How comes that nobody talks about italian immigrants...

How comes that nobody talks about italian immigrants? They literally created an entire crime empire across the US and caused more damage than all islamic terrorists together.

Instead people make movies and write novels about them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOxYSP10hO0
youtube.com/watch?v=8aaJUFDf8Bc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they are white.

And christian.

So it's okay.

>italian
>white

Because they are top tier immigrants, also alot of the mafia was Jewish, It was just really hard to tell the difference between an Italian and a Jew.

Because Italian crime was loved by all of those who lived following it's rules.
Go ask a very old Sicilian man about mafia, none of them will tell you it was bad because when mafia was created it was created with a positive intention: protect women and orphans under the Borbonic kingdom.
It went to shit after but it kept the whole "protect the affiliates" attitude until about 1960-1970. American mafia was almost admired, some of the biggest exponents of american mafia were well known by the authorities but were virtually immune to the attempts of catching them and bringing them to justice just because of the huge amount of friends and affiliates that were associated with them.

Because white gangsters are not a problem on account of the fact that the only people they kill are each other; and you can reason with the mafia.

Because they also brought pizza.

Beacuse they didnt cause as much harm as Latino and nigger gangster theese days does.
>flag
your opinion doesnt matter.

They arent nearly as important as people think they are. in some places sure they have influence but you will probably die to a terrorist attack before you even MEET a mafia member.

My family used to live in Italy and the mafia protected us from immigrants. 10/10 top lads

South Italian
North Italy is like an entirely different country, it's like if France and Greece was the same country

We brought some pretty tasty food with us, desu. I think that more than made up for the crime element.

>a fucking leaf

>0.02g of polenta have been deposited in your account

Italian immigrants I know are pretty based. Italian barber would talk shit about Obama administration and dindu nuffins trashing neighborhoods.

Their sphaggetti homeland is probably a shithole but the immigrants are k

oh, it's that cucknadian again... aparently you never get enough.

Shh Sicilian

Weren't those actually Jewish mobsters who put the blame on the Italians?

cry more leaf.

wrong

>France and Greece
More like Germany and Portugal

>le south and nord italians are different meme

kek

>Christian
Catholic =/= Christian

It's not totally untrue. I have blondish hair and blue eyes.

All crimes are pardoned for their godly food

>t. terroni
ammazzatevi.

Organized crime is better than random acts of dinduism.

Sage.

I'm from south, my two cousins have blonde hairs and blue eyes, i've black hairs and brown eyes, my grandma red hair and green eyes. It's called diversity: the white race is the most diverse of all.

>tfw Italians are shittalked online by inferior people
>I don't even really identify with my roots, since I'm American at heart, but it's still nice to see the plebs struggle against their fucking masters.

THANK THEM FOR PIZZA. DO IT.

>he can't speak english
here we have a fresh specimen of northern italian, also known as polentone

Sparati tu veneto di merda.
cazzetti invidiosi che noi del sud ci scopiamo tutte le loro vergini. Schiatta ricchione.

(You)

>They literally created an entire crime empire across the US
Well the Irish had one before them, guineas just took longer to assimilate

>and caused more damage than all islamic terrorists together.
False equivilancy; black market =/= killer ideologues

Fuck off

>il itagliANO

>1 amianto pizza with blue mozzarella coupon has been delivered to your abusive apartment block

i toscani sono polentoni o terroni?

polentoni secondo i terroni, terroni secondo i polentoni.

>Blue mozzarella

We are not in Germany.

sorry I don't speak spaghetti.

Again: American. I speak the language of the pantheon.

Nice try akmed.

Remove kebab.

it was a question for italians only, so i wrote it in spahetti's tounge

Because they brought themselves out of poverty and the overwhelming majority of them assimilated and became useful assets to society. When they did commit crime, they were smart about it and didn't act like dumb niggers shooting everything in sight, they only fought other gangsters and told their children to never become gangsters. And also, contrary to what retarded Nordicfags believe, they are white. Also, the food they brought is god-tier.

t. New Jersey WASP who's best friends are all Italian

>2 gas mask being shipped to your location

also
>not saging useless kraut thread
dumb faggots

we are tuscans; the true italian master race.

Genetically speaking north Italians are about as close to south Italians as they are to Germans and Brits.

>filo
no grazie, tra il rincoglionito della pace e di dio e i frocioamici mi viene il cancro

>>not saging useless kraut thread
>implying I'm not saging

t. butt befuddled sicilian

the wops did something special. They brought the pasta. but really, they put skin in the game. They died just like the krauts to help build this country of concrete and steel. They struggled to learn english,and blend in, in general just wanted to be left alone. Their crime was ugly, but was structured, a lot more low key because that is how they did. It kept the riff raff in line.

Everyone knows Julius Caesars was a black man

Italians did not create problems. The Sicilian Mafia was a minor asset to Jew organized crime, and was hyped up by Hollywood to distract from the real mafia, which is thoroughly Jewish. The first major hit in American organized crime history was an anti-Semitic Italian who didn't want to become a subordinate of Meyer Lansky.

WE

vez tra tutte le cose di cui ti vantarti sceglie quella
quanto cazzo sei autistico

youtube.com/watch?v=yOxYSP10hO0
Left is north

mulatto negro-giudeo

Guido please go back to making my pizza.

Source of picture?

>This is the best Sven can come up with
I'm not even going to insult you

into your cuck shed you go back

cazzo

Yeah I'm Italian and I get called a few ALL TH FUCKIN TIME

They didn't push a liberal agenda or pushed the victim card.

>Mafia dude does mafia shit
>Cops catch him
>Agrees and understands he gotta go to jail

It went to shit after SJWs started ratting on mob bosses.

what do italian women think of british men?>

Guineas aren't white.

At least Italian mafia has codes

there's no particularly Italian stereotypes towards British males that I'm aware of
I mean there's the usual about northerners being colder and more autismal I guess.

kek I believe vid related was only a joke!
youtube.com/watch?v=8aaJUFDf8Bc

shut this down

Eat shit, cuck.

Italians are NOT white.
Terronis are NOT human.

Being Italian in America is nice.
Mexicans/hispanics like you, black people like you, white people see you as white. Pretty much ideal.

>Russian
>non existent
>furry
>beating people
>apostate
>sleeping
>in the snow

In Ireland, they opened some great chippers

che albo è?

Tu NON SEI bianco.

>e] [Auto]
che numero, negrazzo?

Theres mob in ireland?

>all these buttmad proto-shitskins desperate to be included as white people

and they say we aren't the master race, if we aren't, how come these shitheads are so insistent they're white?

your pm looks like the average italian desu

>Trudeau
>average Italian
>there even being such a thing as an average Italian
'no'

First you admit you're not white.

black hair, big nose (even if not jewish tier)
he's also very similar to my ex history teacher (both blue pilled as fuck too)

>8855488 ▶
ok, i'm not white.

toscany master race here

ask me anything

what city? Toscana was excellent

Mi spiace caro, l'ho presa dal /filo/, chiedi a loro, tanto sono sempre gli stessi 5.

a little place in the north, near pistoia, between florence and viareggio

Nice, deffo going back, only spent 5 days between Pisa, Firenze, and up towards Lucca because I had to spend an entire day driving to Milano to reach my flight. Regret not buying a ticket from Pisa instead of the cheap Milanese option tbqh. 5 days is just not enough time

its ok, you can come back and visit more places around

did you enjoyed your trip here?

I think I had a mild depression when I came back tbqh, Italy is my favorite country

I like to fuck italian-americans they're fucking hot as shit plus they hate niggers

kek

thank you my norwegian friend

Polenta boi

they built an empire from alcohol, not rape. They kept it in their circle, they didnt target other religions. their goal wasnt to kill everyone else that wasnt in their religion.
they had class, and cared about what they made.
their culture mixes better then muslim and middle eastern culture, plus they dont smell.

they were also great in business. they didtn pull the race card or immigrant card to be politically immune.