Antifa plans march on DC in January

What do we do?

The same thing they will do.
Nothing.

Why? There are no fascists here.

Nothing. Let security kick them in the nuts.

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahha *catches breath*

BAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a cuck

They'll get REKT if they try anything.

Spam molotov cocktails into their ranks?

watch them get tear gassed and batoned from a safe distance in high definition

Watch the live stream of them getting violent at a presidential inauguration parade and getting BTFO by literally every law enforcement agency in a 100 mile radius.

Plan a gay pride parade for the same time and place

No seriously

It really works, they'll think they were trolled go home and cry about it on ananymouse Facebook groups for the next four years

>illegal to protest within proximity of secret service
>US "antifa" gets a boot party live in 1080p HD4D TV

What a time to be alive

So fascists are protesting?

bump

Let them. The left is self destructing, all this will do is further push more people away from the globalists and their sjw goons.

>march into one of the most secured and monitored section in the nation
>entire alphabet agency in full force
>have violent past in any event
>too stupid to not do something seen as dangerous
>guaranteed several shot before getting within 25 miles of event

THIS THIS THIS THIS

I don't know about the current administration, but I wouldn't mind some blood in the streets.

>>entire alphabet agency in full force

Antifa is so much wasted energy. here in the US "fascism" was never our prime enemy. It will never take off as a movement in the US.

These people are retarded. let them continue to waste their time and also not shower.

Stupid cattle being led by a sheep. Just like the kids walking out of class in protest. Doesn't make any sense. They lost the election so now they are going to protest and show the college by walking out! Their actions only prove they need more classroom time. My neighbor made me mad so maybe I should go beat up a homeless man on the other side of town! That'll teach my neighbor!

>American antifa
We have antifa?

Laugh at the autistic faggots pretending to be some badass left wing version of RWDS. Hope we get to see the SS crack some skulls.

Charge them the usual fees for riding the subway, inform them about the free shuttle to the nearby hospital when they come back in tatters.

Hope they wander into the wrong part of town and get to embrace the local black culture from the wrong end of a Glock.

How to deal with Antifa.

Radicalize them, arm them, ensure violent outbreaks, let it get real ugly, see them subdued with force, see media rotating justifying this shit, see media turn on them, MAGA

Someone with Martial art skills should try to bait them by wearing a MAGA hat and fight back if they try to be physical.

Yeah, they never do shit because the antics they get up to in Europe would get them shot here.

Let me think... between snipers, minigun equipped vans, secret service, cia, fbi, police, drones, anti air emplacements and a frikking no fly zone?
If they're lucky they get told twice via megaphone to fuck off and do so.

If they're not lucky they get tear gassed into submission and then questioned by every alphabet agency that wants to prove to Trump that they deserve the next raise in funding.

Just the one that'll be in the White House by then, and the millions who live around the city.

is antifa even a thing in the US?

thought they were a cancer local to sweden, denmark and germany

>conseal carry
>stand your ground
>???
>profit

Yes. These losers co-opted the Portland anti-Trump protests and were the ones destroying a bunch of shit.
Pic related. If you see this faggot, destroy his property since this is fair game for these fucks.

i wish i lived in the us as a citizen so i could legally shoot him in the head

Call in the army. Hopefully they will do better against leftist hooligans than against goatfuckers.

Oh how I wish I could attend and disappear some anitfa faggots.

Lived in DC for 20 years. You could always tell when there had been a left-wing protest because there was litter goddamn everywhere.

I don't think a right-wing protest ever failed to pick up after itself.

They also threw urine on Lauren Southern.

They stole her hat when she went to the UK for Brexit

Just beat em up, Greek style

move capitol to Philly at the last minute, let them trash DC

This user is right, administer batton beating every 8 hours for three days and they will get their shit straight

This with the amount of military surplus Americans should be able to get what they need for resistance.

pic related is Athens burning form molotov's. You don't want that, trust me

what is antifa

No they won't. BLM and SJW will totally salt the (((media))), Alhtough if these cucks go to protest, cops will be able to contain them without tear gas

>alphabet agency
I'm gonna use this

To liberals, ANY white man not cucking to them is a fascist. Including you.

Don't use violence against a peaceful protest and you won't have it. Tread on us and our rights, and watch the city go up like it was 1814.

Fucking qicked cant wait to watch some periscope of new us riot twch e.g. signal jammers, high frequency techniques, and that buzzy microwave heat weapon.

We counter with a march on jesuralem

Obviously, noone wants shit like that, as well as tear gas. But those who throw these shit, do not have to live with it. Neither antifaggots or cops.

>antifa
>marching on the inauguration of a democratically elected candidate

It's never a peacfull protest once protestors carry thick clubs, concealed as clubs, gas masks and molotovs in their bags. Literally at every protest (((antifa))) are always rich kids who don't know shit about politics or what work really means, and play it cool anticapitalists with daddy's money

I'll never get Greece. You have insane unemployment but the ones that do seem to work like 60hour weeks. What's wrong with these unempolyed people?

Unemployed are mostly 18-30. Unfortunately their fathers have to work late hours for pennies to get some money to feed their families.
Literally after the crisis the rich have become richer and the poor poorer.
Fun fact is that goverment expects poor middle and lower class to pay for the high class

Except for the molotovs, do you expect us to just stand there unable to defend ourselves while you and the cops are chomping at the belt to beat us to a pulp? What ever happened to the right of self-defense?

We always had long workdays cause most of the employers are not re-investing their profits on the infrastructure, so naturally, the productivity isn't on the level it should be. Also, the corporate taxes are rediculously high so they are doing everything they can to avoid taxes via not issuing invoices and receipt, so naturally they appear that they have no revenue.

Now with the (((crisis))) employers got the perfect excuse to fire most of their employees, keep the bare minimum and overwork them, since anyone would like to fill their place out of necessity.

Antifa is in for the time of their lives. I'm sure they will cross a deliberate line. I'm not sure how much they are getting paid, so it is hard to tell the destruction from a potential riot.

Nothing. Let the cucks be cucks.

This. I wonder if real bullets will fly and find homes in the skulls of these Marxist twats.

Make sure the cops are well prepared :3

>illegal protest
>DC has mandatory law that abides against illegal protest
gee I wonder what will happen.

im from nordfront sweden. was at the 12 november march. AMA.

>Derp Commander
pls go back
>self defence while occuping state roads that don't belong to you
cops never throw tear gases to crowds unless the start provoking.
Here is the timeline from a peacefull protest to a full scale riot:
>Crowd starts walking screaming against gov'ment
>Crowd approaches police
>Crowd start proving police by calling them names
>Crowd start to throw rocks
This is the most important part as news NEVER show this part. Rocks are small, fast and cannot be covered by simple cameras
>5)Police respond with tear gas
>6)Crowd turns wild and starts throwing molotovs
>Police respond with beating
>Crowd turn nearby vechicles to roadblocks
>Peacefull demostation is now a full scale riot
Just pray to God that in Europe cops still don't have licence to kill.

How does one properly pronounce "antifa", anyway?

Antifa can't do shit down south. There's so many laws down here about protesting or demonstrating being illegal when you wear masks those pussies wouldn't even step out in public. Those niggers can thank the KKK for that.

Contact the authorities, Antifa is a known group to assault people in public that disagree or carry flags that they don't like. They also litter, play loud music, throw bottles, use smoke bombs, slash tires, spray paint graffiti everywhere, and harm random people.

I read it as "an-teefah"

Is Antifa even a thing in America?

Yes. They're more obnoxious in Europe though.

Was just about to ask this. Since when do we have antifa?

No. Only in liberal shitholes. Fascism doesn't register with Americans. We fight commits and terrorists, but fascists? That's not a part of our day.

You have guns shoot those things they are disgusting.

Counter