SLAVS ARE NIGGERS

Slavs are not white,

They're not white genetically,
They're not white culturally
They are degenerates,

There's been a push to water down the white race with slavs and it's because they're 'passable' and want to believe in white supremacy but they are degenerates in everyway they can't help it.

youtu.be/5Uzu58N-Sso

Stop saying slavs are white,
Thery're literally european niggers and are halfbreads they look like shaved apes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c2Uf0j-wIA0
youtube.com/watch?v=GRVmMTlLHD8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Serbs
google.co.za/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blood_River&ved=0ahUKEwiL7oTpk67QAhWGKsAKHQb_CjUQFggkMAI&usg=AFQjCNHfEgKFvrIebVVAEedO2BFjKwcUeA&sig2=nlGvETlYJaWdxogPe9X_hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ERRzAN5I0Fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice try, Moshi. Fuck off.

Slavs are Slavs. Mediterraneans are niggers. Also, Euroasians aren't Slav.

Her face literally looks like Wojak

My test to see if someone is white or not:

If you can go up to a pack of feral niggers and say ''sup nigga'' and NOT get beat up, you're not white.

U suck nigger cocks everyday

No. Niggers are 100 times more degenerate than slavs.

RARE
A
R
E

t.60%

>slavs are not white

It's okay burger. We understand. You elected Trump but niggers don't go anywhere and you are scared so you try to lash out. It's okay. All will be okay.

at least we are not cucked like you Westerners

This only applies to Russia these days. Other Eastern European countries are normal and people look white. Russia is a lost cause.

Slavs are white but not germanic. Calling them degenerate is ridiculous because germanics, romanic, and celtic peoples are just as degenerate but actually moreso.

>Slavs are not white

t. 60%

seriously though why are brazilians allowed on this board. Asians have at least contributed to the world.

BRUV WUD YA

>american out of all people

I may not be white but at least my country is not filled with chimpout niggers.

Fuck off you pacific bitch! Leafs prefer to suck dogs cocks

Slavs are based.

OP is a kike

Based Slavs, please do not judge all Americans as like OP.

Fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=c2Uf0j-wIA0

>60%
>" 'ol up muh nig... I mean fello cracka. Leme tel you who waz wite and who ain't"

>its America telling Europeans which countries are white episode 6030581 again

suck my little white dick jamal

Lady Gwendalyn gave a moan as she was penetrated by the orc, letting Cockweasel's balls slip out of her mouth as she cried out. Foulfang gripped her tightly by the hips and started to pump his cock into her, his hips slapping against her soft buttocks as he fucked her.

"Open your mouth," ordered Cockweasel, still holding his cock in one hand. Gwendalyn did as instructed, sticking her tongue out towards the goblin's green erection. Cockweasel slapped his cock against her tongue a few times and then pushed it right into her mouth. He let out a deep, throaty groan as his cock slid into her warm, wet mouth. "Mmm, that's nice, suck it bitch!" he moaned as he pushed himself into her mouth.

"What's her mouth like?" asked Foulfang, panting noisily between thrusts. He gave her left buttock a hard slap as if he was spurring on a horse. Each thrust of his orcish cock drove Gwendalyn's face forward into Cockweasel's crotch.

"Nice and wet, tight as a pussy," replied Cockweasel, he'd grabbed hold of her head in both hands and was now face-fucking her, slamming his crotch into her face and his cock deep into her mouth.

Gwendalyn moaned and gasped as she was fucked from both ends, being used like a rag doll for her two so-called companion's pleasure.

"She does look like a good cocksucker," agreed Foulfang. "Let's swap ends."

"Sure," agreed Cockweasel, immediately pulling out of Gwendalyn's mouth. He slapped his cock against her nose and then hurried around to her back end, eager to try out her pussy for the first time.

Foulfang knelt down in front of Gwendalyn and grabbed her head in both hands. He pulled her face down into his crotch, rubbing her face over his thick erection, letting the hard shaft and tight balls roll over her cheeks, nose and lips. "Let's feel you suck it," he said after a moment of grinding on her pretty face.

Ok men, can you tell me if your goverment it's crazy enough to take Assange, or I ask /k/?

HHAHAHHA Fucking amerimutt that doesn't know who are his ancestors is gonna tell me I'm not white
top kek faggot

Oh wow, you must be a "melting pot" survivor. I'm not going to mention a bunch of niggers in your bloodline and american """culture""", it's obvious and I won't add anything new. The only thing I don't agree on is degeneracy — it's dominates exports of the US.

But yeah, real slavs are black. The great poet Pushkin was pure African. On your picture is probably some Polish guy. So, your point again?

This
Slavic people got it right, they will be the last homogeneous white societies there are

Queen Elisabeth the 2nd has slavic blood. The House of Windosr which is in fact the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha has a direct conneciton to some slavic noble families.
So sorry for you.

he dead, kek spoke in his thread, def killed.

Don't forget the Russian women school:
youtube.com/watch?v=GRVmMTlLHD8

Disgusting
I want that brain damaged pet-girl though

>Slavs are niggers
>100% of white American women fuck niggers
>Slavs are niggers

Cheeki breeki feeki feeki

>Modern Astronautics (Tsiolkovsky)
lol nice try, but he wrote songs and ballays not space

Apology:
>it's dominates
Should read "it dominates".

nvm

t.

how many times do we have to have this thread today schlomo ? already the 5th time i see this from a different proxy

>t.60%

WE WUZ CUKA BLYAT N SHIEEET

(((OP)))

>american women

It's only bad for you, I'm planning to move.

Yes, just bomb kremlin.

>3:15 "Soon to open: London, Dublin"
HAHAAHAHAH
BONGS AND POTATOES R MESHED SLAVS

> Tsiolkovsy and Chaikovsky don't even sound similar, but he confused the two anyway
American education, everyone

Being Slavic/Germanic is quite often just a linguistic thing as the regions where they bordered each other were a clusterfuck for centuries and people interbred quite often, especially before nationalism became a thing. If I showed you random pictures of Czech, Austrian, Slovak and Hungarian (though linguistically we are totally different) people I doubt you could tell me where did they come from.

KYS American women>cucknadian women

Fine, I'm not white. But I have a daughter 2 months from being born inside a Norwegian chick right now.

Get cucked, white boi.

what are you

genetically you are not slavs my friend..you are balkans.

Holy shit, my dad is Polish and my mom is Norwegian

>tfw half-polish

So I'm no better than Obongo?

Norway is filled with attractive men, why would they date potato head Slavs?

Fuck off with your divide & conquer tactics, Schlomo.

You can't stop the Eagle and the Bear from making the West great again.

because Scandinavia is full of feminine faggots and Slavs are the manliest whitle people Alberto

For one thing I live in an white immigrant country and so does the other user

we a clusterfuck, we're like 38% slavic, 12% illiric, 10% celtic, 4% turk and 2% viking (I really have no idea how we got viking genes there tho) and I forgot the rest, we're basically as mutt as the americans

My heritage is Czechoslovakian. Traced some of my lineage back to Russia but don't know much else. I have blue eyes and dark hair and am physically built like a Slav.

Only very slightly, but the margin is so small, it's insignificant. Just like you. Cheeki breeki, kurwa.

America are nigger of world

That pic is stupid, ninja outfits aren't even a thing in most of those countries, is it satire?

Not all are degenerates and many based scientists are slavic. I don't care really, you can call me black if you wish.

> 60% white says

leave the slavs alone man they are just as white as the rest of us I cant stand this constant bs on pol by autistic little shits standards on here no one is white get fucking real you dumb ass kid part Czechoslovakian Pennsylvania Dutch French Irish here

>You will never be born with the ability to Slav Squat like a true slav.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Serbs
here you go m8

Top zozzle

>(I really have no idea how we got viking genes there tho)
Ostrogoth tribes inhabited the are very briefly around 450 AD and mixed with the native dinarid (Ilyric) people

2nd toughest I think we win:

google.co.za/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blood_River&ved=0ahUKEwiL7oTpk67QAhWGKsAKHQb_CjUQFggkMAI&usg=AFQjCNHfEgKFvrIebVVAEedO2BFjKwcUeA&sig2=nlGvETlYJaWdxogPe9X_hQ

>not white
>proves it with pics and video of whites

>slavs
>not white
keks whatever 60% white country, i'm sure slavs are a big problem over there, did Nico and his cousin roman fucked your sister ? don't worry niggers will eventualy kill her.

>says Brazil

I don't think any rational Slavs would want to associate themselves with american "white" nationalists who spew the word nigger and nignog out ten thousands times per day and those who view Germanics as some sort of master race and below them they think are Mediterranean and Slavs.

Also funny how these manchild, mostly dumb and spiritually sick "white" nationalists here love to claim their ancestors were Aryans but if you told them 1,100 years ago for sure the Croat/Serbic tribes lived in what is now called Iran and because of people like them there are account of people having yellow hair ie Aryans then those nationalists like the pharisees they are would probably tear their clothes and vomit at the thought of Slavs being their ancestors since I think the anti slavic sentiment is so strong among these "people" with absolutely low standards.

(((White nationalism))) = Anti Slavic to the very core in some cases, white nationalism is more like Western and Northern European nationalism.

Nobody needs to tell them (me as well) how white or not they are. Nobody needs to tell Croats they're actually a lost gothic tribe that emigrated out of Scandinavia only to make the Croats feel ashamed of their Aryan ancestry. Nobody needs state the fact in a rude and insultive manner (which is vague and shows how desperate you are to hurt Slavs) that eastern europe apart from having finno ugric admixture also has central asian admixture when there's parts in Scandinavia that literally has two times the mongol admixture.

And yes, I know OP could be baiting, or he might be a cretin from stromfront who's actually serious.

>tfw ex-Yugoslavia is Nordic

keks not even accurate, here have one more accurate, how are things going on ? basically you're another white with only 1/16 white genes Tom, enjoy your free healthcare and armed niggers.

ftfy

>Slavs are not white
lol

Killing loads of animals doesn't count, atleast you didn't lose to Emus.

The bongs got massacred by them like 50 years later.

>OP
>1 post by this ID

You idiots, you all got trolled.

Don't you dare talk to me like that you fucking refugee scum. I have blonde hair and green eyes. If you are thinking about it, I am fucking white and I am a fucking student of a private college, studying chemistry and biology. Now go away.

P.S, this is my town.

there no white person worldwide . they did die long time ago, usa is full of mestizos, black eyesbrows

>a fucking B R I C K

Who knows? Of course it totally seems like a bait thread but you know perhaps they if they truly have an underlying inferiority complex maybe they feel the urge to make these shitposts everyday here to quench their butthurt and inferiority complex. But there's people who unironically call themselves "white" nationalists and who do truly think Slavs are subhumans, turks, and orks! I think they're sorta like this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ERRzAN5I0Fs

Also see

No, it's just a bunch of niggers screaming how they aren't niggers.

Dafuq is this map dude and why is Bosniggeria so dark?

Slavs are responsible for most crime in Germany. Notice, no German here defending slavs.

No niggers are responsible for most crime in Germany.

Yes that's what I said.

>My shitty little village is mostly white
Good job bro.
Now go and dream that your whole country has the same racial breakup as your little town.
Meanwhile, I'll go live that dream.

Says the American with probably 1/16 Native blood and 1/32 Negro blood and 1/3 Sicilian nigger blood and 1/64 Jew blood.

>I have blonde hair and green eyes
So what? Want a candy for that or something?
>I am a fucking student of a private college
Paid for by your parents?
>studying chemistry and biology
The most useless STEM degree, unless you want to make medicine.
>P.S, this is my town.
Never heard of it. If the aforementioned college is in that town, congratz, you're wasting time and money studying in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

Definitely not white.... according to OP.

Who could be behind this post?