Jared Kushner

Whats his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/personal-payback-catches-up-with-christie-810012227540
yahoo.com/news/know-jared-kushner-161433564/photo-p-business-background-hidden-talent-photo-190338779.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dunno man. They better keep two eyes on that heeb.

>revenge on christie
>taking over trump corp

Same as any diaspora kike: Greater Israel.

ivanka's pussy

Literally a political marriage between America and the Jews

>literally voted for the puppet of a scheming new york jew who married a shicksa and converted her
>thinking we wont control everything while having no official role or oversight

Lol Krispy Kreme got BTFO

revenge

msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/personal-payback-catches-up-with-christie-810012227540

he's already started

He shouldn't be trusted. But his endgame is probably not as bad as the old jewish order. Something like hwhites and israel team up on muzzies instead of the jewasian googleocracy

I guess he closed the bridge on Cristie

I honestly like israel because if it collapses we get 9 million more disporia jews.
Im keeping my eyes on this kike. Im even thinking we try and sink him with memes so Trump cant publicly work with him

Jared is the Sup Forumsack on the team. He's literally the mastermind behind the entire alt-right shit. It's a shame he will betray trump.

t. John Titor

They won't all move to the US

HAHA oh yeah for those who don't know christie literally put Jared's father in jail so he got his revenge by purging everyone related to that fat fuck from the team.

He is the Brutus to Trump's Caesar

>You put my corrupt dad in jail
>I married super pussy Ivanka
>My father in law is now pres elect
>Your fired!

Fuck.. is this really how Trump is going to run things? Vendettas and nepotism? Scary shit

Did we just elect Tony Soprano?

bump

Most of them will move to Jew york or La. or to europe. Either way we dont want those leeches.

Fucking Jews ruined the trump administration before it existed

this is what you get for marrying your kids to jews

To rule the whites.

This.

yahoo.com/news/know-jared-kushner-161433564/photo-p-business-background-hidden-talent-photo-190338779.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw

Punished Kushner planed his revenge since his childwood. Chris Christie was just an appetizer.

take goyim taxes

>Did we just elect Tony Soprano?
Whaddaya think smartypants? That populism had no price tag?