Do you think President Trump will tone down his tweets once he's inaugurated or is he going to continue posting crazy...

Do you think President Trump will tone down his tweets once he's inaugurated or is he going to continue posting crazy shit for the next 4-8 years?

Fuck
Shit
Fuck
Sage

I can't wait to see him post stuff like "Kim Jong Un actually thinks im scared of his missiles that can't even make it to the west coast! Sad!"

I'm so sick of this meme

I hate you op

Trump is beholden to nothing except the truth.

He will continue tweeting and telling the MSM to go fuck themselves until they go completely bankrupt and have to flee.

The propaganda machine is OVER

Believe me!

Based on the 60 Minutes interview, that's about all he's going to be doing. Not like he knows anything about politics or governance, Pence will most likely be doing all the actual work. It's Dubya and Cheney all over again.

He'll probably offer to help them so they can nuke California and do the world a favor.

He should rename California "Traitoristan"

s u c k my dick

Fuck you OP

Cunt

fuck off

Fuck you

SAD!

He's maintained that he wants to speak directly to the people and not the media, so he'll likely keep doing his own Twitter and rallies

Stop this at once

EVERYONE OPEN THIS PIC NOW

What would his tweets in office be like?
>@realDonaldTrump
>Being briefed on who killed Kennedy. Yawn, get to the ayyleeyums already swamp rats!

>Dopey Justin Trudeau thinks I'll allow Mexicans to trek all over America to reach borderless Canada. So dumb!

Reported

He doesnt have to pretend anymore for media attention, so he will stop

(You)

Douchebag oP

sad

>Just found out 9-11 was an inside job pulled off by George Bush and his kike army. Sad!

>everyone open this pic
>small text
yeah no, not even gonna open that.

THANK YOU

fuck you

Fuck you user