That KoTH episode where Hank got raped by a dolphin

>that KoTH episode where Hank got raped by a dolphin
why did this show have such weird episode concepts?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146227463&pagenumber=1
youtu.be/UYLy95Qji00
forums.lostmediawiki.com/thread/1545/lost-king-hill-short
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because inspired by real stuff. Like the nutbar pig boy was based on the Armour meat dude who killed himself under suspicious circumstances and they found a shit ton of furry outfits in his house.

Or the novice guy at the Fort Worth Skydiving School who had his chute fail to open and survived the landing.

Or the time Lone Star beer had to recall a giant shipment and people were hopping the border to Mexico to grab the bad batch.

This was a Sea World San Antonio thing where they had to discontinue the swimming with the dolphins deal because of them getting sexually excited.

King of the Hill is a neat time capsule of Florida Man type escapades in that timeframe of Texas. Interestingly, one of KotH's original things was prophetic, when Big Tex burned down at the State Fair.

Because dolphins are rapists and the world needs to know

>tfw you will never be raped by a dolphin

i wish you could swim

Would you really want to be? Dolphins seem like aggressive lovers. They don't seem very kind or gentle.

>Weird

It's real. If you pet a dolphin the wrong way it'll become sexually aroused and try to have sex with you if you're in the water with it. This has been captured on video many times.

i'm sure they'll settel down once they see i'm willing to jerk them off

>why did this show have such weird episode concepts?
besides what said, it also stands out really well with how mundane the show normally is

>Hank got raped by a dolphin
>Homer got raped by a gorilla
What did Peter get raped by again?

a bull

Oh yeah. Alright, has Fry ever been raped?

He got worms and snusnu

Can I get a source on that pig boy thing?

Not weird at all, Dolphins are fucking monsters, and Sharks are nicer and cuter and deserve charities more then them.

Is it possible to teach a dolphin not to rape

see

Seconded I cant find it.

We found out Dolphins have languages. We might ask them one day.

>"Flipper, have you ever tried not being a rapist-"
>"NO."

>Hank got raped by a dolphin
while looking that up to see which episode that came from, I found this: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146227463&pagenumber=1
Sorry it's kinda off topic, but this needs to be known.

Also crawling with STDs

Male Dolphins ejaculate from their prehensile dicks with enough force to cause you internal damage.

Female dolphin vag is so tight it will rip the skin off your dick.

>forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146227463&pagenumber=1
>True story of having se with a dolp-
>not interested

And a bug

>That time Hank and Dale got mad at the genie Shabu after aliens attacked

youtu.be/UYLy95Qji00

Well, you can't rape the willing.

What the fuck is this?

This is definitely a dream sequence or something, but I'd love a whole movie based around it.

You really don't want that. In the reported cases of Dolphins raping humans, they drag the person underwater into a cave and fucking rape them to death. Shit's horrifying.

forums.lostmediawiki.com/thread/1545/lost-king-hill-short

Theater PSA.

I just watched the state fair episode and Big Tex didn't burn down?

unf

Everyone knows you give your consent to them if you get in the pool.

Nigga that image is fake.

I'll go one step further:
>you will never be employed as a biologist and be funded by NASA to give dolphins LSD and have sex with them while high

Can we please rangeban all dolphin IPs? It's blatantly obvious that they're shilling their "sea creatures of peace" shit all over the site.

>You will never be employed as biologist to eradicate dolphins from the ocean as a safety measure

Why the fuck is Bill Dan Aykroyd

It's a movie, duh

he still has hair.

Homer also got raped by a panda

Why are there so many cartoons with male rape?

Morlun

Yea, Peggy getting raped by the dolphin would've never got used

Right, but one of those actually happened.

Did You Know:

In the 1960s a group of scientists, in an attempt to teach a dolphin to speak English, had a young woman live in a flooded house with a dolphin, and instructed her to constantly speak to it and masturbate it every day

did it work?

dolphins are posting ITT right now, so what do you think

That they only learned to type the human language with their nonfingers, stupid retarded dolphins