Sounds like a Mexican argued with a black guys gf...

Sounds like a Mexican argued with a black guys gf... black guy makes smart ass racist comment saying he voted for trump to deport his ass to hurt Mexican guys feelings... Mexican blows black guy away. All liberal minorities all losers
nypost.com/2016/11/16/man-gunned-down-outside-bar-after-he-joked-about-voting-for-trump/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=twitter

That targeted ad though.

go see a therapist user... that ad...

Who says he was joking? JUSTICE FOR TREYVON II! Make this nigger an honorary Aryan!

not so taugh IRL, huh drumpftards?

>spend a year+ running a campaign based around fear and anger mongering
>be surprised when the people you were demonizing react poorly

do you not know what cause and effect is?

Spics are subhuman.

>spend a year+ running a campaign based around fear and anger mongering

We're not talking about Hillary/the media, we're talking about Trump.

>Taugh
>Meant tough
You misspelled a simple word, pierogi nigger.
Kys, it's the only way to redeem yourself.

If the blacks were on our side I wouldnt hate them at all. Conservative blacks are some of the best and most interesting people, it's the ghetto liberal blacks that are the cancer

Hello Jorge Ramos

The fuck is that thing? I don't know if he's a nigger or spic or chink

You have to go back.

Fucking dammit I hate wet backs so much can a mexican post in this thread so I can yell at them.

Keep killing eachother please. Less work for the rest of us.

EBIN!

anyways
he still ran a campaign of fear/hate mongering for the "other" to gain votes for scared mad white people. deny n' meme and you want but it dont change reality.

I would have done the samething, cuck.

Atlantan.

I'm sure he wont get deported now.

is that what wi call blasian ??

>black guy makes smart ass racist comment
It's now racist to say you voted for someone who's gunna send illegals back?

underrated

>but it dont change reality
You're right , trump will still be the president

Anchor

Fuck you why couldn't your ancestors wipe out the natives instead of fucking them you subhuman sack of garbage thanks a lot this is all your fault asshole

Probably more to do with OP's search history.

You okay OP? Wanna talk pham?

t. Butt hurt soon to be deported spic

"Make America Great Again" = "fear and hate"
Liberal mentality everyone.

If criminals were allowed to have guns, he'd still be alive

Lmao

watch leftists spin this
>GUN VIOLENCE ON THE RISE AGAIN
>MINORITIES SUFFER DISPROPORTIONATELY FROM GUN CRIME, STUDY FINDS
>WHY GUNS ARE RACIST: THE TRUE STORY

>even in death hillary's campaign is pretending it's running against itself

>making excuses for rioting
>trying to change election results through violence

Do you not know what civilization is?

Oh no, it's only okay when the left spends years demonizing and hatemongering against whites, what have we done . . .

>Implying liberals will cover this

Oh yeah those poor Mexicans never did anything.

not rated highly enough

You're talking to a spic or a nigger - probably a spic, considering how personally he's taking it. If they knew anything about civilization, their existence wouldn't depend on ours.

since when does saying mean words give someone the right to kill you??

I didn't release Mexicans were this thin skinned.

Or it could be that the media calling him literally Hitler, running fear campaigns against them produced this.

>all mexicans are rapist and murderers!
>not fear/hate mongering

dont be so limited.

Dude, spics will put a knife in your back for NOT breaking eye contact with them.

the differecnce?

random people online doing it
or
person running for president.
one is shitposting one is propaganda by a controlling body.

are you daft?

That's what's both great and tragic about this. They're just proving peoples' prejudices right. If it's racist to say people who riot and attack people for their political beliefs and can't deal with democracy don't belong in our country, then I guess I'm a racist.

Are you a fucking retard? You sound like you're part goldfish you fucking fruitcake.

>all Mexicans are illegal immigrants
You're pretty paranoid aren't you? What he said was that some illegal immigrants are rapists and murderers and that they're all criminals. Both of which are true, but you can't see it as anything other than a dichotomy between races because you're closed minded.

Point out where he said this.

Are you a fucking retard? You sound like you're part goldfish you fucking fruitcake.

>all Mexicans

Sigh. Wrong.

He didn't say all Mexicans were rapists, he said illegal rapists make it across the border, and he ain't wrong. The media framed it this way, which is fear mongering. Unless you're saying all spics are illegal rapists, then your point is non-existent, since he never said this.

> angering Mormon, 32

cause and effect.
before he made comments about mexicans and muslims he was just ripped on his hair and reality TV.
he than made comments that were based around fear and hate. so people reacted to him.

not a hard concept to understand for non plebs.

Ayy lmao

>>all mexicans are rapist and murderers!
That's not what he said. He said, correctly, that Mexico's best don't come here illegally, and many people who do are criminals (besides criminally breaking our immigration laws).
>mexicans aren't rapists and murderers!
>riot and attack people because they didn't like the results of an election
They're just proving why they have to go back. Everyone out there rioting now is just proving that that they don't deserve a place in our civilization.

>forgetting the disproportionate amount of black-on-white crime
>forgetting 10+ years of anti-white rhetoric being taught in schools
>forgetting how we were told to celebrate being a minority in our own countries

Yeah, we're done talking. You know what you're saying isn't true.

Native Mexican's HATE black people. This couldn't be more obvious.

You will always be a shitskin.

You just got btfo by ten posts that proved you just accepted the media narrative, and not Trumps comments as they were, hence the media is being the fear factory, not Trump. It's easy for any non-pleb to understand.

What's going on here?

you are delusional, you refuse history and science based on your fee fees.
you are just like a nigger believing he was a KANG and motzart n shit.

plebes should be not allowed to vote.

That second one is disgustingly accurate.

>be with your baby mama with whom you have 2 kids
>have another kid with some other chick
>go out with some other chick at the club
>talk shit and get shot
literally SHIIEEEEET

Bump!

>I suck msm cock and do not research any story in case the facts get in the way of the narrative: the post

>mexicans told they gave to start following immigration laws
>they start killing people

You have to go back, and the wall just got ten feet higher.

You have to go back.

wft i love mexicans now

>say illegal Mexicans are criminals, murderers, and rapists
>they act like criminals, murders, and rapists
Words don't drive people to those extremes. Maybe in a sociology classroom, but not real life. Fact of the matter is, Trump was right before he spoke, and after he spoke.

RIP niggerbro. Trump will deal with these spics soon.

>random people online doing it
And universities, public schools, the media, the entertainment industry, the Democratic Party and all of their shills...

>>people believe am violent and act like an ape am gonna act like an ape to show them that their are wrong
Go back to building the wall Juan

Find one with a mexican hand caption it with "all those nigger chicks that curved me prepare to hang" let the racial wars begin

Hearing voices OP?

Yet another example of Mexicans doing the jobs White Americans can't.

>white chimps and uncle toms threaten to deport your people and family
>it's not permissible to give them a lead aspirin
Pick one

Good outcome, that's how real men deal with pieces of shit like trumptards

You're up next OP, if I see a trumpfag here in Mexico I'll do the same

>ask someone to point out where exactly Trump said any of these hateful things
>never, literally never get an answer
Why
Like goddamn why can't you just debate

A fucking david star, a muslim moon and cucks all of this and more here:

>be surprised when the people you were demonizing react poorly
>the people you were demonizing
The criminals and terrorists?

I work in toxicology and have to look at different medical codes and medications daily. All I get on my phone now is that I need more Xanax and opiod alternatives.

If the guy actually did vote for Trump, nigger or no I salute him.

>Panties in a bunch over perceived racist statements from the God Emporer

>Start saying racist shit yourself

Get it together, Pedro.

>K0onKB8k
>K0on
>KKK

I see where you're going with this.
>checked

>you refuse history and science
Let's hear your history and science.
>like a nigger
Racism is okay when you do it!
>plebes should be not allowed to vote.
But illegal immigrants should?

It's time

That's exactly the opposite of what Trump said.

>"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

That is true. The people who sneak across the border are not the educated, wealthy or skilled individuals. They're people who have no hopes, no skills, no capabilities and that's why they have to turn to criminal actions in order to sneak across the border and when that happens, many remain engaged in criminal actions.

Some illegals are wonderful people, but that's besides the point. The illegals are not the best or brightest and at the end of the day they're all criminals.

The only acts he made to swell up ethnic aggressions was with illegal immigrants and foreign Muslims who are not American citizens.
These were exaggerated 1000 times more by the DNC and the mass media who extrapolated the facts to say that Trump wanted all Latinos and Muslims out of America and that he hated women because he claimed in an interview that any rich guy could course a woman into letting him grab her by the pussy.
Your right that he did exaggerate some violence illegal immigrants do, but it was mostly focused on the economic issue of wage drops and lost jobs the media were the ones who exaggerated it into a full blown race war

> oh no, that poor disenfranchised youth! He only gunned down the Trump voter because Trump is such a big meanie! How can you blame the victim of such vile rhetoric?! If Trump wasn't so mean, maybe that disenfranchised youth wouldn't have been forced to be violent!

Liberals everyone. Fucking mentally ill.

Your kind are the most racist of them all. You assume so little of black people, that you treat them as if they have no agency or freewill of their own.

You little brown faggots suck so much at civilization you have to jump over to this side of the border lol

Enjoy staying on your side of the wall Jorge, can't wait for bread to cost 10,000.00 pesos a loaf in your shit hole leech of a nation.

>if I see a trumpfag here in Mexico I'll do the same
No one wants to visit your shitty country.

Can you post any actual proof at all that he campaigned at white people? When did he say I want the white people vote out loud? Give us video fucking proof if you're so sure.

Also
>scoreboard

Yeah, looks like liberals are growing balls and purchasing guns. Good for them. Now if they could only get psychological assistance, so they wouldn't feel so darn offended to the point of triggering their PTSD and firing on their fellow Americans :^)

A tad hypocritical of the moral highgrounders but I guess we all have to grow up sometime.

>joked

Then nothing of value was lost.

He was a liberal who joked out of racial spite, but he got killed since Obama's america is such a multicultural dream. Can you even read you illiterate plumber?

>people call you a pedo
>you decide to go fuck a child, to prove them wrong
That's how you sound right now.

u noided op?