Black Manta: You will be the first to die today. >Black Canary: Ladies first... how polite...

>Black Manta: You will be the first to die today. >Black Canary: Ladies first... how polite. >Black Manta: Then I'll kill your family.

Well, that escalated quickly.

>Harley Quinn: Can you make me a pony? >Mr. Freeze: It will make the twilight sparkle

Huh

Makes me wonder if they will bring tara back for the mlp reboot. given the short time there will be between the current series ending and the reboot starting they probably will.

Question is: would she want to? I'm not so sure.

>Black Manta: I know where Zoe lives.
>Deadshot: YOU JUST COMMITTED SUICIDE!

Injustice intros are often very nonsensical and awkward. Its pretty obvious each character has generic dialogue designed to "work" with anything, but it just feels smashed together.

Meanwhile if you have any DLC characters, good luck getting any personal dialogue. Red Hood/Batman, Manta/Arthur, Enchantress/Harley, etc. You get nothing.

I fucking love Black Manta.

You don't know Tara Strong very well do you, she thinks she IS Twilight, and every other character she voices.

I thought she was only possessive of Harley and maybe to a lesser extent twilight

Supes: Want to hear a joke?
Harley: Gee, gotta be somethin'
Supes: Harley Quinn vs Superman

I can see Dinah's smug bitch smile just evaporating from her face when Manta says shit like that. The dude is legitimately terrifying

Black Manta has zero chill and I love him for that.

Honestly, no one bants better than Manta. I really wish we could see him interacting with other DC characters more often.

How did a B-list joke villain evolve into such a psychopath?

>"I hope you ~LIKE~ being dominated"
>"Call me Enchantress if you're nasty"
>"Ever dated a succubus?"

Be honest. You're only basing this information on her cosplay photos at conventions.

Black Manta don't play nice, that's why he's the best

She has thrown hissy fits about her bit parts as Harley Quinn and has been very vocal about recasting during PPG, MLP has gotten her more fans than both of those, and she's pandered to MLP fans the most...you think she wouldn't be pissed if they recast her character in the franchise that obsesses over her the most?

She's gonna be REAL pissy when the current generation of Tiny Horse Show ends, and Hasbro rolls out the next iteration of the franchise, recasting and retooling all the characters for a new direction.

5,4,3,2,1 miniature horses IN SPACE!

It's not his fault, he has autism, please be patient.

Any actor who has a long-running role that ends up getting recasted would be upset. Twitter is where people go to throw hissy fits. You're not making an argument here.

My point is that of course she would be upset, you're making the same point I was you utter dipshit.

Nah. That was pre-crisis Manta. Current Manta has a massive vengeance boner for Aquaman for accidentally mistaking him for Manta's father. Aquaman did kill Manta's dad because the former thought that the latter's dad is Manta.

Heh, that's quite a good one.

nice