Find a flaw in her argument

Find a flaw in her argument.

I'd say that I agree with everything, save for the part about being told to hide their support. They all hid their support of their own volition because they're cowards who want to be assholes without suffering any consequences.

I only see delusions but no argument.

It's not an argument. She's just presenting her observations of someone else's argument. Not an actual refutation of them. The best she does is an appeal to incredulity.

>Implying

Maybe for you, i however am able to formulate arguments and BTFO every single leftist faggot i have ever debated.

she's a woman lol

Her entire fucking argument is flawed. We didn't join this movement because we are sexually frustrated cucks who were raised by single mothers, we joined this movement because we are outraged at the blatant destruction of Western civilization that is happening all around us, but this stupid poo-in-loo wants to make it about "sexism" and "sexual frustration". I've never seen a bigger load of horseshit in my life, all these sjws seem to think the only driving motive behind anything is sexual gratification. We don't hate feminism because we can't get girlfriends, we hate feminism because it's a destructive and skewed philosophy that has no basis in reality and is leading to the destruction of important social elements like the family. Also, I like how she never once mentioned globalism until the very end and never explained why we're against it. Funny, if we were only driven by sexual gratification and domination of women, why the fuck would we give a shit about globalism? What is the correlation?

Neither white nor american nor single mothers here.

She is projecting. She is bullshitting hard.

If she would just look at the videos of POC, and trans, and muslims behaving like beasts that I've seen, she would understand that I support Trump because I refuse to make an Angel out of flawed human beings, if only because of a damn label.

I grew up in an environment where my damn grandpa was black, my grandma was native american, my other grandpa was muslim and other grandma European, and in a melting pot culture that actually elected a (terrible, I might add) female president.

Simply put, there is NOTHING to worship about multiculturalism. People are people, which often means they are terrible. Only libtards want us to ignore those defects because of their skin color.

And you know what else pissed me off? Demonizing whites for being white. Being racist, and being blind to it.

Point is, my definition of equality is not giving a shit about labels, and what this bitch wants to do is apply MORE labels, just differently arranged.

Fuck her.

>Didn't do well in High School
>Got into college

It also not surprising that she ruins her conclusion entirely because she has already bought into the idea that multiculturalism etc are good and anyone who opposes those things must be bad.

It's just an example of Bulverism wrapping itself up in pseudo-intellectualism.

I also bet she has never actually talked to a "young white man".

I was raised by a single mother but not sexually frustrated in any way, the opposite in fact. That's what happens when you don't act like a nu-male.

Moreover, her argument is what? These people are smart, educated and they feel like they have to lie in order to stay safe. She's scoring own goals here.

It's not just men, Trump won college-educated white women too. Most whites as well as intelligent non-brainwashed-by-Dems minorities are sick of cultural Marxism. "Muh sexual frustration" is the stupidest theory I've heard in my life. Humans aren't animals, we have more ambitions than to just breed.

I doubt that. 20 bucks says she almost exclusively has sex with young white men. Most of these feminist left-wingers pine after rich white guys.

Also checked.

the ugly ones are all being banged by niggers

This is just psychogenetic pathologising of dissent from a negress of above average intellect whose every grammatical sentence is given acclaim by leftist racial fetishists to affirm their worldview. Not once does she seek to engage with our arguments or entertain the slight possibility that we are right our are arguments worthy merit. Her faux compassion is really just thinly veiled sneering and mockery as she is evidently euphoric for she is enlightened by her own intelligence.

truly fedora tipping

>sexual frustration radicalizes them more than being exposed to fucking niggers
muh vagoooooon

How is it an argument? She never stated her opinion. It seems more like an observation. You can say it's flawed, but it's one person's observation, it is worthless.

However, one point she mentioned that rustled my jimmies "taught how to intellectualize hatred". She makes it seem (it's implicit, so I won't hold it to her if she recants) that you can't reason about what someone considers "hatred", that it is always wrong. That bit is extremely anti-intellectual and very much tied into a moral-total view of existence, which many on the left, like her, struggle to overcome.

Checked for Kek

Her entire argument is built on a false premise, so the argument doesn't really matter.

>Checks flag

You're just mad that instead of writing an incoherent ramble trying to defend myself against her false characterisations of the movement, I actually synthesised an intellectual critique of the poor logic in her reasoning without having my worldview framed by my ideological enemy.

>ceding the right to frame a debate to a leftist
Lurk moar, brainlet.

>Women having rational arguments,ever
Found your flaw op.

sexuality is a woman's only weapon. They are pathetic second class citizens

>OY VEY how come you protest against something bad before it inevitably hits you personally?! You should wait until your surroundings are infested too and even then you should shut up like a good goy!!!

This

Well put. These overgrown children project so damn much. Apparently witnessing the fall of our civilization is not enough to motivate us into action, only 'sexual frustration' can do that.

Well she's right for the most part.

Only things regarding girlfriends is kinda typical argument expected from a liberal. "hurr you are like this because you can't find a girlfriend". Finding a girlfriend really didn't change my mind much.

Also I don't think that most people here think that liberals aim at destroying the western civilisation, I they're trying to somewhat fix it, but they forget that not everybody is like them, and that some random muhamed will not share their liberal views. I think that in potraying white men as their largest enemy, they are forgeting that people they are bringing in are acutally their largest enemy.

>These people are smart, educated and they feel like they have to lie in order to stay safe. She's scoring own goals here.
It's really astounding that she obviously sees what's happening yet can't be arsed to think about the why.

She did a really good job of talking AROUND those issues didn't she? Mention a whole bunch of concerns and then completely fail to engage them.

6/10

You don't want me not hiding that I voted for Trump, faggot. I'm doing it to keep you and your ilk safe, because if I don't hide my support, I'm liable to get mobbed. If that happens, my legal defense for doing three full mag dumps, then moving on to pepper spray and a club, will be self defense because of a disparity of force.

Anti-Trump people really don't know who they're fucking with, nor do they understand the proper use of violence.

16 tweets =/= argument

>butt hurt rant
>not an argument

she did OK.
at least she understood how young men went PUA and were then told to save the world

at least that's how I felt when I came to the alt-right (whatever the fuck that is)

She's a woman

>find a flaw in her argument
>her argument
>her

Found it.

this

I didn't hide my support for Trump, maybe the right-leaning moderates did

that being said I am a fascist faggot

>being new

Which shithole subreddit did you crawl out of?

The fallacy that SJWs don't want to face is that they wrongly conflate sexual dimorphism with "sexism". They think that it's "sexist" to see women as objects of sexual desire or that gender roles can be good for society and for the family. Many people can see the truth behind the natures of men and women because of how successful its been throughout our lives and throughout history and that fucking with that these past few years hasn't been working out.

Trump supporters are not "sexists" or "racists", they're traditionalists. People who value and understand our past successes as white society and don't feel guilty enough to want that success to change.

another lefty retard just throwing around adjectives that they don't know what they mean...

fyi facism is when private interest and governments collude and get rich at the expense of a citizen (sounds like any particular candidate in this race?),

The fact that some of them openly deny sexual dimorphism in Homo Sapiens is absolutely insane.

Modern liberals in a nutshell. Hell, every major outlet has touched on the fact that Trump won in no small part due to the "missing white man," and yet they still jump on the "Dear White People" train, as if concentration camps are already being built.

because people are being jumped for supposrting him, people are being shamed as well. they only offer personal attacks, and no solutions.

Two parent, religious house hold who's now married with children here.
Real sexually frustrated, I mean, I only have 4 children, just need to bone more.

>raised by single feminist mothers

So uh, whose fault is it *really?*

>"Here's a list of things that are objectively true but we're gonna prefix them with 'they think' in a pathetic effort to invalidate them"

I hope my single feminist mother doesn't find this wonderful analysis by Syuaindiado Mohuitaquinte because she'd yell at me and then I'd get sexually frustrated ;^(

>When we talk abou online radicalization we always talk about muslims. But the radicalization of white men online is at astronomical levals

The problem is that muslim are extremely overrepresented in terrorism and mass shooting. There's just no comparison.

>How could a guy who goes months without seeing POC be so adament about failings of multiculturalism?

Because the most safe and successful countries in history are the high-IQ homogeneous ones. Whereas countries who are "multicultual" have higher crime, most of which are not committed by whites.

wow, that's a very two-dimensional explanation.
But actually a think Trump won because the objective of every man should be to be a dick, be a dick is an art and requires Intelligence, Patience and Self Control, Trump represent that spirit.

Clinton just represent the cuckery of the left even if she is a dick (cunt) in private.

Unabomber was right about the dangers of the left and oversocialization.

As the truth is self evident, long winded rants and complex mental gymnastics invariably lead to bullshit.

>That's why I never got one strategy of Clinton's campaign: highlighting Trumps's sexism. Trump supporters love him because of his sexism.

Trump supporters are not a homogeneous group. She probably visited Sup Forums, amren, stormfront and got the idea all Trump supporters are part of these groups. But Trump still won among white women, and got nearly 1/3 of the hispanic vote.

>lol how can a finn who never sees niggers possibly be opposed to niggers invading his country

thanks to the internet, the medias monopoly on knowledge is dying. people can access facts and see the actual reality of multiculturalism. you can look at any single euro country you want.
highest crime rate? mudslimes.
highest rate of welfare recipients? mudslimes.

and leftists know it. they can't deny it. as soon as you start investigating the facts, all their lies about the "benefits" of diversity are exposed as just that - lies.

>her argument
her

there you have it.

This is what happens when people overdose on memes they don't understand.

I mean if people were hiding their support, IE. Power Level, how was it that Trump was filling stadiums across the country for a solid year?

These people are the ones living in a bubble and they just had it popped in a big way. Especially the huge support from minorities and women after they spent more than a year carpet bombing media that Trump was a Rape Happy Hitler.

It's actually really easy to explain, but fuck this cunt, keep lashing out in ignorance and An Hero your entire despotic movement.

This. It's all projection.

Thanks to my past I grew up with a passionate, indescribable hatred for labels. I wanted real equality of opportunity for all. I saw how broken the system was, I suffered under it myself. All I wanted was for everyone to be encouraged to be the best they can be, for nobody to be without the opportunities they needed.

For those reasons I used to be left-leaning. I thought they practiced what they preached, only to find out they are the filthiest, most disgusting, hypocritical lying pieces of shit.

Their idea of equality is Harrison Bergeron.
Their solution for racism is discrimination.
Their solution for sexism is more sexism.
Their concept of helping up the weak is by taking down the strong.
They don't abolish labels, they champion them in ways only comparable to real fascism.

Fuck these deluded pieces of fucking shit. I hope they become the living testament to the boy who cried wolf when everything comes flying back in their faces exactly how they doled it out.

>They truly believe that it is feminists, globalists, anti-racism activists, liberals who are the “true fascists” in the world.
What could ever give a person that impression

>associating us with pick-up artistry

It probably has nothing to do with the lynch mobs of crybaby losers that will go after your job, your family and your entire life if you dare go against the current year's liberal dogma

>muh they are cowards for not expressing themselves
I don`t get this argument. Voting is confidential. Why should anyone make their electoral preference public?

Her entire argument is flawed by her own assumptions, bias, bigotry and plain ignorance.

In short, she's fucking dumb

Estas clarito fren.

What I hate the most is that, in Panama for example, nobody gives a shit about whether you're black or white or w/e. But then these 'enlightened liberals' want to force multiculturalism as if it were to work by importing people. All so they can brag about that shit on their echo chambers.

Absolutely none of these libtards here has had a fucking gun pointed at their heads, or being mugged outside their home, or just generally been fucked by crime... Yet! They have the audacity to claim that they would rather have that than 'right wing conservatism'

Dude, it's rage inducing to a point I cannot even comprehend. They just want to feel guilty of crap they didn't commit and also feel guilty. I don't even know, it's fucked

Tl,Dr los europeos son cuecos y los suecos ni se diga

TL;DR

I ain't reading some retarded rant off of twatter

That's okay.

Soon the current year will be 2017.

She's a woman.

A massive part of it is completely unsourced.

People came to Sup Forums to learn how to pick up women? Really?

When you have a license to invent and no requirement for providing sources, you can say anything.

>Preaches against hatred

>Entire argument is hate against white men

There you go, OP. Easy.

The main flaw here is that she isn't making a fucking argument.

>Moly meme
>NotAnArgument.jpg

she looks so retarded

>Men who fell for the STEM meme are taught how to intellectualize hatred

kek what a load of shit. STEM is apolitical. There is no place for any brainwashing there. But hey, if you don't preach bullshit you must be with "them".

>radicalisation
Seems like such a buzzword nowadays.

>Thanks to my past I grew up with a passionate, indescribable hatred for labels.
Wasn't this entirely the cultural movement in the 90's with that Grunge shit? At least in the US.
>We don't need your labels, man, your words don't define me as a person!

Now people act like labels are the end all be all and the person who can put the most labels on themselves wins. You can't even like a fucking television show without labeling yourself as a Trekie, Whovian, Brony, what the fuck ever and what two people in the work you hope fuck without being some sort of outlier online. I really can't piece together what the fuck actually happened and what leap on logic lead to a complete 180° of the younger generation in a 20 year time frame.

Decades of late night comedy and day time talk shows have pretty much boiled down normie communication to awkward regurgitation of meaningless buzzwords.

Thank Kek. I needed that one.

not seeing any argument, just another mutt losing control of their mouth, like usual

> we are their Red Scare

>Men with degrees from elite institutions were taught how to intellectualize hatred

Falling for the LARPers again? Kek

>I really can't piece together what the fuck actually happened and what leap on logic lead to a complete 180° of the younger generation in a 20 year time frame.
The popularization of victim complexes perhaps? You need labels for victimhood after all.

>Her entire argument is flawed by her own assumptions
This so much.
The women I've seen turn to hard core tumblr feminism are the ones who are frustrated with men, and are looking for an excuse that is not their fault. So they turn to false assumptions about male behavior, and read pseudo intellectual books by other women who don't really know men, who explain to them exactly what they can assume men are thinking.
That's why non-issues like "man-splaining" or "man-spreading" become "signs of men exhibiting dominance" instead of just explaining something or giving their balls some space.

Find me the argument and I'll find a flaw in it.

There is no indoctrination in truth.
(((Alt-rights))) do not follow an invisible force, but rather observed, reported, witnessed and measured occurences.

I mean, I live in a very diverse city and go to a school that is very diverse and still agree with most of what's here. Multiculturalism is a lie, everyone's more depressed than ever because everyone feels like they don't belong anywhere and are being told it's their fault.

You don't have to be involved in a multicultural society to see its failings. There are many examples to pull from.

Says the same people that are part of a ethnocentric group like BLM. Wow.
Maybe people don't want to see their country being turned into Mexico or Brazil? Or even worse like Pakistan.

First of all, it's smothered in her own ideology.
Once you extract that and boil it down to essentials, it's somewhat true for a portion of the alt-right.

In my case, Trump represents the closest to true Chaos we've seen in a long time in politics.
Chaos is amazingly good for mankind, and we've had far too long of a generally peaceful and reasonably stable lull. Time to burn the fucking place down so we can build anew.

>if you think multiculturalism doesn't work then it's not because you have a different opinion, it's because you have been "radicalized"
>it's literally impossible to believe that my opinions aren't correct and good if you haven't been brainwashed
You can boil it down to that.

Here's the thing, that's completely wrong. We haven't been "radicalized" at all because we banded together to support a democratic candidate and drum up support for him in fair elections, we didn't start blowing up innocents at airports and mowing down fags in LA clubs. We just have a different opinion and manifesting that opinion can get you in trouble because others aren't tolerant of it, we're not committing acts of terrorism. No "radicalization" has occurred unless she thinks half the population of the US has been "radicalized". Dumb bitch doesn't even know what words mean.

i love how she doesnt adress any arguments, which are valid, but focuses on the people who makes the claim.

the funny thing is, once she finds out her strawman is 100% false, for example - a black gay guy saying that feminism is bullshit and western society is the best, she will not change at all, she will just make some new bullshit definitions that exists only in her empty head. She will NEVER adress any of the arguments made by those "SCARY NAZIS FROM INTERNET", she will just call you names.

And thats why Donald Trump won the election

This right here

Comparing posting pictures of cartoon frogs to blowing yourself up in a crowded market to please a sky daddy.

Right.

she's a nigger

this

you don't need to hide your views if you can justify them. Although I should make a disclaimer that my views don't include any of that 1488 hitler dindu nuthin bullshit

>radicalized men are worse than radicalized muslims
>white boys are sexually frustrated and become hateful
>Drumpf is evil sexist xDD

Oh my god, so much projection.
Btw, why is no one talking about the radicalized young women on Tumblr? I think they're equally bad, if not even worse.

It's a female, so though I haven't bothered to look at it, I assumed she's starting from a place of emotion, and not logic. That's the flaw right there.

This. These motherfuckers would shit their pants if they ever came across a truly radical movement. Had Trump and the associated movement even been half as radical as they claim, they would not have left their houses for the past year. They wouldn't be out on the streets throwing temper tantrums.

well, she's divisive and is arguing that all people in a given group think/feel/act the same way

these are flaws

So a young black woman can speculate and judge young white men. I'll sit down and speculate and judge young black women--oh--I'm not allowed to because I'm white. Fuck it. I'll go to the alt-right.

Feminization of schools didnt make me do bad in school, it made me BORED with school. I could do well in my classes no problem. By my senior year i was skipping class as much as i could without getting discredited because i was just so bored. I still did all my work and did well in tests. She doesnt make any argument for why anyone believing alot of these things is wrong. How do people know multiculturalism has problems without living in one? From info on the internet you idiot. Not shitposts on Sup Forums, but news reports from overseas. This is so stupid. Radicalisation? Nobody on Sup Forums is strapping bombs to their chest to kill liberal pundits. Being sick of regressive leftist bullshit is not being a radical, my fucking god. Are they this desperate to make a false equivalency with Muslims and American men?