I am the son of a mixed couple: my mom is white, my dad isn't exactly black, he has a considerably dark skin...

I am the son of a mixed couple: my mom is white, my dad isn't exactly black, he has a considerably dark skin. I can easily pass as a white person, most of my genes are from my mother. Can I still dislike niggers and mixed couples, Sup Forums?

>no timestamp
that's not you

Shawn King, the leader of BLM is white, so why not? You are basically from Argentina anyways.

ur a nigger

I took it with my smartphone, there's no timestamp.

>The One Drop Rule always applies.

Your face must be hideous.

>found this picture on the internet so i couldn't write " 'sup Sup Forums 11/16/16" on a piece of paper

>11/16/16

there's no 16th month fag

Switzy have a good education system but never did learn how to write dates correctly.

>Truth

>I can easily pass as a white person
Don't delude yourself.
There are numerous minor characteristics that one can immediately identify when trying to classify someone as white that go beyond just the skin color.
You may think you look white in the sea of brown, but go to the south or a caucasian country and you'll see the difference.

let me just write my dates out of order to be a contrarian faggot.

now hand me the 5/190239th inch socket wrench so i can farm up this acre and a half gallon of 45F 12fluid OZ of 5 solid OZ poop i drink all day, 3lbs to a loaf of tons hand me a peck of water, im parched

fuck you

I live in the south, mate, my mom is from the south.

My cousin spent a lot of his childhood as a self-hating Hispanic.

His mother is white and his father was Hispanic.

Once we went to a Tex-Mex restaurant, and he wanted to order a cheeseburger, but was too ashamed to order it to the Mexican staff, so he asked me to order it, while he ordered mine, and we switched it when it arrived at the table.

I found it to be such a funny thing.

Even now, he recently dropped his Hispanic last name to further his career ambitions. (He was born out of wedlock and had both last names from both sides of family)

Best part... it worked. When he chose his white half, he started getting job offers.

>tfw nigger rape baby

I just say I'm of Italian and Irish descent which I am but also nigger

>white mom
>nigger dad
Hope you don't have brain problems

>the washed out grew on that wire
yeah totally legit photo paco

You forgot a poke of tobacco, sweetheart.

Grey*

Not really, I have excellent grades in school, I study 5 languages, I'm just really depressed and anxious.

gray

If you take a ruler and press it on your chin and the tip of your nose and your top lip touches it, youre a nigger.

This is actually how the date is written on my computer's calendar.

America cannot do dates either.

this is the only acceptable other format

>measuring a man's height in centimeters
>having room to talk
You already know how many you may choose.

God damn.
It must suck to be wrong about everything.

>measuring a mans height in Inch-Dick units.

187 cm crew checking in. Dominating your faggot race

Or you know. 1.8m. Super easy.

12 inch-dicks = 1 foot fetish.

Imperials are degenerate trash

Shaun is that you?

Post pic illustrating how to do that please

>counting by tens because too stupid to use 12
How many months in a year, faggot?
Your argument is invalid.

sensiblechuckle.jpg

>counting by tens because too stupid to use 12

lol t his fucking argument just made me burst out lahing. gj hamburg

top kek

>day < week < month < year
>write day of the week before day and sperg when you see the month before the day

>posts underside of arm
Literally the Fat Girl Angle Shot of "Am I white?" threads