tribe chief
>All my cave paintings talk about it

Me sick of politics in cave paintings. Leave politics at fire circle and blood pit where it belong.

You.....you not even berrypicker.

Berry probably pick YOU!

Me tribe throws rock at tribe chief and he dies. Everyone makes a painting about it. Me tired too.

>it a "man hold spear next to deer" painting

>Females dont like to see hunters in cave paintings. they want to see a cave painting about being a picker but they do not paint it themselves.

Me am angry.

>it a "man hold spear next to deer" painting

Being fair, when man tries to draw different, like "man hold club next to bison" people call it too crazy and then burn man into fire pit to get rid of evil spirits.

Me friend Mor Ison got burned for draw man walking in sky. Bad spirits that one.

Gods slumbering. Hunt pretty horses.

Greetingsss, fellow humansss, jussst wanted to remind you to be nissse to the ssserpent-men, they've done literally nothing wrong.

WITCH DOCTORRRRRS

Me am like horse. Me am lay with pretty horse.

me am like serpent woman. me am lay with serpent woman.

What an original thread

I'm genuinely surprised this board is so empty with quality material like this every day

But will slant eye tribe like that fire dance?

Me can put phallus there?

t. Buttblasted Trumpet
Go suck Humpy Trumpty's short small cock to your containment board.

kill bug man with rock
take women to cave

me am superior bug man

No. If you am do that, then little angry horse girl you breed.
Not make little angry horse girl. It not right.

unga bunga me am vote for doritos locos chief

Me am lay with pretty horse. mine son will have big horse phallus to breed with other females. mine tribe the strongest on land. good plan, good plan.

mine tribe of pretty colored horses.

SUMMON THE TRIBESMEN! WE NEED FIRE! WE NEED ALL THE FIRE!

Me hope you eaten by woolly mammoth

he from orange chieftain tribe and mad at big black cat god tribe firedance

it 10,000 BC already, tribe no have to hate all other tribe

Woolly mammoth no eat meat you berry picker.

Me am want to become big chieftain of monster tribe. Have snusnu with monster tribe girls.

Berry picker? Caveman who want lay with horse call me berry picker!? I summon chief, we declare war and wipe out your whole tribe

Mine clan is horse born. yours are berry pickers.

is it cave painting of girl named after shining thing in the black stuff in the sky vs the forces of bad spirits any good?

Me am like quite a lot. Is fun. But mouse tribe no release changing cave paintings in order.
If you am start watching, perhaps by time you am finished, new changing cave paintings then am released by mouse tribe.

Noooo. Not fight. You am like brothers. You am both from same tribe. Tribe of homo.
Homo tribe no fight. Homos am wise, not foolish.
Do not divide. Homos should unite.

>cavepaintingsofyouwithanothercaveman.granite

t. berryboy

Hah. Evil serpent men am have been banished into serpent men cave world by mighty mod spirits in the sky.
Mod spirits have spoken.
Man shall never trust serpent men.

youtube.com/watch?v=MePMWjeSJVI

Me favorite drawing man, is Cloak Masked Man. Cloak Masked Man is good because he;s both bad, and good, and can beat anyone, at anything, except when he's so good, he gets bad, so that he doesn't get bad.

Th-there nothing wrong with bonding with another hunter of same gender. It am 10000 BC after all.
When males hunt smilodons together, spend lots of time together.
That am just natural. It good trust exercise.

unga bunga berry picker plays hide the snake in the hole with hunter and not think that homo

unga bunga shiggy diggy

Many legs bug strong as mamoth, can climb mountains with no effort.

What wrong with being homo? We not all am homo?

Meh. It always turn out that it not am cloak masked man. It always am fake cloak masked doll.

No tribe reads cave paintings anymore. Man listen to poetry and watch other men dance stories.

You cavemen should evolve.

It the future is. Moving cave paintings better than nonmoving cave paintings.

Ah just the primitive neanderthals I was looking for! Can you help me out? I'm looking for a cave PAINting.. it looks like this...

Us not am neanderthals. We proud cro-magnon are. Am best of all homos. Am double smart.