Donald Trump's 100 day plan

Donald Trump's 100 day plan.

His proposal will make america great again!

Btw he protected our 2nd amendment today. BTFO LIBERALS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maga

Get fucked globalists.

Bump

So yanks, is any of this good? And what's bad?

>he protected our 2nd amendment today
He said he'll, but he didn't yet

>A complete ban on foreign lobbyist raising money for election.

Get fucked george soros

hi. semi-climate fag here.

what of the things i'm hearing about lifting coal income and such limitations

I always thought Trump was being metaphorical when it came to the whole "build wall" thing. But it turns out he was being literal all this time.

Godspeed, Glorious Burgerland

>a lifetime ban on whitehouse officials lobbying on behalf of foreign government

Wew lad.

Thank you dad, lets make the west great again.

Thank you dad, let's make the west great again.

West will be the best once again sons

Someone message him to remove succubi from the military. An absolute disgrace.

>i will lift the restriction on productions of 50 trillion dollars worth of job producing american energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal

>lifetime
More like until the next globalist president comes along.

This. This could be very bad for the Israeli lobby. Hopefully this means America won't be thrust into their conflicts?

Isn't keystone permanently done? It just helps Canadian oil get to the global market anyways fuck that.

Thats where we have to step in bros.

Time has changed, the internet and our way of communication has evolved.

It is our job to keep these sheeps in check now.

Are you ready to be the jew?

Today President-elect Donald J. Trump announced the Presidential Inaugural Committee leadership for the 58th Presidential Inauguration and Thomas J. Barrack Jr. as the Committee Chairman. The Presidential Inaugural Committee is responsible for the planning and coordination of all official events and activities surrounding the inauguration of President-elect Donald J. Trump and Vice President-elect Michael R. Pence.

Barrack is an international financier and private equity investor, and the Founder and Executive Chairman of Colony Capital, a New York Stock Exchange global investment firm. He also served as Deputy Undersecretary of the United States Department of Interior under the Reagan Administration, and is an economic and national security adviser to the President-elect. Barrack was a featured speaker at the 2016 Republican National Convention.

>he and his wife

federal conceal carry law when?

WHEN?

Thats the thing. Trumps campaign was funded by jews.

I dont know if those jews are an american citizens but trump can't simply just ignore israel.

I wonder how trump will proceed with this situation...

From what i have heard, the clintons put a stop on it after taking the money that was supposed to be for the keystone project lol.

They are giving the jews a run for their money.

>Impose term limits on congress
Not happening, Congress has more power then the president and none of them want to stamp term limits.

>Hiring Freeze
No clue how that will work

>For every 1 fed regulation, 2 must be cut
It will be interesting to see how this goes.

>5 year ban on officials becoming lobbyists
Yeah, enjoy that ban being lifted in 4/8 years.

>Lifetime ban on WH officials on behalf of a foreign government
I'll be honest, I'm surprised this is not a thing already.

>Complete ban on Foreign Lobbyists raising money for american elections
Again, I'm surprised this is not a thing already.

Honestly I wish he had somthing on gerrymandering in a manner that is representative of the proper population distribution of an area.

Fuck.... not another barrack but do you know if hes an american citizen? If so then he isnt breaking any laws.

>stop funding sanctuary cities.

So...is this legit?

Are we going to have a wall?

Ya dunce, its not foreign lobbyists that have ruined the country. Its the lobbyists from the USA. WAKE UP.

When is Trump visiting Mexico?

Check the image for source

Im sorry mexibros but hell it'll be good for you guys as well and also trump said you guys are a beautiful nation. You just need to clean up the corruption.

im hoping trump will do something to help your country.

This maybe early days... But have we thought up a plan to secure Trump's second term as president? Liberals all over the world are completely arseblasted with the results and their shilling will be in overdrive coming up to the next election for whatever globalist puppet they will have representing the left.

We will have to put in 110% to be successful in 4 years time. Like I said, it is still early but better to come up with some sort of strategy to use now for later than to wait it out then potentially fail due to lack of planning or organisation. Four years is quite a while, we have a lot of time to mull around ideas also anything can happen from then until now, but it's better to be prepared wouldn't you say?

Dont be an idiot. George soros and rothchilds are cleary involved. The revelations on clintons/podestas email has proved that.

Fucking shills man...

Of course they are. But have we forgotten about the military industrial complex. What about Wall Street lobbyist scum. Dont tell me you honestly believe Steve Mnuchin will help us? ((They)) are doing this to keep us comfortable, I dont know about you but I'm gonna stay vigilant.

>Trumps campaign was funded by jews.

wut

The plan is already in motion. His final plan.

>clean up the corruption in washington dc to completely drain the swamp.

This should make his term last longer if he is successful.

If i were trump, id just straight up fire these fuckers into oblivion. Can he do that?lol

Look it up. See who funded his campaigns.

Trump did you fucking idiot

AIPAC is going to go Kennedy on Trump. Never get between a Jew and his money.

Giving access to our natural reserves in america, which he is doing, is one way to fight the military industrial complex.

Give a man some break dude. Its hard to to fix all this mess when we have been ruled by these globalists for decades.

Yes he did, i never said he didnt. Majority of his campaign was funded by him but dont you remember when he ran out of money? Thats where these jews came in but he owes less than 5% to these jews so we still are in a good shape.

I want him to succeed, but I'm not naive. I refuse to get blinded by popular opinion and hysteria.

Dont sit around then, spread the word.

Its not only his fight but ours as well.

Stay strong everyone.

>BTFO LIBERALS!!!
Can't wait properly
>reddit spacing
How do you do fellow Sup Forumslack?

Is it reddit spacing? Sorry didnt know. I only lurk here and on infinichan

Of course but I'm not giving Trump a free pass. If he appoints Mnuchin and actually cuts taxes largely to the to 1%, i will go against him. If he decides to intervene in foreign wars, I will go against him. If he does nothing about the Fed and their power, I will go against him. If he increases military spending, I will go against him. I'm not gonna be led as a sheep to slaughter cause his cabinet positions are leading in that direction.

Tfw the greatest year made us what we strived to fight.. reminds me of Churchill and his post war policies

Well if he does all that but still keep american citizens best interests, i dont care what the fuck he does.

Hes not the president of the whole world, he is the president of the united fucking states of america. Would you rather have china be the one to rule us all?

Somebody has to be in power and i rather it be us.

I'm with you on everything but the military. The more you cut the military budget the more reliant you become on nuclear weapons. It's basically defense on the cheap. It looks good on paper, but in practice can be very dangerous.

So much this.

Many stretch goals and false plans that will be bargained away. Not counting the things that are laughable if one knows the actual laws that run the gov.

Literal and metaphorical its poetic like Britain being conquered by South Asia

Damn all you fags are such fucking whiny bitches! Should we have elected hillary instead? Atleast we are going in the right direction! Get off your ass and do something about it then you pessimistic faggot

Bad:

>A reqiurement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;

An interesting idea to reduce regulations, but I'd rather a committee be established rather than possibly force good regulations out. What happens later down the line when there's only helpful regulations? Who is making the decision about regulations? What if good regulations get cut first and bad ones stay because they're in the cutters interest?

>7 Actions for workers
>* FIFTH
>* SIXTH

Potentially bad for alternative energy funding.

>* SEVENTH

I'm completely fine with this, but would like it to be put back into American infrastructure.

Everything else is fucking fantastic.

If even half of these come to pass he will be an amazing president

Screencapping NPR instead of linking the God Emperor's own PDF:
assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

>What happens later down the line when there's only helpful regulations?

When and if we reach this point about a hundred years from now, we may finally decide to stop following Trump's Commandment #3. Not exactly a terrible problem to have.

This, hopefully it will be sooner rather than later

Thanks faggot.