Chyna

Please explain why all the Chinese students have 100,000 USD cars at my college.

Why do their parents blow 100,000 USD so their kid can drive a Porsche/Ferrari/Audi/Benz/Range Rover 0.50 miles to class every morning?

Currency manipulators. However, I won't say no to them putting money back into American pockets.

Because these same cars cost 300% of the US price in China due to luxury tax. The car in pic related, let's say is 200k in the US but would be 600k in China. So it seems like a good deal.

Also the kids complain to their parents that all their friends have it too, and they want to fit in. Why do you think they spend $500+ on Chrome Hearts shirts and MCM backpacks?

>go to college in bawwston
>some azns drive their supercars on salt during the winter and they rust

>liberal universities
>european liberals cars

that still makes no sense. why are they buying exotic cars for college kids? i thought china was top-heavy rich... my university isn't even that elite and there's 1000s of chinese here driving luxury cars.

this

t. BU student

Because a good portion of the Chinese who come here are only getting a degree as a social symbol. The ones that come here and buy those cars and live in gucci apartments won't actually use their degree. Their family are wealthy business or land owners and as a condition of being brought into the family business they have to get a degree. Their family doesn't care how they get the degree, just that they get it. Their parents give them a fatass allowance or bank account so they don't have to work. Often times the Chinese "student" will pay other Chinese to go to their classes for them. It's crazy to think that some of these dudes earn a degree without ever doing a lick of work, set foot in a classroom, and live like kings while doing it.

Look like a Italien Ferrari in Switzerland to me..

Asians are extremely materialistic and waste money on expensive cars. I live in Southern California near the epicenter of Asians, east Los Angeles county. They all drive Mercedes, BMW's, $80k Toyota Land Cruisers or large mini vans.

There's nothing scarier than seeing a 4 foot tall Asian woman, who can barley see over the steering wheel, with giant sunglasses driving a SUV.

Same with mine. It was even worse at a community college. The short answer is: Because they can. Their parents are rich because: either they own a business, or they're corrupt government officials. (look up "fu er dai" and "guan er dai")

In China it isn't seen as distasteful to show off wealth like that. Also, some parents feel guilty because they only see their kids once a year when they visit in Spring.

t. guy who dated fob girls

how do you cheat in engineering tho

I used to live in the same complex as a lot of them and even dated one.

As someone said the cost in the us is very cheap compared to china so they not really spending more than they normally would, but they are very wealthy.

They all also have more than one. The girl I dated had a cayenne and 911 lol.

Some of the parents agree to fund a expensive lifestyle while they're at school so they get their degree. If they don't get a degree they're on their own basically.

Dubai guys get something like 10k/mo from the government, Saudi gets around 2.5k/mo. Then they also have their parents sending them money. I know some of the saudi pilots were being paid 150-180k/yr to do the flying course lol. They intentionally fail so the government pays them another year.

>having to put salt on streets during winter
>actually going to universities located in areas with such harsh climate

KEK i can use my ferrari whenever i want

That's the thing, they don't cheat, they pay someone else to do the work for them.

who are the slaves going to other kid's classes? they find a fellow asian with the same major? so really, the slave kid is taking his own 12 credits and 12 credits for the richy?

jokes on you, i cant afford a ferrari

They find the poor indian kid and pay him to do the work lol. I'm not joking either

I do business with a lot of these guys, here's what's going on.

Kid is either child of a businessman or government official. They are called fu er dai or guan er dai, respectively.

One of the main things we see is that let's say businessman needs a loan but has no connects to a bank. They contact their friend in the government who connects them to a banker and gives them two loans. One on the books loan and another off the books loan, the business has to pay back both but the off the books loan they all split and spend. Eventually as the business grows and they take out more loans to grow their business they have even more money. So they send their kids (often their only child) to America and smuggle the money to them and the kids just study, play league, and fuck girls. Also shop designer and drive badass cars because it's a drop in the bucket to their parents for the utility their kid is bringing them.

This is just the surface of what I know, AMA cucks

Rich Chinese parents send their kids abroad. Rich Chinese students collude and cheat with other Chinese students. Chinese students like to spy and steal American research and send it back to China.

Nixon's pivot to China: the birthing of superpower China
Carter's pivot to Afganistan: the birthing of Taliban
who created the chinese miracle? can we blame to chinese for taking free handouts from western governments? corporations transfer private western wealth to asia. millions of asians use newly acquired western wealth (transferred from public funds by US govt) to acquire and monopolize global resources including houses, land, corporations etc.

China the last land of opportunity left. It's easy to strike it rich there by starting your own ancap company.

What I don't get is they spend this much on the cars and pretend the insurance is expensive.

copied from

bad parenting

So they're letting the kid blow the money while in college because they have nothing else to spend it on back in China? What's the end game?

The thing is there are THOUSANDS just at my college. How are there this many people in China with this much disposable income?

>Why do their parents blow 100,000 USD so their kid can drive a Porsche/Ferrari/Audi/Benz/Range Rover 0.50 miles to class every morning?

Why shouldn't they? May as well keep the kid happy if you've the means to do so seeing as he will be funding you in your old age.

Chinese don't send their old family members off to a home to die when they get old.

Its a percentage game I guess, considering the number of chinks, even if its only the 0,1% richer its a fuckton of rich chinese

where do you live? where is this collage?

Because the chingchongs that come over here are all the wealth kids of chinese billionaires that own coal mines and factories and all sorts of crazy shit.

I fucking hate gooks, btw. Especially the chinese nationals that come here and act like autistic, rude, vain, ant people.

Because of no (or extremely low) corporate tax. Which means business owners keep more of their profits.

>asian in a ferrari

dear god, thats like a wmd

Big Ten college in Midwest USA. I have it on good authority it's like this at EVERY big ten college.

because their parents are rich government beuoracrats who hav much more than 100k?

A lot of them don't buy them but lease them.

How is it that the niggers haven't stolen them all by now?

You see this a lot with Armenians. In their case it is almost always through abuse of welfare, insurance fraud, money laundering, or leasing it. Usually a combination of all the above.

Correct, they even save their schoolwork and hand it down to freshmen.
Worked as a resident manager for a while and they would sign a lease saying they don't own a car, THEN buy a car to avoid paying for parking. We were pretty lax about it they turned it into a game and everyone moving in was doing it.

Waited as long as I could in order to tow the largest amount of cars at once. We can play games too.
Anyways, they're not all bad. Most are pretty generous and make great friends if you're cool.

I knew a kid just like this who was in a few of my math courses
they try to find a sucker and glue on to them
I was fine giving him a hand with calculus since you actually learn things better when you teach them, but eventually he started try to get me to put his name down on the attendance sheet because he was too goddamn lazy to come to class
first I just ignored him, eventually he actually showed up and got mad when I told him to fuck off
eventually he got auto-dropped since it was a state school
hate that little shit so goddamn much

why dont you spill semen on dem hayku bitches and taint their womb?

midwest?
people with money don't live in west and east coast?

he thought you were a mark ass broke whitey bitch

Armenian women are maybe the most materialistic women there are. They are gorgeous though.

Same goes for Arabs studying in the US. All their dads have billion dollar oil businesses but they just have to get a degree to be given the keys.

A Jew promoting race mixing. No surprises here, are there.

Nice try chaim.

As a white male, any child I'd have with an Armo woman would be essentially white. Some Armenians are fair skinned, jet black hair, light colored eyes... mostly Russian-Armenian. But majority look like straight up turkroaches.

Keep their kid happy and safe,

michigan state?

Asian kids at my university have their homes bought by their parents.

Because if they crash them tuners are able to create ferrari powered fun-cars

Pic related. GT86 with Ferrari 485 engine

money doesn't matter when you're rich

>100,000 USD
>Posts a Ferrari 458 italia

ok kid...

Then why try to Jew property managers out of their parking fee?

China doesn't allow you to inherit from your parents, so people there are buying expensive luxury items and property in other countries in their kids' names instead

Can get it for 110k used in deutschland

Wow you guys should place a ban on them.

Americans put Ferrari on a higher pedestal than the Germans do. Not as much demand there. The 488s have a cheaper list price there also.

Lol

How about I do the same to a *barf* jew woman? That way we can race mix and not fight and say Allah Akbar together.

The extra bit is you paying for the import taxes

are jews a race or religion?

i can never seem to get a straight answer

Yeah but business is a pain in the ass to do over there unless you know people who are Chinese.

Because all the poor ones are either in Europe doing shit jobs like opening restaurants or stuck in China.

All the rich ones flock to UK or USA.

Social status

Many of them aren't actually rich enough to be able to afford supercars, but have poor spending habits due to having acquired money relatively fast and recently.

Avg American Ferrari owner will be richer.

Many of these parents will inevitably run out of money.

>tfw Asian who buys an old sonata

>arab prince comes to study in London
>parents buy him a ferrari to go to school
>writes to parents "everybody else goes to school by train, while I am going by car"
>wait 1 month
>receive a letter with 100mUSD and "please stop disgracing our family and buy yourself a train"

whats funny about this the other students use trains not buy them

penis compensation

A VILLAGE leader gets paid over $1,000,000 USD per year by the government

The President of the USA only gets something like $400,000

what race are you?

What's the problem with fat Americans? Can not afford a pretty car like me? China is the best country. You are lucky we even visit your country.

So they are pretty much pillaging money from Chinese institutions and laundering it through their children abroad?

Those are African levels of corruption.

HOLY SHIT are you telling me that a country with a strong nationalist agenda is eating your lunch in the globalist economy?
WHAT A PUZZLE!

Yeah, but the president is almost always a millionaire.
When was the last time your shitty country elected someone who wasn't someone who used money to make money or misused a lower office to make money?

Mind you, the fools of New Zealand elected a currency trader, which is about as low as you can get since it's using money to make money in its purest form; there are no connections to actual businesses, other than that they might be collateral damage.

because they don't live in the middle of fucking asia and don't have to work on rice fields every fucking day

Because chinks have a need to try and jew the white man out of anything they can. Its a power trip for them.